Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Within the first 5 mins of the latest flog, she’s banging on about how awful her staycation at the Grove was and how it was completely ruined. Did we ever work out what “ruined” it??
Yeah I think she hates being with Ali. She’s so much happier with Carrie. If they are together they should just own it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
YOUR HOLIDAY AT THE GROVE WAS RUINED BECAUSE YOU VERBALLY ABUSED YOUR PREGNANT HAIRDRESSER!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A bleep!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Did she delete the tweet??? She really needs to shut up talking about it as she's literally shooting herself in the foot, There is evidence to show that she does buy them, if she brings it up again I am jumping on it. Also going to Despina, won't the previous hairdresser see her post about her hair? She thinks people won't see these things? I am so fed up with the constantly saying wherever she goes is amazing, it's making her look so stupid.

I'm going through her following list and reporting the fake ones as spam, that should bring her numbers down...I mean really Lydia, you call peoppe out for buying followers. Evidence is very clear...

Also I forgot to mention, why is she buying NEW untested skin products, her facial skin isn't going to know what to do, so much different products going on there.
I agree. I will start reporting too.

Those CHANEL products were not facial specific skincare- but body creme and an oil. trust me. She's begging.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know whether it’s because I’ve reported so many or because she’s now blocked people from seeing her followers - ie she has read her and is freakin out - but I can no longer see her follower list
Her followers are still visible on Twitter at 5.30 pm. Get cracking with reporting whilst they Dumb Dee Dum and Cowering Cawwie are deleting messages on You Tube!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I will start reporting those fraudulent followers right now! In the name of Tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Is it ACTUALLY possible to contact someone at Instagram?? I find it really hard to belive there is no way to do so, except from reporting a complaint.

• Sad
I don’t know whether it’s because I’ve reported so many or because she’s now blocked people from seeing her followers - ie she has read her and is freakin out - but I can no longer see her follower list
Unbelievable.. what a b*tch.. I just wanted to chime in as well and have socialblade parallel

Social blade says she is 59 short for 900k atm

I seem to have a bug, I only see a few followers and they are on repeat.. the list repeats itself the whole time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Also, what’s the obsession with room service? She goes somewhere new and then stays in the bloody room eating chips. Go and explore you idiot!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
so she's promoting her KM edit on this trip by taking some of the clothes - and she's wearing an H&M Jumper, then she's wearing an H&M dress, and a Barbour to start with!

• Haha
How do you report an account? what would you say the reason for it is?
Click on the actual name, click the 3 dots clixk report, I do it as spam. That's all we can do, it's painstaking though.

• Heart
Unbelievable.. what a b*tch.. I just wanted to chime in as well and have socialblade parallel

Social blade says she is 59 short for 900k atm

I seem to have a bug, I only see a few followers and they are on repeat.. the list repeats itself the whole time.
It's the same for me 😡🤔 unfortunately😔.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Guys n gals... I did a bit of a dig, the first account is a "follower" of Lydias...but look at all the other accounts it follows... is this suggesting that these celebrities snd companies also buy followers? Frow is there, the White company, Sam Faires the list goes on.....
I have seen this account, too. Could also be someone that follows those account to steal content.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Guys n gals... I did a bit of a dig, the first account is a "follower" of Lydias...but look at all the other accounts it follows... is this suggesting that these celebrities snd companies also buy followers? Frow is there, the White company, Sam Faires the list goes on.....
I wouldn’t be surprised to be honest. All as dodgy as each other

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.