Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I als
One hit Millen... same dress. Can’t see the perfume cause it’s clear and the top matches the dress. Big surprise. This is more about her face than the boTTle.

View attachment 293566
I also thought her face expression in this photo is so stiff? Is she not able to shut her mouth or is meant to look attractive?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember a time from her old house when she said she didn't really drink as she doesn't really like alcohol. Roll on a few years with Carrie

4e5a3261571abafbbe090a38e07655f4.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
she must have gone mad😂
Shouldn’t you already have a wine collection, before you build a wine cellar? With what is she going to fill this space? 2000 bottles of Whispering Angel?
she wants a wine cellar... the same women who shove multiple bottles in a chanel handbag 🤯

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Guys, as you know I’m always on this thread! Esp since this virus and Iv been on furlough- and so I just wanted to share some news because a lot of you have kept me going through this tough time, so.....I’m pregnant! Just found out today. Im very scared, overwhelmed, excited etc! A whole lot of emotions today. But yeh just wanted to share that xx

• Heart
Reactions: 123
Guys, as you know I’m always on this thread! Esp since this virus and Iv been on furlough- and so I just wanted to share some news because a lot of you have kept me going through this tough time, so.....I’m pregnant! Just found out today. Im very scared, overwhelmed, excited etc! A whole lot of emotions today. But yeh just wanted to share that xx
Congratulations! Lovely news! ❤❤❤
Thanks for sharing!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I remember a time from her old house when she said she didn't really drink as she doesn't really like alcohol. Roll on a few years with Carrie

View attachment 294905
Yeah, seems about right
1604155390551.png
There is also another where she sits in a car with a bottle of vodka or something but i can't find it atm.

Found it
1604155979209.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
she wants a wine cellar... the same women who shove multiple bottles in a chanel handbag 🤯
She should use the Louis Vuitton Noé bag for that, as it was made to carry champagne bottles !! Come on lidl teach us something instead of always the opposite !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The competition is on both Josie and Lydia are antique shopping today (not together) and they are both posting on their stories 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Congratulations. That is so lovely.❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Soo lovely! Congratulations!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Congratulations !!!! All the best to you and your partner ❤ ❤ ❤ Stay safe and please look after yourself xoxoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What lovely news. Congratulations hun 😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You can tell shes a amateur gardener because no gardener plants things while wearing a white jumper fgs.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Congratulations!!!!! Take care!!! 🤗👶🏼

View attachment 294905
Speaking of Carrie and booze. Pre-lockdown send off? Anyone live near her having this holiday today? And the shirts 🤢

92B27918-59C7-4FA0-9AAF-85730767BF88.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Has anyone watched Ali's vlog he posted on the 28th? I honestly feel so sad for him that he is now using Lydiots' old camera he found as it was tossed somewhere instead of buying a new vlogging camera. I totally understand the concept or reusing/recycling items but the problem I have is with Lydiot and seems that everything Ali uses are all handovers of Lydias? Never really see Lydia gifting Ali gifts either or show any kind of appreciation for any garden and house work Ali does. Its all about her her her!! No wonder why he is so miserable. Disgusting.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.