Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why after every disastrous launch does she go on Instagram and post all these stupid lectures. She really needs counselling.
Narc life must be a bleeping miserable life sentence.
She feels empty, but for her its not just a passing bad emotion, she is empty full stop

Reactions: 18
Narc life must be a bleeping miserable life sentence.
She feels empty, but for her its not just a passing bad emotion, she is empty full stop
I just think if she spent the amount of time she does googling these dumb paragraphs and then putting them on stupid backdrops and wasting her time posting them on her launches they would be more successful. Imagine putting more effort into your downfall then your successes then complain that everybody else is dragging you down.
She really doesn’t realise how self destructive she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ugh, I really like Fleur - what is she doing hanging out with these wannabes?!
well between the guests.. theres a decent subscriber amount. They all seem to have agreed to be seen and share images from the influencer dinner. Nice to see Lydia wearing her matching cheek cat tit stains (which are meant to distract us from her migrating fillers).

Cheapskates at Karen Millen didn't offer Lydiot a celebratory dinner for 6 of her closest friends ??? Oh wait, does she have 6 close ... meow meow Namima stop it 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Ok, genuine question :
We know influencers definitely read their own forums on Tattle Life. Their salty references to TL and passive aggressive answers to our valid questions and observations is proof of such.
But do you guys agree that they for sure read their 'friends' and colleagues forums as well ... ??? I absolutely think they do !!!
So, in light of the above, last night's dinner at VictoriaITF's house ... those ladies were sitting around that dinner table, one metre apart 🙄, with the knowledge that over the last month or so Lydiot has been ferociously buying followers on IG ?
And that she munches on her itchy scalp.
And that Globy was a massive failure.
And that she has been passing her KM edit as her designing it ---> by her not clearing the confusion relating to the collab.
And that she verbally abused a pregnant woman. Not once. But a few times. And then (covertly) tried to ruin said pregnant hairdresser's business.
How utterly embarrassing.

Did they compliment Lydia on her obviously damaged and dry (red) hair ?

I wonder if Lydiot & AlexITF feel a bond now that Lydia is almost a ginger, like he is, with her red roots ?

I need answers.
I do think that ITFROW might've written off the cost of that dinner (which lets face it -looks pretty standard, with lots of candles, mats, obligatory flowers and wine) which they hardly noticed as they were so busy pricing up the freebies they were given! Bulk standard meal for 6 people. After all... the products were gifted.. (doubt if it personally cost her more than the food) Victoria's booze is gifted( think Jam shed, Virgin wines- she even has booze left over from her Wedding that she showed recently).. flowers.. freebie candles... ALL influencers have some serious storage cupboards of free crap. Victoria gets away with it because she has more of an 'eclectic ' style. I personally thought the table was too cluttered and dark (looks like Fleur had actually spilled her soup as well) as the table was so crowded.

Greedy, grabby, 'catshit for blusher' Lidl would have simply kept all of the money paid for her damned self and kept a few items for her personal Christmas Gifts for family members. That is a FACT. Lidl has always said that influencers were not 'her real friends' and that she 'didn't mix with them in real life'. I wonder how Josie, Victoria and the rest of them feel about that? Two faced, caught lying, confused and washed up NO MATES.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can we please have 'cat -tit 4 contour' appear somewhere in the next winning Thread title? I'm OBSESSED with it! 😂
Tamara has posted this and it’s nice and refreshing to see an influencer who doesn’t focus on the negative.
she's very clever- I have always suspected that she looks at what the other moaning whinging influencers are doing- then does the opposite. Great strategy!! They're all moaning about trolling.. so she does the opposite.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
IMHO...Lydia’s feeling ‘fragile’ after drinking 5 bottles of Whispering Angel at Frow’s house last night...right on cue, out come the uninspiring, incoherent ramblings (quotes and mood boards) 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I really hope Josie or Victoria becomes pregnant before Lidl. PLEASE!!!!

IMHO...Lydia’s feeling ‘fragile’ after drinking 5 bottles of Whispering Angel at Frow’s house last night...right on cue, out come the uninspiring, incoherent ramblings (quotes and mood boards) 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷
Probably don't work well with the anti depressants I'm sure she's on.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you think Lydia wants kids? She’s said conflicting things about Having one I think
I don't think she wants kids. As someone who doesn't want kids I can understand it. I would never let myself get impregnated just because others are (not speaking about anyone with kids here but about the situation with Lydia as a narc influencer with at least two of her peers likely getting kids someday (Frow and Josie)). So my theory is she doesn't want them and also won't force it. While others think she wants them just to be the first. IDK.
Edit: I just thought, it is more likely that Carrie will become pregnant and Lydia shifts the focus onto herself, like with Bollocks.

Reactions: 20
Fluer has had 8 stories talking about the Party and jewelry and posting a lot of closeups and Josie and others are posting today. Where is her bestie’s post? Zilch. IF Lydiot posts anything (just to not be outdone by others) I’m sure it will be a passive aggressive or me me me post. So far the only one has been... sharing Frow's own boomerang photo of her refusing to look at the camera and some verbiage about social distancing and a little comment about the jewelry being divine... and then back to her usual posting of her own stuff, quotes and some excitment over the conservatory greenhouse she can't wait to sit in and shoot in garden in

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lydia will want a fire in the Hallway now
And black and white mega tiles.

Fluer has had 8 stories talking about the Party and jewelry and posting a lot of closeups and Josie and others are posting today. Where is her bestie’s post? Zilch. IF Lydiot posts anything (just to not be outdone by others) I’m sure it will be a passive aggressive or me me me post. So far the only one has been... sharing Frow's own boomerang photo of her refusing to look at the camera and some verbiage about social distancing and a little comment about the jewelry being divine... and then back to her usual posting of her own stuff, quotes and some excitment over the conservatory greenhouse she can't wait to sit in and shoot in garden in
The difference is that they are professional in their business and Lydia is not. She thinks everything has to evolve around her and go her way. She doesn't understand that if she would be professional does not only benefit others (like in this case Frow) but also her in long-term.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
And black and white mega tiles.

The difference is that they are professional in their business and Lydia is not. She thinks everything has to evolve around her and go her way. She doesn't understand that if she would be professional does not only benefit others (like in this case Frow) but also her in long-term.
Exactly... and fluer has even put a swipe up link!

Reactions: 14
Eyeroll.... Lydia in this post! Wonder what this body language means?! Everyone looking at camera/Frow and Lydia always making it about herself. Lol. Someone is feeling herself and 🧟‍♀️ of Frow IMO #frenemies

View attachment 270450View attachment 270451
I would love to have been a fly on the wall at that dinner party!
It must have been super awkward to find a topic to discuss.
Just been looking at Frow and Josie threads...
Kaushal had her hair done by Nicky that day!!! I'm sure she knows all the dirt on Lidl's disgusting behaviour but probably not from Nicky!!
Josie, who was called out for historical racist comments and bad behaviour during BLM....with two women of colour.
Josie has also been trying to get in with the 'big girls', now finally invited to dine with Frow and Lidl!
Frow rumoured to be getting a dachshund like Josie.
Lidl copying Josie's country style.
Globy...the elephant in the room!

Loft dressing rooms and Soho House anybody? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.