Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo...just for funsies, I did a little quick math to get an estimate of her height based on this photo. If I'm not mistaken, she's wearing Hoka running shoes in this shot. Based on the ads from her Depop, she wears a UK size 5 in shoes. According to Hoka, a pair of their size 5 running shoes is approx. 23.1cm long. So taking the length of her foot (knowing it's approx. 23cm long), we see that her whole body is approx. 7 times the length of her foot (which is also giving her the benefit of the doubt). This gives us the following calculation:

7x23.1cm = 161.7cm = 5'3 in height. At most. With shoes and a hat on. So yeah. Short-arse!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Omg this is the dreammmmm!
Wow, are they scraping the barrel or what? That’s a slap in the face to the profession- ‘Interior Designer’ with a fraud on the loose in the podcast. LOL

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Who did she have to pay to get in this podcast? She’s not a designer and does not have a country looking home... yet.

This lady looks as ridiculous as Lydia so maybe that’s it? Did Lyd give her one of her H&C hats? LOl
850AC913-E6AB-410E-B304-DA06432A30C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Hi Tattlers

Ken here. I cannot believe you voted that I'll be painting the living room sage, during pre-Christmas lockdown. You've obviously given her the idea as she's been back on the old blower. Sage this and sage that. Sage is the bleeping dream. She's apparently painting the entire bungalow sage to rid the house of evil spirts. AKA all the haters; they're even emitting through Ali now. But I was thinking why is she still there then? She's surely the evilest of them all. Ali really needs to grow a pair and tell her to stop bleeping re-doing the living room. Now, I'm not necessarily saying he has a small penis, but if he painted it black and silver, you might mistake it for a AAA battery.

I hate it when she sticks a camera in my face too. It isn't that I'm not a people person. I'm just not a stupid people person. I get so emotional when she's not around. Like when she goes for her daily nap. That emotion is happiness. And what's her actual beef with workmen? If every workman she has a problem with...Guess what, Lydia? That's a great way to ensure nobody likes you. No wonder they don't return after the first day. But given we're entering the festivity period, I gave her a Ken wisdom. I told her if you blame everyone else, you lose the power to grow. She responded God only lets things grow until they're perfect, so it's not an issue. Is done an emotion? Because I feel that in my soul.

It looks like my payment this time is going to be a bottle of rum. Honestly, alcohol is the only thing that's going to get me through what I could only describe as bleeping hell. At least it's not food! Have you seen the tit they eat? I had to hustle with my son to bring me round some jerk chicken and rice last time. Then she frickin ate that too. She said something about slothy sloths being too tired to cook. I'm just glad I didn't have to paint the vegetable beds. I'm pretty sure I heard the plants talking tit about her roots. But don't get me started on her hair drama. Apparently, she's had the worst summer ever. There was a film called 'I know what you did last summer'. It didn't end well. Keep it up Lydia. And you'll be a strange smell in the attic too.

Signing off.

Kenneth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Hi Tattlers

Ken here. I cannot believe you voted that I'll be painting the living room sage, during pre-Christmas lockdown. You've obviously given her the idea as she's been back on the old blower. Sage this and sage that. Sage is the bleeping dream. She's apparently painting the entire bungalow sage to rid the house of evil spirts. AKA all the haters; they're even emitting through Ali now. But I was thinking why is she still there then? She's surely the evilest of them all. Ali really needs to grow a pair and tell her to stop bleeping re-doing the living room. Now, I'm not necessarily saying he has a small penis, but if he painted it black and silver, you might mistake it for a AAA battery.

I hate it when she sticks a camera in my face too. It isn't that I'm not a people person. I'm just not a stupid people person. I get so emotional when she's not around. Like when she goes for her daily nap. That emotion is happiness. And what's her actual beef with workmen? If every workman she has a problem with...Guess what, Lydia? That's a great way to ensure nobody likes you. No wonder they don't return after the first day. But given we're entering the festivity period, I gave her a Ken wisdom. I told her if you blame everyone else, you lose the power to grow. She responded God only lets things grow until they're perfect, so it's not an issue. Is done an emotion? Because I feel that in my soul.

It looks like my payment this time is going to be a bottle of rum. Honestly, alcohol is the only thing that's going to get me through what I could only describe as bleeping hell. At least it's not food! Have you seen the tit they eat? I had to hustle with my son to bring me round some jerk chicken and rice last time. Then she frickin ate that too. She said something about slothy sloths being too tired to cook. I'm just glad I didn't have to paint the vegetable beds. I'm pretty sure I heard the plants talking tit about her roots. But don't get me started on her hair drama. Apparently, she's had the worst summer ever. There was a film called 'I know what you did last summer'. It didn't end well. Keep it up Lydia. And you'll be a strange smell in the attic too.

Signing off.

Kenneth
Ha! Love this, thanks @ElleBelle for the chuckles :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

I'm currently in the middle of some really boring tasks and I thought I would give this a listen as I'm already bored. They introduce her by saying almost 1 million people hang on her every post but she is 85,000 followers away and in my opinion you can't class that as almost having 1 million. So that's the first lie of the podcast out of the way.

2nd lie is that apparently Lydia has inspired people to decorate and furnish their own homes without the help of interior designers but I'm pretty sure Lydia is currently using designer no.3 to help her redesign the bungalow.

