Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
916,000 tonight, reckon it will be 920 by Monday.

How can such a vapid creature have so many new followers when she's hardly put out any content? (we know the answer! :unsure::geek:)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
916,000 tonight, reckon it will be 920 by Monday.

How can such a vapid creature have so many new followers when she's hardly put out any content? (we know the answer! :unsure::geek:)
i feel like sending screenshots of all her “new followers” to PRs and fellow influencers. Wonder what they would say? She has bought 20000 followers recently

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Don't know if they have a graphic designer at Globy and if they have : should really work oon your typography knowledge. And if not, Deepop or Cawee : please use a freaking readable font for god sake ! Also, writing beige on beige is not the best for people with reduced eye sights and such. Bottom line : get a pro.

I'm shocked as to why have they still not proper shots of the self tanning kit ? Looking at Globy insta feed, if you don't know Lydia and stumble upon this account you don't understand at all what they're selling, and the feed is really "meh"... I don't understand what's the goal with that brand really. Is there any lol ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lydia you are not a size 6! Get over yourself
she really does bring up that she is a size 6 a lot! Now that is tiny!! My friends 15 year old daughter who hadn’t fully hit puberty and all she did was dance all day and night was a size 6-8!! Which either makes me think the brands she gets a size 6 are slightly oversized or the camera is adding pounds (there is no fat on her at all so I’m not suggesting that she needs to lose any weight, she’s clearly beyond trim) and that she actually in real life would be considered v underweight! Sometimes seeing people in real life is quite shocking, I’ve worked with people with eating disorders so know actual reality of seeing someone can take you back. Hopefully it isn’t the latter but looking at her old photos, she does look significantly different. Gaunter face now, bigger features which may be due to losing weight on her face. Can’t be easy to compete with people like inthefro and Amelia who just have different body types totally. Imagine that industry really does make you compare your looks to others and put your value in your looks. As let’s face it, you have to look the part to get the top jobs in that industry. Must be tit for your self esteem. Might explain the blood tests and Accupuncture.

Hi 👋 everyone. Long term lurker, but finally joined today. I’m sure this has previously been discussed on her, so apologies if it has, but, it seems to me that Lidl and Aldi have zero chemistry between them, but is this because Aldi bats for the other team?? My gaydar is on warp speed after watching those 2 together...🤔
that proper made me lol! I often think about these ‘power’ couples, like how can they separate when the money And freebies are that good even if the relationship isn’t. The lifestyle though not at al for me must be hard to walk away from! Plus the wage!

Reactions: 19
Hi 👋 everyone. Long term lurker, but finally joined today. I’m sure this has previously been discussed on her, so apologies if it has, but, it seems to me that Lidl and Aldi have zero chemistry between them, but is this because Aldi bats for the other team?? My gaydar is on warp speed after watching those 2 together...🤔
Haha welcome to the team, and yes pretty much everyone ask themselves that same question XD

Reactions: 13
Sorry but I’m annoyed now as a country bumpkin myself, can I just verify that NO ONE dresses like these idiots! It’s the country, it’s cold, the nearest pub/post office/hair dresser is miles away and there’s sheep tit everywhere we don’t spend £££‘s on Max Mara coats to wear round the house. Lydia you buffoon stop pretending you’re a country girl who shops on country living you were born in WATFORD!!! Country living isn’t playing dress up and pretend like you’re 5 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Also beware she is partnering with a charity called Place to be, which is a charity focused on helping children's mental health. She is creating a Christmas wreath for them. The Duchess of Cambridge is the patron of this charity too. I can guarantee this is going to get shoved down our throats in the near future and madam will most likely be wearing white and a halo whilst announcing this collaboration. No doubt talking about how amazing she is working with a charity, whilst giving zero details of the charity. I imagine this is something that will be on sale so she will give out no details of this either. As we all know, her name alone will sell the product so know need to give the minor details away such as where or how to buy the wreath. It's just going to be a PR vanity project to try and steer away from how awful she has been this year.
I just started this podcast out of curiosity as in interior designer. I'm just at the beginning but this woman is completely OFF BASE and by the way... it's really disingenuous of her and Lydia to not mention that most of her home is GIFTED and is the reason why she changes it so much. She either begs for something she wants or is forced to feature the product for return of publicity. She's rambling about discovering and learning about interiors and gardening and it's ok to change your mind. Now that's true of anyone, and I only have a few friends who have paid for interior designers... we all explore and make mistakes. But she's getting it all for free, and changing due to being mentally ill. It's irritating that this woman is featuring her as if she's some interior guru when she is NOT. Even if you give her credit for the changing of the stairs which looks amazing... she'll likely change that as she'll decide she doesn't like the spindles or the carpet because (she has a new paying client of a different brand of spindles). CASE IN POINT the powder room wallcovering. I know we all joke and call it fart wallpaper but I think that room is a pretty little jewelbox (minus her dumb gold frames) and she's going to rip it out because it was gifted or some other insane reason. eyeroll

