Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations!!!!! Take care!!! 🤗👶🏼

Speaking of Carrie and booze. Pre-lockdown send off? Anyone live near her having this holiday today? And the shirts 🤢

View attachment 295000
How tacky! Quite frankly her attitude is disgusting, it’s not even been announced yet and she is practically celebrating whilst so many people are terrified of what is going to happen to their jobs and livelihoods!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Or at this time of the year!
I beg to differ here. It's a great time to plant many things, but probably not what Lidl's planting!

How tacky! Quite frankly her attitude is disgusting, it’s not even been announced yet and she is practically celebrating whilst so many people are terrified of what is going to happen to their jobs and livelihoods!
Does she have a hotline to the government? Any excuse for a drink.😠

Has anyone watched Ali's vlog he posted on the 28th? I honestly feel so sad for him that he is now using Lydiots' old camera he found as it was tossed somewhere instead of buying a new vlogging camera. I totally understand the concept or reusing/recycling items but the problem I have is with Lydiot and seems that everything Ali uses are all handovers of Lydias? Never really see Lydia gifting Ali gifts either or show any kind of appreciation for any garden and house work Ali does. Its all about her her her!! No wonder why he is so miserable. Disgusting.
I seem to recall her buying him a very expensive gilet at Bicester....that's it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does she have a hotline to the government? Any excuse for a drink.
Actually, every time you see her on her phone she isn't perusing tattle but writing with Boris. They like to send each other funny memes about peasants and share how to find the best hair stylist.

You call lady parts how you want and so do I lovely. x
So, quoted myself because I have a genius thread title suggestion... I know a bit early, next thread is probably only earliest needed for tomorrow :ROFLMAO:

Lydia Millen #45 You name your thread how you want and so do I lovely. xGloby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Guys, as you know I’m always on this thread! Esp since this virus and Iv been on furlough- and so I just wanted to share some news because a lot of you have kept me going through this tough time, so.....I’m pregnant! Just found out today. Im very scared, overwhelmed, excited etc! A whole lot of emotions today. But yeh just wanted to share that xx
Congratulations @Upintheair83 that is wonderful news xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you everyone for your lovely words. As much as Lidl would want to think we are all angry trolls I think we are a good bunch and I just really wanted to share it with you all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Guys, as you know I’m always on this thread! Esp since this virus and Iv been on furlough- and so I just wanted to share some news because a lot of you have kept me going through this tough time, so.....I’m pregnant! Just found out today. Im very scared, overwhelmed, excited etc! A whole lot of emotions today. But yeh just wanted to share that xx
Awww Congratulation sweetheart, you'll be a great mum ❤🤰👶

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you everyone for your lovely words. As much as Lidl would want to think we are all angry trolls I think we are a good bunch and I just really wanted to share it with you all xx
Congratulations 💗 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot 2020-10-31 at 17.32.44.png

If she had just 2 brain cells she might realise that the reason there's likely to be another lockdown is because covid cases in England are skyrocketing, hospitals are filling up, and PEOPLE ARE DYING. Y'know, at an alarming rate. But yes, please do carry on bringing people into your house, spreading pathogens, complaining about totally unnecessary renovations being delayed again. Do tell me more about tradesmen being lazy and breaking your mugs.

Ugh, what an utter imbecile.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Congratulations ❤❤❤

Editing to add: Drinking some wine and waiting for Bojo to announce our second national lockdown. Feeling extra emotional, but just wanted to say that you’ve all also helped me a lot throughout this tough year. You’re all such a clever, funny and lovely bunch. Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That is lovely, huge congratulations to you and your partner <3

• Heart
Reactions: 17
❤❤❤

Congratulations ❤❤❤

Editing to add: Drinking some wine and waiting for Bojo to announce our second national lockdown. Feeling extra emotional, but just wanted to say that you’ve all also helped me a lot throughout this tough year. You’re all such a clever, funny and lovely bunch. Xx
❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Congratulations! If it’s a Girl you can call her Lydia! And if it’s a boy.....Ali!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 295061
If she had just 2 brain cells she might realise that the reason there's likely to be another lockdown is because covid cases in England are skyrocketing, hospitals are filling up, and PEOPLE ARE DYING. Y'know, at an alarming rate. But yes, please do carry on bringing people into your house, spreading pathogens, complaining about totally unnecessary renovations being delayed again. Do tell me more about tradesmen being lazy and breaking your mugs.

Ugh, what an utter imbecile.
Ok....so it's another national lockdown....feeling very fed up now. The press have been baying for it and now they have it and there will be loads of coverage about how damaging it is.😣

On another note, the lockdown won't apply to her decorators......

Also.....
If you have your friend round for a drink do you ask her what she's wearing? I don't!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
The lockdown won't apply to her decorators......

If you have your friend round for a drink do you ask her what she's wearing? I don't!
I would only ask, so we can wear the same for shits and giggles. Or some mean contrasting clashing colours to offend people on the streets :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't wrap my mind around how bleeping stupid it is to have a "pre-lockdown" hang-out. Does she not have a brain? That's where I am with her currently. I can't understand someone being so purely unintelligent that they think like her. You know the country is in such a severe state that a lockdown is required.....so you use that as a deadline to get an additional social engagement in? You think Covid-19 isn't going to be serious until the clock strikes 12? Is she bleeping stupid? The reason the government warns for a lockdown is so people can CANCEL their plans and prepare, not to get another bleeping social evening in. Irresponsible, reprehensible, embarrassing, shameless bleep. Sorry for my language, I just cannot reconcile that people are bleeping DYING and there's people like Lydia who see lockdown as a curfew. For the love of god, THINK of someone other than yourself.

bleeping insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I can't wrap my mind around how bleeping stupid it is to have a "pre-lockdown" hang-out. Does she not have a brain? That's where I am with her currently. I can't understand someone being so purely unintelligent that they think like her. You know the country is in such a severe state that a lockdown is required.....so you use that as a deadline to get an additional social engagement in? You think Covid-19 isn't going to be serious until the clock strikes 12? Is she bleeping stupid? The reason the government warns for a lockdown is so people can CANCEL their plans and prepare, not to get another bleeping social evening in. Irresponsible, reprehensible, embarrassing, shameless bleep. Sorry for my language, I just cannot reconcile that people are bleeping DYING and there's people like Lydia who see lockdown as a curfew. For the love of god, THINK of someone other than yourself.

bleeping insane.

Tbh unfortunately so many people think like that. Here in Slovenia we went into lockdown three weeks ago and all the bars and restaurants closed on saturday; I probably don’t have to mention how packed were all the places the previous day. My friend’s husband is a police officer and he said that not a single person he stopped that night was driving sober. Two weeks later full effect of that showed and we now have third worst rate of cases per 100k in Europe, in UK numbers that would mean 60k new cases everyday. People don’t learn, and they don’t care until it affects them.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.