Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she wants kids. As someone who doesn't want kids I can understand it. I would never let myself get impregnated just because others are (not speaking about anyone with kids here but about the situation with Lydia as a narc influencer with at least two of her peers likely getting kids someday (Frow and Josie)). So my theory is she doesn't want them and also won't force it. While others think she wants them just to be the first. IDK.
Edit: I just thought, it is more likely that Carrie will become pregnant and Lydia shifts the focus onto herself, like with Bollocks.
Mmmm I can see Carrie getting pregnant and her getting pregnant just afterwards so Carrie can look after them both- and carries baby will wear all of Lydia's Childs' hand me downs!!:D

Fluer has had 8 stories talking about the Party and jewelry and posting a lot of closeups and Josie and others are posting today. Where is her bestie’s post? Zilch. IF Lydiot posts anything (just to not be outdone by others) I’m sure it will be a passive aggressive or me me me post. So far the only one has been... sharing Frow's own boomerang photo of her refusing to look at the camera and some verbiage about social distancing and a little comment about the jewelry being divine... and then back to her usual posting of her own stuff, quotes and some excitment over the conservatory greenhouse she can't wait to sit in and shoot in garden in
Sometimes I wonder if they do all of this to show how much they DON'T do this for Lydia! Kinda like, because you don't support us, never give us a mention..say that we're not 'REAL' friends.. then this is what we can do to boost your exposure/ subscriber count if you were nicer!! Because I know I would!! And its also a bit of a kick in the teeth because GLOBY didn't even get this kind of launch AND IT WAS HER OWN BRAND! Imagine if Victoria created this alone? Victoria would have done more than Lydia's on on camera beg. Sorry Lydia.. BUT THIS IS THE WAY TO DO IT. That picture had a couple of million subscribers looking at it....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mmmm I can see Carrie getting pregnant and her getting pregnant just afterwards so Carrie can look after them both- and carries baby will wear all of Lydia's Childs' hand me downs!!:D
I swear, if Lydia gets preggo, Carrie has to move in. I mean at last someone comes to stay in one of the guest bedrooms. Ali. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I swear, if Lydia gets preggo, Carrie has to move in. I mean at last someone comes to stay in one of the guest bedrooms. Ali. :ROFLMAO:
She would literally only do it for the gram. When her subs start falling and the partnerships dry up, she’ll get pregnant in order to get new work. She is that cynical.

• Sick

Sometimes I wonder if they do all of this to show how much they DON'T do this for Lydia! Kinda like, because you don't support us, never give us a mention..say that we're not 'REAL' friends.. then this is what we can do to boost your exposure/ subscriber count if you were nicer!! Because I know I would!! And its also a bit of a kick in the teeth because GLOBY didn't even get this kind of launch AND IT WAS HER OWN BRAND! Imagine if Victoria created this alone? Victoria would have done more than Lydia's on on camera beg. Sorry Lydia.. BUT THIS IS THE WAY TO DO IT. That picture had a couple of million subscribers looking at it....
I really feel like in Frows latest vlog she kept making some unsubtle hints about Lydia’s edit. Frow kept repeating and clarifying how she actually helped design and pick the materials for the jewellery it wasn’t something created beforehand and she just slapped her name on it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Ill give you a quick synopsis as i don't know if this is allowed either and i don't want to bore everyone.
I entered through the Defence Force Academy, you spend 3 years undergoing a degree course before receiving a position on a pilot course. The other way is direct entry straight to a pilot course. The advantage to the way I did it is that if the pilot course fails you still have a career path in Defence. Its rigorous study. Once i was accepted i spent 17 weeks at Office Training School. Then 6 months at Flight Training School for basic flight training (65 hrs in a PC-21) Then another 125 hrs at Advanced Training Sch
There's nothing like having an officer pin a set of wings on you at your graduation parade.

The pilot streams are Fixed Wing Pilot, Fast Jet Pilot 😁 and future Remote Pilot. Army and Navy are rotary Wing aircraft (helicopter)

For your son. Firstly get as much information as you can from your local recruiting office. Minimum age is 17 and must have completed Year 12. Be medically and physically fit
It i truly a rewarding career and nothing like Top Gun!

