Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every hotel, restaurant and bar should avoid and ban all of these idiots. They are all loose cannons and could cause untold damage to business with their smarmy comments. They think they are funny and smart, but the total opposite. Lydia deserves all the condescending comments she receives.....reap what you sow.

As for Carrie....she is not the sweet innocent fawn in the woods she tries to make herself out to be. She is totally calculating and 100% enables and encourages Lydia’s disgusting behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A few screenshots from a vid on Cawwiiee's Twitter ... and she's supposed to be Lydiot's bff ... 🙄🙄🙄

Why do they have to tweet the company if they have a problem ??? Pick up the bloomin' phone and speak directly to customer service. Bloody attention seeking 'Karens' is what these 2 are.
Here's another tweet about the same taxi company

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Do Cawwie and Lidl occasionally do something else other than drinking and lisping?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
A few screenshots from a vid on Cawwiiee's Twitter ... and she's supposed to be Lydiot's bff ... 🙄🙄🙄

Why do they have to tweet the company if they have a problem ??? Pick up the bloomin' phone and speak directly to customer service. Bloody attention seeking 'Karens' is what these 2 are.
Here's another tweet about the same taxi company
Jesus Christ, Carrie also uses the word utterly too 😭😭 can they please learn a new word

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I swear i didn't alter these photos in any way 🤮
Someone needs to beg a spot for her on botched

20201013_233350.jpg

20201013_233423.jpg
20201013_233526.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Lydia and Carrie are toxic together. They really bring out the worst in each other. When you see how horrid they are as a pair one can only imagine what went down with hairgate.

They try hard to outdo each other’s obnoxiousness. It’s very cringe!

There’s also a mean streak towards each other that I don’t get. Frenemies come to mind. I think Lydia would have a hard time cultivating real friendships though. A true friend would gently tell you if you’re wrong. They’d advise you when you’re heading towards a big mistake. Lydia wouldn’t appreciate that. With Carrie she can be mean as a viper under the guise they are mates and it’s cutesy banter. I don’t think they really like each other that much.

Then again maybe Lydia is in love with Carrie and she’s like the little boys in primary school who pull your pigtails because they can’t communicate their feelings 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I agree that they're both idiots. But I am sad for her that her cat went missing. I hate to think that the poor little thing may have suffered 😞
No dont want any animals to suffer. I do however enjoy the fact that something made lydia sad. That something didnt go right for her. That something made her normal and relatable for a while thrn it was back to look at meeeeeee!

Do Cawwie and Lidl occasionally do something else other than drinking and lisping?
No.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
duck me she's nearly got her Pinocchio nose right into the glass what a mess
Also, so much Botox she can’t furrow her brow. She’s such a liar about this stuff - why admit your nose filler and not this? Also, it doesn’t make her look younger - she looks like she’s in her late 40s

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't follow Lydiot too closely so excuse the stupid question, but what is Carrie's job exactly?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This will look ridiculous in the new build bungalow

You can tell how much Botox she’s had in this pic, she’s scrunching her face but no frown lines between her eyes. She’s such a liar, just admit to your many fillers Liedia

I bet the reason Lidl doesn’t want kids is because you can’t get Botox and fillers when you’re pregnant. (And I say this as someone who just found out they’re pregnant and wish I’d got the Botox beforehand as I’ve now not had it in a year 😂)
Congratulations!!so lovely and so exciting!! Xx

Reactions: 6
More shade against lidl. I hope lidl felt very uncomfortable at ITF launch dinner.

I've just spent half an hour reporting some of her following as spam. As someone who is not familiar with the ins and outs of ig, how do we know if and when anything happens to these fake followers ?
For what is that cute little Aussie (green) symbol on your mobile screen? I hope nothing bad. Last time I asked someone something AUS specific it was "what means budgie smuggler" -_- and i love budgies (the BIRDS!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.