Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was probably the "Goth" range Karen Millen released. :D
There you go, all KM attire
1602232988147.png

1602232789402.png
Oh god, Lydia has a twin.. I think she is the right one but the one on the left side looks like her as well. Edit: I changed my mind, she has to be the left one, the right one looks more filigrane and her breasts seem bigger than Lydia's were at that time (Oh Lord help me, why do I know all this..)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Who was actually at Frows party?
Here’s a picture for you 😂
I know Lydia was voted most likely to become a WAG at school but was she also voted class clown?

Is she saying that she was wearing Karen Millen at the age of 16 and then she went on to those hideous spandex outfits and now she is back to wearing Karen Millen? She was wearing Karen Millen when she was homeless?
Yep

Not being the Covid police but I’m guessing Alex went out that evening and didn’t come back till after they had left and the food was all prepared beforehand and Victoria served it herself

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I know Lydia was voted most likely to become a WAG at school but was she also voted class clown?

Yep

Not being the Covid police but I’m guessing Alex went out that evening and didn’t come back till after they had left and the food was all prepared beforehand and Victoria served it herself
Ugh, I really like Fleur - what is she doing hanging out with these wannabes?!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I had to look at the Vlog but only managed a few seconds. She is unbearable, and what's with the hand gestures? So self important.
They do not need a gardener; there is nothing for a gardener to do if Ali mows the grass as there are hardly any plants.
As for the greenhouse....it's obviously killed her to pay for something, and let's face it, she hasn't paid for the cars so this is the second biggest purchase after the house!
She has no intention of using the greenhouse for anything other than a backdrop for sage linen dresses. My take on her comments is that she wants one of these wrought iron patio sets for the greenhouse so I found her a sage green one!
Looking at the terrible state of the garden, I feel like crying for the previous owners of The Bungalow. I actually gasped at the size of the raised beds. They are mahoosive, way too big for that area. It is so cramped, and they still have to put in the greenhouse aka Wannabe Conservatory/Orangery. Lydia was too lazy to make a salad to go with the oatmeal risotto, so how in the world are they going to consume all those veggies.
Also : Poor Ali, working the whole day in the garden to come in to (overcooked) oatmeal risotto ... No wonder he is so skinny.

Wrt to the Tod's gigantic overcoat for which she now has no use - LYDIA, GIVE IT TO YOUR MUM !!!!!! FOR FREE !!! GRATIS. #CHALLENGE

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ugh, I really like Fleur - what is she doing hanging out with these wannabes?!
I really like Fleur too, I’m assuming her invite was to balance out the looney tunes that are Josie and Lydia. Plus I believe she also doesn’t live too far away and I believe people’s locations were a reason for their invite hence why Amelia wasn’t invited. Fleur is a big jewellery lover and I imagine her audience trusts her recommendations so will probably bring in some sales for Frow.

Looking at the terrible state of the garden, I feel like crying for the previous owners of The Bungalow. I actually gasped at the size of the raised beds. They are mahoosive, way too big for that area. It is so cramped, and they still have to put in the greenhouse aka Wannabe Conservatory/Orangery. Lydia was too lazy to make a salad to go with the oatmeal risotto, so how in the world are they going to consume all those veggies.
Also : Poor Ali, working the whole day in the garden to come in to (overcooked) oatmeal risotto ... No wonder he is so skinny.

Wrt to the Tod's gigantic overcoat for which she now has no use - LYDIA, GIVE IT TO YOUR MUM !!!!!! FOR FREE !!! GRATIS. #CHALLENGE
I have a feeling the greenhouse is going to look like a dolls house in comparison to the size of those raised beds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I was thinking the same thing about how awkward it would be with Kaushal and Lydia both there. Kaushal and Nicky had both posted that day about how to look after your hair, how long it takes for true colour to come through and ‘influencers’.

Out of interest, does anyone know where FROW lives?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cheapskates at Karen Millen didn't offer Lydiot a celebratory dinner for 6 of her closest friends ??? Oh wait, does she have 6 close ... meow meow Namima stop it 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Ok, genuine question :
We know influencers definitely read their own forums on Tattle Life. Their salty references to TL and passive aggressive answers to our valid questions and observations is proof of such.
But do you guys agree that they for sure read their 'friends' and colleagues forums as well ... ??? I absolutely think they do !!!
So, in light of the above, last night's dinner at VictoriaITF's house ... those ladies were sitting around that dinner table, one metre apart 🙄, with the knowledge that over the last month or so Lydiot has been ferociously buying followers on IG ?
And that she munches on her itchy scalp.
And that Globy was a massive failure.
And that she has been passing her KM edit as her designing it ---> by her not clearing the confusion relating to the collab.
And that she verbally abused a pregnant woman. Not once. But a few times. And then (covertly) tried to ruin said pregnant hairdresser's business.
How utterly embarrassing.

Did they compliment Lydia on her obviously damaged and dry (red) hair ?

I wonder if Lydiot & AlexITF feel a bond now that Lydia is almost a ginger, like he is, with her red roots ?

I need answers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I was thinking the same thing about how awkward it would be with Kaushal and Lydia both there. Kaushal and Nicky had both posted that day about how to look after your hair, how long it takes for true colour to come through and ‘influencers’.

Out of interest, does anyone know where FROW lives?
I think Deanshanger, Milton Keynes.

Reactions: 7
Ugh I hate when she uses that “bloody creativity” tone and 😠 with Ali when he asks her to do something for him. Now that horrific video “wife picks out clothes” weird and off energy she had makes sense. She didn’t want to do that for him as he sprung it on her. 🙄 Moody and bitchy.... then camera on... cackling laughing, bossy and sabatoging his video. She’s probably a nightmare to live with! Either lispy and chipper thinking she cute, bossy and entitled, or sulking.
Why do they sit on separate chairs like two film starts doing promos for their upcoming film?? First of all, no chemistry, touching, really does remind you of two actor colleagues getting together for the promo, trying to just get it over with.

I watched Sarah Ashford's video where her BF shops for her on Asos and in the intro they're sitting together on the couch, you feel the intimacy of an actual couple, it just feels normal and then I immediately thought of how different it felt from Ali and Lydia.
I'm a fan of Sarah's boyfriend Joe cause he seems to have managed to stay masculine which is so rare in influenza world although he's also dealing with girlfriend's outfits and non-'manly' stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Yep

All the scammers together

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had to look at the Vlog but only managed a few seconds. She is unbearable, and what's with the hand gestures? So self important.
They do not need a gardener; there is nothing for a gardener to do if Ali mows the grass as there are hardly any plants.
As for the greenhouse....it's obviously killed her to pay for something, and let's face it, she hasn't paid for the cars so this is the second biggest purchase after the house!
She has no intention of using the greenhouse for anything other than a backdrop for sage linen dresses. My take on her comments is that she wants one of these wrought iron patio sets for the greenhouse so I found her a sage green one!
Is it wrong that I really like that set!? (I don't absolutely have to acquire it in sage green though...) ;) xx

Yep

Hmm. There's always one that spoils the pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm starting to think she actually doesn't know what a greenhouse is. A tea set?!..Thats just fecking embarrassing 🤣
In her head, it is just another Instagrammable space, nothing but a backdrop where she can pretend to us all. She's like a 5-year-old, only she's the Barbie doll in this scenario, and Ali is her Ken! Did they make a Conniving Barbie, asking for a friend?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.