Many years ago i was told this and i always think its so fitting.
● They say the 2 worst days in a fighters career are
The day you step to the aircraft knowing its you last flight
And
The day you step to the aircraft NOT knowing it your last flight
Thank you sooooo much! I’ve screen shot this for him. 🙌🏻 To you for being such an accomplished woman!!! 😁

I really feel like in Frows latest vlog she kept making some unsubtle hints about Lydia’s edit. Frow kept repeating and clarifying how she actually helped design and pick the materials for the jewellery it wasn’t something created beforehand and she just slapped her name on it 😂
Agreed! And I was super bummed she didn’t film ANYTHING from the major crossover episode/dinner. I wanted so badly to see these women interacting but I guess we know that Lydia tried to dominate the evening with her cackling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Agreed! And I was super bummed she didn’t film ANYTHING from the major crossover episode/dinner. I wanted so badly to see these women interacting but I guess we know that Lydia tried to dominate the evening with her cackling.
I'm thinking she new it was going to be an absolute tit show so thought best not to film, I wonder if any of the others filmed?
I do also think maybe no one filmed it because they would get so many comments regarding the pandemic and social distancing etc and it would over shadow Frow's launch. Which I can understand as there are some people on the internet who feel it's their duty to be the online coronavirus police 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You tell 'em Lyds !!! Sock it to them ...
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Did she delete the tweet??? She really needs to shut up talking about it as she's literally shooting herself in the foot, There is evidence to show that she does buy them, if she brings it up again I am jumping on it. Also going to Despina, won't the previous hairdresser see her post about her hair? She thinks people won't see these things? I am so fed up with the constantly saying wherever she goes is amazing, it's making her look so stupid.

I'm going through her following list and reporting the fake ones as spam, that should bring her numbers down...I mean really Lydia, you call peoppe out for buying followers. Evidence is very clear...

Also I forgot to mention, why is she buying NEW untested skin products, her facial skin isn't going to know what to do, so much different products going on there.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Never change Lidl. Never change.....

(Comments from her latest Insta post but cropped off the awful Pantomime principal boy outfit)
I commented on this post and got blocked for simply asking why she got so defensive! A friend of mine got blocked simply for liking a comment calling her out on something.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Did she delete the tweet??? She really needs to shut up talking about it as she's literally shooting herself in the foot, There is evidence to show that she does buy them, if she brings it up again I am jumping on it. Also going to Despina, won't the previous hairdresser see her post about her hair? She thinks people won't see these things? I am so fed up with the constantly saying wherever she goes is amazing, it's making her look so stupid.

I'm going through her following list and reporting the fake ones as spam, that should bring her numbers down...I mean really Lydia, you call peoppe out for buying followers. Evidence is very clear...

Also I forgot to mention, why is she buying NEW untested skin products, her facial skin isn't going to know what to do, so much different products going on there.
I’m doing the exact same and reporting her fake followers! I’m actually shocked at how many there are, it’s relentless. How do brands not realize this?!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 272462

Ali is my hero. I'm here for the subtle shade he keeps posting. 'Standard Lydia' has her mouth open and tongue out in anticipation but the spoon is still a metre away. Awesome table etiquette from the lady of the manor. Cue post about how she had etiquette lessons as a teen along with her KM wardrobe and three step Clinique regime 😂.

Hands up if you think Lydia shared her pudding with Ali 😬.

She looks like an extra from Oliver Twist in that getup too. Please sir can I have some more? 😋😂. I mean I'm currently in joggers so my fashion game isn't exactly on point RN but still. 😂

View attachment 272488
Lydia is just a greedy witch. Look closer- there is a bowl of dessert in front of her.. also- has anyone noticed that Ali has used a 'sound effect' filter on his post? Why would they have to pretend where they were eating was busier/ noisier than it actually was??

They still have Lydia's photo up on their Instagram page, only September 24th
someone unblocked needs to comment that she's not as happy as you as she has already gone elsewhere!!!:p

• Haha
  • Heart
Lydia is just a greedy witch. Look closer- there is a bowl of dessert in front of her.. also- has anyone noticed that Ali has used a 'sound effect' filter on his post? Why would they have to pretend where they were eating was busier/ noisier than it actually was??

someone unblocked needs to comment that she's not as happy as you as she has already gone elsewhere!!!:p
Looks like someone has already done that

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I commented on this post and got blocked for simply asking why she got so defensive! A friend of mine got blocked simply for liking a comment calling her out on something.
She is too dumb to realize she'll never grow her followers by blocking them (unless they still count until they "unfollow" her?)

Reactions: 12
Report the followers, majority of new ones are fake
EVERYONE should get reporting!! Then it’ll be so embarrassing for her when her numbers slip back below 900K and it’ll be evidential that she buys followers!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.