I'll check back in IF AND WHEN I ever finish it...lol But this wreath... HOW does she think designing or donating a wreath is helping children? And mind you sounds like she's going to use it to promote how much she does when really it's going to end up being a 'wreath edit'. Just like her charity thing for homeless was WAY more about how cold she was, what she wore and ate and laughed and made a mockery to make herself look so "charitable" rather than actually raising any money or awareness... or even empathy. She non stop talked about being homeless when she really lived with her cute grandma.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Who allows the bloody cat on their dinner table?!? The empty benches and island was bad enough, but next to food! Gross!!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She definitely chasing Tamara 🙄View attachment 301915
She is probably seething after seeing Tamara’s beautiful Hermes collection 😍
Also Tamara manages talk about the £££ bags with class and made a very sincere point at the beginning of her video about how she understands and is wary that it may not be what everyone wants to see right now , as many are suffering, at least T addresses it sincerely!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
New thread title

Lydia who sells her wallpaper of fart, to copy Josie and her pheasant malark

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So...I noticed something the other day and I feel I need to see if I’m right or going mad - I follow the owner of Humphrey Munson on Instagram - he put a story up on Saturday about a generic influencer (his words) looking for free stuff and they can go away - I’m annoyed I didn’t screen shot it I can’t remember the exact words! Anyways instantly thought of L herself - and looked and she has unfollowed HM Instagram after gushing about them so many times.... I could be wrong and you lot will know a lot more but seems suspect? Anyone else noticed this? Ps I’m more of a reader than a commentator but I felt I needed to share
She is a DiSGRACE.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone seen the "About the account" feature on IG? It shows previous names the accound have had.
Screenshot_20201106-210311_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi Tattlers

I hope you all listened to my appearance on Country & Town House? I was definitely their top guest. Of all time. My home is my expression. Even on my worst day I'm killing it. Everyone said I was crazy for painting the living room black. I was like, no, no you do you lovely. It could take it. It has so much more resilience than me. I'm aware I am crazy though. I just go normal from time to time. And I'm not painting the living room sage. You're wrong. So just sit there in your wrongness and be wrong. Ken is.

So, I now have to schedule meetings with my own husband. I'm not bossy. I just know what my husband should be doing. Can you believe he won't buy me a pony? You can't be an asshole and have a small dick. Pick a struggle Ali. He told me it's for my own good, as I'd just be jealous of the pony's mane. Speaking of hair, I've had such a tit summer. The worst I've ever had. But, I've been such a positive possum since blocking all your access to me. Although, the haters are now trying to get to me through my husband. Even Tamara is trolling me by saying I'm stealing ideas. I'm not a thief. I'm just really good at acquiring things that aren't mine. I don't hate Tamara though. I just want to touch her face with my garden shovel really hard.

And, I'm not a gratitude scraper. It's not your fault you misunderstood my gratitude. I'm having trouble counting the fucks I give. I can't seem to get past zero. I've already told you I'm grateful for my hair. And for Kérastase hair products. That's two. What more do you want? The only thing wrong with me is I'm talking to you. Don't study me. You won't graduate. Even with all your degrees. Have you been to the university of life though? I conned some family member somewhere out of another 10K, under the pretence of further education. Oh, I've thought of a third. I'm such a clever moo moo after all. Christmas shopping! I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to Christmas this year. I'll easily have a million insta followers by then. Maybe more, although I can't keep up with all the content, so I'm having to expand my team to a third member. I'll definitely be able to start my own hashtag then. One hater suggested that I should work more than 2 days per week. Well I don't like making plans for the day, as the word premeditated gets thrown around the courtroom a lot. But still, I've come a long way from the homeless girl who could only afford £1 shoes. I'm such a zero to hero. I cannot wait to decorate the Christmas trees with the pheasant feathers I've been collecting all year. And at least if we run out of toilet roll during the lockdown to save Christmas, we can just use the feathers. Or the wallpaper.

Love Lydia xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
A first attempt at a thread title - No longer cares about Glo, will just keep buying more followers, as there's nothing now left to sow

Reactions: 22
'Begged for a Humphrey kitchen to no avail, my fake Instagram life is just one big fail ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thread idea
Lydia Millen #45 Sage decorator dictator, dairy and taste-free dry baked crater, gnome on the running roam, advent calendar syndrome

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I did it. I listened to the whole podcast. I did it for you. No one else has to do it.