She refers to the bungalow as an unassuming cottage down the end of a 2km road in the middle of nowhere 😂

Lydia has stated she doesn't pay people to come and decorate her Christmas trees she did pay Sarah to decorate them in the past as she wanted to learn but now she knows how to do it herself but didn't she say she is working with her new designer to help her design her setup and with the rustic, pheasant, shearling tree :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I'm currently in the middle of some really boring tasks and I thought I would give this a listen as I'm already bored. They introduce her by saying almost 1 million people hang on her every post but she is 85,000 followers away and in my opinion you can't class that as almost having 1 million. So that's the first lie of the podcast out of the way.

2nd lie is that apparently Lydia has inspired people to decorate and furnish their own homes without the help of interior designers but I'm pretty sure Lydia is currently using designer no.3 to help her redesign the bungalow.

She refers to the bungalow as an unassuming cottage down the end of a 2km road in the middle of nowhere 😂

Lydia has stated she doesn't pay people to come and decorate her Christmas trees she did pay Sarah to decorate them in the past as she wanted to learn but now she knows how to do it herself but didn't she say she is working with her new designer to help her design her setup and with the rustic, pheasant, shearling tree :unsure:
Omg what a liar, we should message the podcast people. Also, a cottage?! It’s a bloody new build!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Apparently we all underestimate how much Lydia understands who her viewers are. Apparently vast amounts of research has gone into this :rolleyes: Apparently she has more over 55 year olds watching her videos than people under 18. Her core audience is people over 35 and so she likes being able to engage with people who are at a similar point in their lives to her 😂
Apparently it's a really lovely community online so why she has spent the last 6 months crying and bitching about bullying and death threats I will never know!!!!

Omg what a liar, we should message the podcast people. Also, a cottage?! It’s a bloody new build!!
She has acknowledged it was only 4 years old when they bought it she said it's an unassuming cottage from the front and a new build from the back

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I love how she posted a video of them kissing to show us that her relationship is amazing... after telling everyone vlogs ago they aren’t romantic Lol look at Ali’s following you can see he’s not allowed to follow any girl who lydia isn’t following 😂😂. I’m actually dead how much control plasticine face has over him. You’re not country lydia, that smug smile, you can tell when he’s away he will looking at other girls lol it’s such a cliche as she’s not romantic to him and you can see he’s full of romance... go figure. Hes with her for the money/ promised her family . What’s the word we are looking for girls.. he settled lol he’s a smart guy.

Can we also just add why they hell does he need fo serve her food. Your pink nose is because of injections. Her lips are starting to look a little botched too at the top. Honestly how can she even think she has this perfect life ... I wouldn’t trade it.... I’d be so miserable and you can tell she is... hence all the life changes.

Oh god why is she in Cosmo!!!! There’s me! Me! Me! Me! Why not show us some other pages.. oh right not me 😂

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Also beware she is partnering with a charity called Place to be, which is a charity focused on helping children's mental health. She is creating a Christmas wreath for them. The Duchess of Cambridge is the patron of this charity too. I can guarantee this is going to get shoved down our throats in the near future and madam will most likely be wearing white and a halo whilst announcing this collaboration. No doubt talking about how amazing she is working with a charity, whilst giving zero details of the charity. I imagine this is something that will be on sale so she will give out no details of this either. As we all know, her name alone will sell the product so know need to give the minor details away such as where or how to buy the wreath. It's just going to be a PR vanity project to try and steer away from how awful she has been this year.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi Tattlers

Signing off.

Kenneth
Elle Belle I just want to say how much I appreciate your posts, I used to watch Lidl’s videos but now i always read your posts first and then maybe watch (and skip through) her flogs. Can I ask, how long does it take you to come up with the recaps? I hope not too long! 🙈

Off topic, ABSOLUTELY beside myself, am doing a house renovation and we’ve decided on the most beautiful kitchen, the colour is... Sage 😭😭 It really is beautiful but every time I think of my dream kitchen I think of Lydiot. So cross with myself ☹☹☹

Edit: hopefully she’ll move on from sage and I’ll never have to think of her when I’m cooking real food? *wishful thinking*

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

After listening, the interviewer asked Lydia to expand on the wreath she's designing for the charity Place2Be (children's mental health). I find it interesting this hasn't been mentioned in her vlogs, only the fact she's ordered a wreath?
I'll give her the benefit of the doubt as it still could be early days but surely if you can advertise it on a podcast she can advertise it on her's/Ali's channels? Unless she has already and I've missed it haha.

Reactions: 11
Elle Belle I just want to say how much I appreciate your posts, I used to watch Lidl’s videos but now i always read your posts first and then maybe watch (and skip through) her flogs. Can I ask, how long does it take you to come up with the recaps? I hope not too long! 🙈

Off topic, ABSOLUTELY beside myself, am doing a house renovation and we’ve decided on the most beautiful kitchen, the colour is... Sage 😭😭 It really is beautiful but every time I think of my dream kitchen I think of Lydiot. So cross with myself ☹☹☹

Edit: hopefully she’ll move on from sage and I’ll never have to think of her when I’m cooking real food? *wishful thinking*
Aww I'm glad you appreciate them. 😘 I write whilst I watch, so not too much longer than the vlog. I wouldn't have the time if we hadn't been in and out of lockdown. I actually find it strangely addictive and cathartic from work. 😂 But I guess we all do or we wouldn't be following her, even if just on here.

I bet your kitchen will be original and suit your tastes. 😍 Plus, like you said, she'll soon move on. Mole has been mentioned a few times now. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Why the effing hell does she do that thing with her top lip when she speaks??? It annoys the crap out of me!!
It's like she's super conscious of her teeth and tries to pull her top lip taut to cover them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.