Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reflexology is making her life more bearable/ doable- makes her cope. As she stands there next to her cashmere pjs and the boxes upon boxes of free clothes that’s she’s hand licked picked and getting paid thousands to flog!
she’s not in the real world. Unless she’s got something going on behind the scenes then she’s totally out of touch with what other people are going through right now.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I think we should expect everything she says is a lie and/or manipulation tactic and try to find the one or two truths per video.
Does anyone think she will have Vlogmas with the MGs this year? She is constantly moaning being so overworked and stressed out but on the other hand x-mas time is YT-$$ time.
She’ll do what she always does and pre film a month in advance and then take like 3 weeks off because she sooooo deserves it after working so hard all year.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I bet she’s seething like a toothless snake after being left out of Frow’s gifted cheese and wine party 🤣🤣🤣🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Found this website which basically rates a brands efforts towards sustainability - also rates how a brand treats its people. KM is rated 1/5 in its treatment of people, the planet and animals.

Imagine spending money on their pieces, meanwhile, the people who produce them aren’t even paid adequately.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 26
tit, tit and double tit you tattles were right...again, witch I'm blocked! Never fear it just means I have to start another instagram account. I just need to think of a name.
@Loveit you made some great points 👏👏👏
now down to business, am I able to use any of her names for my instagram account?
Oh dear...sorry to hear that, but welcome to the club. ;) (Again - she never fails to deliver on blocking innocuous comments - oh - no, that's right - SHE doesn't engage directly now - it's one of her staff). xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She did a post congratulating Vic, probably secretly seething that Vic has done a better job 😂
Screenshot_20201008_202355.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh dear...sorry to hear that, but welcome to the club. ;) (Again - she never fails to deliver on blocking innocuous comments - oh - no, that's right - SHE doesn't engage directly now - it's one of her staff). xx
The line in the vlog where she said she was worried that she wouldn't feel her viewers excitement online again because of how she has changed the way in which we interact online with her, had my eyes rolling so far back into my head. She doesn't interact with her viewers, it's one of her paid staff or little squirrels as she refers to them in this vlog :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She did a post congratulating Vic, probably secretly seething that Vic has done a better job 😂View attachment 269714
Nothing that will last more than 24 hours though :unsure: fake friend

• Haha
My snipping tool is running hot today
1602185017169.png
James better watch out or he'll be blocked
1602185071885.png
Lydia, the mysterious woman
1602185135880.png
Ceri = Carrie?
1602185193654.png
Now I understand why everyone hates millenials
1602185277517.png
Lol, wut?!
1602185317978.png
Uh oh, Amie, from mon amie to no amie in seconds

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
@K18 I seriously couldn't deal with the 43:11 minutes of gushing. Ugh. I think I skipped through most of it! I find them so dull now (these vlogs). I mean, I unsubscribed ages ago, so I shouldn't torture myself with them anymore!! ;) xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@K18 I seriously couldn't deal with the 43:11 minutes of gushing. Ugh. I think I skipped through most of it! I find them so dull now (these vlogs). I mean, I unsubscribed ages ago, so I shouldn't torture myself with them anymore!! ;) xx
The vlog took me about 3 hours to get through, I have to keep stopping and starting in order to cope with the amount of dribble she talks.

I too am very curious how she will enjoy her morning cups of decaf coffee in the greenhouse when she could barely turn the light on in the shed and retrieve some soil.

I wonder who eventually was saddled with the blame for moving the markers for the greenhouse? Are they tied up in the basement as punishment for destroying Lydia's greenhouse hopes and dreams?

Frow's party is very quiet on insta stories. I bet they are all sat around comparing walk in wardrobes and trying to one up each other. I sometimes wonder if these influencer dinners are more like murder mystery parties than celebrations.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Can someone message Cult Beauty and ask why there is no Lydia x Beauty Box... so curious. Well, not really, just slightly interested in the real reason.

• Haha
All the jackets/coats look rather shortish on her arm (in this video). And she is showing the blazer and motor jacket with the trapeze green skirt and it looks like tit. She couldn't be bothered to put pants on. Also, the panelled dress is the antithesis of a flattering panelling and it looks tit on her.

Whilst I was scrolling through her video I encountered these gems
View attachment 269658 View attachment 269661 View attachment 269674 View attachment 269665
View attachment 269676 I couldn't pinpoint this sadly, there was also another hilarious one I wasn't able to find the right moment
Miss Mole-guts, aka moley mole in action

Reactions: 8
Guaranteed she will hit the 900,000 this weekend, and she will say she got so many more new followers cos of her Karen Millen edit!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.