Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the ostrich feather dress remind her of the hideous lamps that were at her wedding venue/are sold for insane amounts at Harrods? Claire has one at home I believe too.
I think Claire has a few of them in her Essex home, I've spotted them in her London flat as well. Another thing Liedia can say Claire copied her ... Except Claire has her hubby's $$$ to spend ...

And hardly a farmhouse or barley field in sight on Tamara's IG grid ... or a (furry) gilet (yes, we're talking about you Josie, and Lydia, our 'beige influenza twinset'). :p:p:p

' When you're sitting in your Chevy and you're feeling something heavy DIARRHOEA !!! ' 🤮🤮🤮

And poor Ali also has poo problems but his runs are harder #constipated . Waiting for an update now on Lumi's poops ... 😁😁😁

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
@Morest I have no idea if this is allowed or if you can message me... but my 14 yr old son is desperate to be a fighter pilot and I would love to hear more about your history/path to being a pilot!
Ill give you a quick synopsis as i don't know if this is allowed either and i don't want to bore everyone.
I entered through the Defence Force Academy, you spend 3 years undergoing a degree course before receiving a position on a pilot course. The other way is direct entry straight to a pilot course. The advantage to the way I did it is that if the pilot course fails you still have a career path in Defence. Its rigorous study. Once i was accepted i spent 17 weeks at Office Training School. Then 6 months at Flight Training School for basic flight training (65 hrs in a PC-21) Then another 125 hrs at Advanced Training Sch
There's nothing like having an officer pin a set of wings on you at your graduation parade.

The pilot streams are Fixed Wing Pilot, Fast Jet Pilot 😁 and future Remote Pilot. Army and Navy are rotary Wing aircraft (helicopter)

For your son. Firstly get as much information as you can from your local recruiting office. Minimum age is 17 and must have completed Year 12. Be medically and physically fit
It i truly a rewarding career and nothing like Top Gun!

Many years ago i was told this and i always think its so fitting.
● They say the 2 worst days in a fighters career are
The day you step to the aircraft knowing its you last flight
And
The day you step to the aircraft NOT knowing it your last flight

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s got to be joking right! She doesn’t see Chanel beauty used online! More like she is angling for a sponsorship 🤦‍♀️
I think she might be starting to plug the "C Line" of Chanel that she mentioned ages ago

Never change Lidl. Never change.....

(Comments from her latest Insta post but cropped off the awful Pantomime principal boy outfit)
I am really surprised that people still engage with her. She deserves 0 comments and likes on every video and picture she posts, because she acts as if her followers were a burden

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Guys inthefrow is on 899k followers lydia is on 899k followers we absolutely CAN NOT allow lydia to out perform Victoria (even if you don't like Victoria)
Oh that would be cause for celebration.....go inthefrow.....go, go, go 🥂🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Aaaaaand there's another horse in the race to 900 000 followers on IG ... who's gonna make it 1st to 900 000 between these BFF 🐎🐎🐎

Guys inthefrow is on 899k followers lydia is on 899k followers we absolutely CAN NOT allow lydia to out perform Victoria (even if you don't like Victoria)
Oh that would be cause for celebration.....go inthefrow.....go, go, go 🥂🎉
Lol u beat me to it, I just noticed now as well

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

(Comments from her latest Insta post but cropped off the awful Pantomime principal boy outfit)
She really is absolutely vile. I don’t understand how she has ‘fans’ - she is a horrible human being!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Dior Globy who? (Is that a oil stain on the bottle from Lidls grubby paws?)

View attachment 273144
Uh, like all of the beauty youtube world went through a stage with the Chanel cream bronzer a few years ago? Angling for a sponsorship as always.

Guys, does Lydia have 2 Louis Vuitton trunks ??? I spotted this in her last vlog, she was waffling on in the snug / dining room / Russian room / cigar room / Ali's office / study ... It is smaller than the LV trunk in the lounge.
Yep! She bought the second one (the one in the living room) because the first was too small for that space.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Aaaaaand there's another horse in the race to 900 000 followers on IG ... who's gonna make it 1st to 900 000 between these BFF 🐎🐎🐎

Lol u beat me to it, I just noticed now as well
followed ;) like her better then lidl

• Haha
  • Heart
Guess she thinks this is her perfect profile pic!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤪😝 ostrich, terrible eye makeup, tit stain contour... and photoshopped jaw.
Her eyes looking all googely in this pic (resultion). Like a comic persona
1602496850779.png
I loven Chicken Thoughts, tho 💖

She’s got to be joking right! She doesn’t see Chanel beauty used online! More like she is angling for a sponsorship 🤦‍♀️
They look photoshopped on the bench. Ali? Was that you??
Imagine she didn't buy them and let Ali photoshop them into the pic :ROFLMAO: Miss Acne-Queen. Chanel Beauty isn't really Isotretinoin.

I really believe Lydia stopped buying followers so that the 900k feels more real and now no one subscribes or the unsubribers are so many that she didn't reach the 900k. It is so obvious at this point. As someone already said, you would guess that the KM edit brought in the one or another subscriber, but nada. I love it. Sometimes people get what they deserve.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Guess she thinks this is her perfect profile pic!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤪😝 ostrich, terrible eye makeup, tit stain contour... and photoshopped jaw.
She always chooses the most haughty photos of herself as her profile pic

Last edited:
  • Sick

Lydia's grammar is "oftenly" for the Northamptonshire bin.

Guys, does Lydia have 2 Louis Vuitton trunks ??? I spotted this in her last vlog, she was waffling on in the snug / dining room / Russian room / cigar room / Ali's office / study ... It is smaller than the LV trunk in the lounge.
Yes, she has two. The smaller one is to bury her career in.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.