Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am convinced that Ali believes he is the next James Bond (the pocket sized of course)

Get your "Ali Pocket" now, an exciting and complete set with his beloved at-the-border-of-Buckinghamshire bungalow! Let the creativity and fun begin!

20201011_220009.jpg

*If you have any complaints please say it with your chest*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh God, I saw that story that basically only showed the collar and the shoulder and I thought it was quite nice - I don't think it's for Lydia, but I fancy a bit of English heritage here and there 👌

Seeing the whole outfit though... Oof. I bloody hate those boots, especially with that bag, and the rips at the knees just add to the bulk. I wish she would just realise that making your knees look massive just isn't a look most people are trying to achieve. And that waist belt 🙄 it's just a box with a tie around it. I was honestly hoping to see some beautiful tailoring, with a sculpted waist and a slight flare (I still like peplums - don't hate me!)

How disappointing.
I'm not really a fan of the jacket but she could have made it look nicer if she wasn't trying to look like a farmers wife. Black patent boots was definitely not the correct shoe choice but that is her thing though.... bad choice of shoes with every outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
899k. She's nearly there 😡

And she is looking after her hair again today 😲🥱
1602446625790.png

This salon looks completely different to the Ruby at Browns one in Towcester, so I wonder if her short trip away was going to Greece to have her hair done, seems as if Despina is still in Greece as lots of people saying they are missing her on her posts. The lighting is different, as are the countertops, which are black here but at Ruby's it's all white.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes, I know. After she spoke about her insecurities about her nose I actually shed the one or other tear because I know how she feels. I'm happy for her. But it also makes me sad, and she said so herself, she had that same feeling in the past, when one person she followed with a "prominent nose" had a rhino. She is the third person this year I follow that had one.

The Oliver Twist reference 😂
My nose is one of my main insecurities, so can relate to this. I had a number of consultations for a nose job, in my early 20’s, but my fear of all the possible things that could go wrong stopped me from going through with it.
I didn’t realise that non-invasive nose jobs was a thing until recently. If I was younger, I would have definitely been tempted. But now I think, I’ve made it to 35 with this nose, so I can live with it :D

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You tell 'em Lyds !!! Sock it to them ...
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
HOLD UP

Buying followers is the equivalent to doping in sports? You can’t compare the two. Whilst doping is wrong in every sense, even athletes who dope have some level of talent just to get to an international level - content creators don’t need ‘talent’ to ‘succeed’.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 272852

This salon looks completely different to the Ruby at Browns one in Towcester, so I wonder if her short trip away was going to Greece to have her hair done, seems as if Despina is still in Greece as lots of people saying they are missing her on her posts. The lighting is different, as are the countertops, which are black here but at Ruby's it's all white.

It’s Steve Carey Salon in London. Despina has photos tagged there.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Lydia Elise Millen is such a bloody hypocrite ... with regard to her buying spree of Instagram followers during September and the 1st week of October 2020.

Just gonna leave this here. These tweets did not age well. View attachment 272667View attachment 272667
I believe these tweets were about Josie (Fashion Mumblr), InTheFrow also used to constantly complain about Josie buying followers and securing campaigns without an authentic audience. How times have changed....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 272852

The background looks like some backstreet salon in Eastern Europe.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My nose is one of my main insecurities, so can relate to this. I had a number of consultations for a nose job, in my early 20’s, but my fear of all the possible things that could go wrong stopped me from going through with it.
I didn’t realise that non-invasive nose jobs was a thing until recently. If I was younger, I would have definitely been tempted. But now I think, I’ve made it to 35 with this nose, so I can live with it :D
I don't have the money for it. I'm 39.. when I read what you wrote I thought you were certainly older than me and then you wrote 35. A young chicken 🤪.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm still procrastinating and watching KUWTK instead of preparing for a case. 🤪 But reading on here about insecurities made me realise none of us are immune, not even the world's most famous family. They've all likely had repeated surgeries, but they've all still experienced adversity and low times; Khloe's (fave) heartbreak from feeling the less attractive sister and then from her beau kissing Kylie's BFF; Kim's strained marriage due to Kayne's bipolar; Rob's weight issues...and so forth.

With Lydia I think she would really do well to remember life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.

Positivity really is a choice. ✌🏽

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s Steve Carey Salon in London. Despina has photos tagged there.

OK thank goodness because if she had gone all the way to GREECE for her hair, during a pandemic.... I would lose my mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@Morest I have no idea if this is allowed or if you can message me... but my 14 yr old son is desperate to be a fighter pilot and I would love to hear more about your history/path to being a pilot!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can't believe Fleur de Force was caught dead hanging out with Lydia Luxe Millen. It makes me think less of her

Reactions: 29
I can't believe Fleur de Force was caught dead hanging out with Lydia Luxe Millen. It makes me think less of her
I wouldn’t let it taint your view of her. I watched frows vlog and she said she chose the guests based on their location and that they lived close to her. She didn’t want to invite people from London and further afield as travelling isn’t great at the moment.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if the ostrich feather dress remind her of the hideous lamps that were at her wedding venue/are sold for insane amounts at Harrods? Claire has one at home I believe too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.