Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She claims she had 4 or 5 trees last year. We know it was 3.
Firstly, thanks for your time and nerves invested in this "postcast".
Secondly, it seems that narcs have a problem with maths and basic counting?

It looks like her filler doctor has filled in the folds on each side of her nose so that the end of her nose no longer looks bulbous.
The whole vlog I had the feeling her face looks different. But maybe it is like when you stare too long at something or think too much about a word it becomes surreal? Her face looks off. Every part of it seems over pronounced. Or maybe I just saw it because you all mentioned it in the past.
Did anyone see that show about El Cuco (The outsider) that shape shifter thing. Maybe she shifts her shape, she needs new DNA from a young victim.

1604752917681.png
Oh god, it wears sage :eek: So, this isn't our good ol Lydia, this is El Cuco.

Wallpaper ripper sold us a kipper - robotic fans enhance Christmas plans.
Lyds the ripper.

This was great, thank you!!

Does anyone know if her engagement has changed? Can we prove they are bots? I feel like brands would be interested in that kind of evidence
We have to monitor what socialblade says. They only provide a 30 day subscriber overview and the engagement rate of the last 20 pics posted. So, maybe a weekly screenshot of both would be useful. I don't think anyone here is so invested that they have socialblade premium. There are other tools availabl, I think, but I don't know them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
They are recruiting somebody. Back at the beginning of the year they advertised for a PA and videographer type and Depop Dee was taken on.
Can't think why Lidl couldn't entice somebody with any ability to work in a cottage down a private lane in the middle of nowhere, Northamptonshire, with three cackling witches!
That's a chance for one of us! Counter intelligence (would be the only sign of intelligence in that house). You just have to go to the interview and behave like a spineless doormat and you're hired. Oh, and bring some hula hoops. Tell her you breed pheasants. Wear green.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That's a chance for one of us! Counter intelligence (would be the only sign of intelligence in that house). You just have to go to the interview and behave like a spineless doormat and you're hired. Oh, and bring some hula hoops. Tell her you breed pheasants. Wear green.
Bonus points if you go clutching a copy of Blogosphere Magazine, the issue where she was on the front cover! Let her know you're a true fan.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Bonus points if you go clutching a copy of Blogosphere Magazine, the issue where she was on the front cover! Let her know you're a true fan.
That cosmo article she showed. Her style was so bad in the biggest pic. I think her naked PR guy is behind this. Must have been expensive af. And she didn't even mention who was featured on the front or anything.

It tried to find the feature and google gave me instead this:
1604757251763.png
Oh go and duck off. "interiors expert" wtf, she never once educated herself on interior design, how can she be an expert... go duck off y'all who studied interior design, bow to the queen LEM.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Who allows the bloody cat on their dinner table?!? The empty benches and island was bad enough, but next to food! Gross!!!
FGS the cat is on the dining table with her nose just about in Ali's plate of food.
Not just table? I’ve seen a few too from older videos. The cat are everywhere. I don’t pack my “dirty shoe/heels together with clothing. I think is very dirty (no offence to others *just my personal hygiene issue & I don’t wear shoes at home and walk around too) 🙏🏻
3D559C62-9372-41D8-BA90-F4B53F1F2858.jpeg

4898A2EE-18E8-4784-84A7-C35E86E76B1F.jpeg

This video showing her opening the fridge door and the cat is already INSIDE!!! Can you imagine keeping a living thing/something alive in the fridge for a few seconds just to vlog? 🤢 I actually don’t like cat but seeing this she’s #INHUMAN 🤬
0BEE5192-AEAB-420C-8038-877EF6D1EF61.jpeg
026EBB9E-C7A5-4B4F-8047-4FAF3C8F4404.jpeg
9D0E291C-7920-4DC9-91C5-D376716519FE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
That cosmo article she showed. Her style was so bad in the biggest pic. I think her naked PR guy is behind this. Must have been expensive af. And she didn't even mention who was featured on the front or anything.

It tried to find the feature and google gave me instead this:
View attachment 302508 Oh go and duck off. "interiors expert" wtf, she never once educated herself on interior design, how can she be an expert... go duck off y'all who studied interior design, bow to the queen LEM.
Out of curiosity what's the one thing madam says you should splurge on? Is it the LV trunk? It's the only thing she actually purchased in her house.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Out of curiosity what's the one thing madam says you should splurge on? Is it the LV trunk? It's the only thing she actually purchased in her house.
It certainly wouldn't be the Ikea sofa 😂

Lol, wut?
1604757820987.png

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH, Nooooooo
1604757895133.png

The whole article reads like a satire about her, she should totally block her self now because she trolled herself.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Amateur hour 🤦‍♀️
Screenshot 2020-11-07 at 15.02.56.png

I thought it was a joke when Emily In Paris put and apostrophe in a hashtag, but it looks like the whole series was written by a 60-something white man trying to live vicariously through Lily Collins. This guy is an actual INFLUENCER. That's what he does for a living. I can't.

Screenshot 2020-11-07 at 15.03.53.png

Screenshot 2020-11-07 at 15.04.16.png

We all know you're marriage isn't real, but you could really expand your vocabulary.

Also, she doesn't even like all of his posts?? They're "in business together" but your TWO staff couldn't even double-tap on your business partner's main source of revenue? bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Amateur hour 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 302610
I thought it was a joke when Emily In Paris put and apostrophe in a hashtag, but it looks like the whole series was written by a 60-something white man trying to live vicariously through Lily Collins. This guy is an actual INFLUENCER. That's what he does for a living. I can't.

View attachment 302611
View attachment 302612
We all know you're marriage isn't real, but you could really expand your vocabulary.

Also, she doesn't even like all of his posts?? They're "in business together" but your TWO staff couldn't even double-tap on your business partner's main source of revenue? bleeping hell.
Why is he rushing home for lockdown? Has the UK a curfew? Do they throw you in jail for being not at home?

Lydia sounds like one of those bots that post under YT videos. Always the same phrase. But the even the bots are able to learn #MachineLearning.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her hair looks so reddy in Xmas shopping video. I actually think it looks nice just strange after a year of complaining about red tones?

Reactions: 6
Soz Aldi but holding the tube in front of your eye won't work 🙄
#obessedwithholdingstuffagainsthiseye
Screenshot_20201107_171223.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Not just table? I’ve seen a few too from older videos. The cat are everywhere. I don’t pack my “dirty shoe/heels together with clothing. I think is very dirty (no offence to others *just my personal hygiene issue & I don’t wear shoes at home and walk around too) 🙏🏻

This video showing her opening the fridge door and the cat is already INSIDE!!! Can you imagine keeping a living thing/something alive in the fridge for a few seconds just to vlog? 🤢 I actually don’t like cat but seeing this she’s #INHUMAN 🤬View attachment 302507View attachment 302509
The cat is in the fridge.
THE FRIDGE !!! What the actual f*ck !!! Was she trying to knock off Lummeeeee silly moo moo seal pup because Alikat gives the cat so much more attention than he does to her ...
Ali ought to have a squiz in the drinks fridge in the Sex Dungeon - he may just find Affiliate Lynx in there #CONSPIRACY

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.