The house they tried to buy before The Bungalow (the one she's totally over but made a freaking scrapbook about) was an old nunnery, apparently.
She says in this podcast that they "wouldn't let us buy it" - like, maybe because it's out of your budget??? You wanted to gut the property, redo the plumbing, the electric, and slap on THIRTY-TWO windows. No wonder they didn't want you to have it.

She talks about the process of finding their current house. The heartbreak of not being able to buy the nunnery. They even considered renting it! Can you imagine? Renting? Like a peasant?
Eventually though, their agent showed them to a house in the pitch black down a 2km road in the middle of nowhere. And they fell in love with it, because it looks like a cottage from the front but the back is covered in windows. It really brings in the light. Not enough for your personality, though.

They move on to the topic of decorating the house. Instead of buying a period property, they bought The Bungalow to really put their own design stamp on it. She admits "I can't do anything in the house unless I clear it with my husband first, just purely because he doesn't want me doing things a hundred times over." Gee, I wonder where he'd pick up a worry like that :unsure:

She talks about the living room with the black walls, and notes "I feel so accomplished that I did it myself" - err... witch, who painted it? Who made/assembled the furniture? Who wove the rugs? Who mounted the TV? Who put in the fireplace? Who installed all the lights? Who painted those freaking paintings?? Who hung them? Seriously, what did you actually do in that room???????

The host mentions "the key to all this is planning," because apparently this room was "planned to a tee", with everything "moodboarded". That's not a word. Why is it changing again? How many times have you "planned"??

Moving on to the topic of Christmas: "It's not like I pay people to do my trees for me." Technically true, only because you didn't pay Sarah-Jane...
She claims she had 4 or 5 trees last year. We know it was 3. One of them in that room you never go in. Let's just call it 2. It's still excessive.
She says they get very excited for Christmas. They got married at this time of year. It's her happy time. THEN STOP READING TATTLE.

This year she's partnered with Place To Be, a charity for children's mental health. She's designing a wreath for them. I can't believe I've been dealing with depression and anxiety all these years... If only I had a wreath, I'd be cured!
Fear not, she takes her wreaths very seriously. "A wreath on your front door, I just think it says something about the person that lives behind that door." It does. It says that they have the money to waste on wreaths. MULTIPLE wreaths, dying a slow death in the attic.

The host asks for a sneak peek of what might be in the wreath and on her tree. "I'm IN LOVE with feathers from the pheasants," she emphasises. She'll still continue to dress like she shoots them, though.
Some rooms aren't decorated for Christmas. It's kept to the living spaces so that you don't "get sick of Christmas." I'm sick of you. Get me a wreath, stat!

She notes that Ali's family have formed a lot of traditions over the years, and she's gotten to know them over the years, especially since they hosted last year. One of the traditions is that they stay in their pyjamas all day. So she has special "Christmas pyjamas". The host notes that they have to be silk pyjamas, you've got to have a bit of glam. Veganism and Chistmas can't go together, of course.

Speaking of her origin story, she ended up going to university at 21, as a mature student. It'd be generous to call you mature, even 11 years later. She wanted to do a fashion marketing degree, but she wasn't allowed on that course so settled for a business degree instead. What A-levels do you need to be denied a place on a fashion marketing course?
She always had diary entry websites, growing up. She started taking pictures of her outfits on the floor of her university accommodation and posting them online. Eventually she graduated to wearing them. She has a passion for documenting her life in that way. She'll be flogging an autobiography soon. For what achievements? You tell me.

Having started a YouTube channel elevated everything she was doing. She couldn't imagine a more perfect career. For her. She specifies, "for me". I don't think she's ever learned the words "you", "he", "she", or "they". They're called PRONOUNS, Lydia. Never mind, we've lost her already.

"I'm not the kind of person who can do the same thing every day," she notes. Couldn't possibly run down the same road, drink the same decaf, eat the same gruel, boss around the same husband, check on the same "sprootlings", sit on the same sofa, in front of the same fire, and fight over the same LaMer cream. Oh no, not this mole!

She admits she gets bored easily. If she had gone on to the career she orignically intended, she would have ended up restless. That's an odd way to pronounce "unemployed".

She's adamant that her core audience is over 35, and she has more viewers over 55 than under 18. Someone get the fire extinguisher, the bullshit detector is ablaze again.

To wrap up, the host gives Lydia an opportunity to promote her social channels. She says that she uploads her home updates most frequently on her home instagram account. You know, the completely dead one. The last post was 2 weeks ago, and it's a recycled picture.

That's it. My apologies for not being able to live up to the standard of @ElleBelle - I'm sure there will be plenty more material to practise.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.