Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of interest I went to check her trademarks, thanks Loveit. I remembered that Globy Lydia was approved (Glo beauty co was not, hence the name change), but lo and behold, it’s been opposed 😅
The company who opposed her is behind Glo Skin Beauty and others including Glo (https://trademarks.justia.com/owners/caleel-hayden-llc-2462253/). I couldn’t be asked to check if that company has Glo trademarked in the UK / EU as well, but most likely.
Globy is clearly the gift that keeps on giving 😂

View attachment 269221
AHA! I notice that 'Glo Skin Beauty' does hair products!! Maybe Lydia could get in touch? ;)

Stupid question - do you think this is why she included the funny o-acute? To distinguish herself from other, similar companies/businesses?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Everything she touches literally turns to tit! Another rubbish launch of something with her name on it! Some of the items have been on the website ages, everything is already 30% off, hardly screams exclusive does it!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Everything she touches literally turns to tit! Another rubbish launch of something with her name on it! Some of the items have been on the website ages, everything is already 30% off, hardly screams exclusive does it!
It’s a miracle. Sold out again- first Globy and now her edit. Everyone wants a piece of her 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I checked the uk she has none from what I can see.😂
She has the Globy trademarked (or at least she tried). I cannot believe her lawyers were that bad... You get what you pay for and clearly she went with the cheapest ones or she thought she knows better and disregarded their advice. I am not sure if the o accentuate is enough for it to be considered a separate word. Let’s face it, you cannot have it in the URL.

It shows how important it is to have right people around you and a good network that includes at least someone with business sense, a lawyer.

That KMxLM is exactly like her, she overhyped something and wasn’t able to deliver. Clearly Boohoo is all about profit and wasn’t bothered that most of the items from her edit are almost sold out or not there at all. Again if she would have business savvy people around they could‘ve picked up that this edit is just a cheap marketing ploy from Boohoos part, those 30 pieces are not all available or am I blind? 😂 where’s that green dress she paired with LV bag and shoes, is it already sold out?
And now we have to believe that at the age of 16 she was wearing Karen Millen while also having been broke. Why does one have to embellish everything in their life? I cannot understand it, it must be exhausting. She must keep different notes on what she’s said to someone, or she’s too lazy and thinks that she’ll always be forgiven. She will never be happy and satisfied if she doesn’t start appreciating what she has, all these material things can disappear overnight. It‘s clear that she worries a lot about what other people think about her and how many compliments she gets. She doesn’t do things for herself, she does them to make other people jealous / get compliments.

I apologise for this little rant, I usually prefer to be a reader but it’s just astonishing how someone with her following doesn’t have a strong and capable team behind her.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What 16 year old wears Karen Millen? Where are you wearing Karen Millen too at 16? I'm almost 30 and quite a few Karen Millen pieces I would still consider too mature for me 😂 what bullshit she speaks! Was Karen Millen also her choice attire when she was homeless? Maybe in her next edit she can create special pieces for the homeless youth that so happen to be able to afford clothes with the average price of £75+o_O

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
What 16 year old wears Karen Millen? Where are you wearing Karen Millen too at 16? I'm almost 30 and quite a few Karen Millen pieces I would still consider too mature for me 😂 what bullshit she speaks! Was Karen Millen also her choice attire when she was homeless? Maybe in her next edit she can create special pieces for the homeless youth that so happen to be able to afford clothes with the average price of £75+o_O
They did a number on her. Karma’s a witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That Aviator coat was almost £899 before the discount o_O Was Karen Millen always that expensive? Boohoo only pay their staff in their sweatshops £3.50 an hour so that is one hell of a turnover!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Her legs on this image look completely different to the legs on any photos she takes! Does she have a spare pair of legs in that bungalow by any chance LOL

She looks like Melanie Griffiths in Working Girl.
07CCBD03-F39A-42AE-9E95-C0AFCA493473.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She's tagged the wrong Karen Millen on her post 🙄😆
I never look at anything she does now (she's too irritating) but did she tag THE actual Karen Millen who sold her company about 10 years ago? If so OH MY GOD, what an idiot. How embarrassing!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
🤣 Just such a professional with her collab of sale items and not even checking the @ tags. She pays two people wages too! How did no one double check?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Maybe Lidles chose the brand because they share the same last name? she can one day claim her lost grandaunt started "her own brand" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.