Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now we could be wrong about her followers, she might have a mass following of men in Asia 🙈
Seriously though, why do brands not look into the followers and their engagement?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why isn't the dog strapped in with some kind of harness for this drive down to Brighton?
seat belt attachment for dogs.png

Less than £5 for your dog to be safe in case you encounter an idiot on the road. Oh wait. They're the idiots on the road 😑

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Why isn't the dog strapped in with some kind of harness for this drive down to Brighton?
View attachment 273629
Less than £5 for your dog to be safe in case you encounter an idiot on the road. Oh wait. They're the idiots on the road 😑
I thought the same thing :cry: For £15 you an get a proper car carrier for them that has been crash impacted tested. So irresponsible!

Reactions: 15
Ah yes, walk the dog along a vineyard FULL OF GRAPES. Nothing could go wrong. Grapes are good for dogs. 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Poor doggie, it’s also the law I think, £5k fine 🤔
Pretty sure it is too. I've always been told you have to have your dog secure in the car in case of an accident or in case your car breaks down.

Reactions: 14
I don’t know whether it’s because I’ve reported so many or because she’s now blocked people from seeing her followers - ie she has read her and is freakin out - but I can no longer see her follower list
I see them... how do you report? I don't see a fake account option for reason.

I can see 900k.....
so odd! I still see 899!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well clearly Lydia isn't a dog person 🤦‍♀️ Whenever I'm out with the dogs anybody else who is also out with dogs always stops and talks and ask questions. My dad stops people to talk to them about their dogs all the time and most owners love it, as we love talking about our pups 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Grapes are supposed to be dangerous for dogs!
Stopping and talking to dog owners is the best way to get to know everyone !! And become known , either as the local nutter or woman!!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Who the hell has she forced into editing this flog and why have they inserted these?
Screenshot 2020-10-12 at 18.03.38.png

The production value....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
When she said home shopping , did she mean for a house or just more junk to go I the home?

• Haha
As if she can't pronounce Cobham, what a numpty 🤦‍♀️

When she said home shopping , did she mean for a house or just more junk to go I the home?
More junk for the already overly full house!

Reactions: 13
As if she can't pronounce Cobham, what a numpty 🤦‍♀️

More junk for the already overly full house!
Thankyou , I can’t find the strength to sit through drivel and junk. Waiting on edge for Elle belle’s recap!!

• Haha
Legit I thought it was click bate... it's worded and the photo to make it seem like she's shopping for a new house!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Legit I thought it was click bate... it's worded and the photo to make it seem like she's shopping for a new house!
Of course it's clickbait. The day has to come where one of her sensationalized titles actually means what it says.
One person in the comment once told her that they certainly like her content but not her click-bait titles. She answered she will use them since she wants to attract new subscribers. She really doesn't care what her subscriber base wants.
Also, the day has to come where she would thank all her subscribers for her career.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So weird - I still can’t view her followers. Really not sure if it’s because I reported too many accounts or what. I’m not blocked by her so I don’t get it 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This is going to sound crazy but I’m actually going to dedicate some time to report her accounts.
I can’t believe the amount she has it is appalling!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.