Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she paid this time. View attachment 272359
The red will most likely come back though ๐Ÿ˜‚

She changed from Despina to Nicky guess due to financial reasons after Despina changed the salon. Then her hair was fucked up and Despina was in Greece, and she tried to find another (cheaper or even free) hairdresser. Her hair was still reddish. Then she went to that other chick and was over the moon bla bla and now she went back to Despina (I hope she had to pay a hefty amount). So this is like a big duck you to the other hairdresser (the last one she was, who posted her on Insta). Lovely, our Lydia.

She remembers me of one person whose demise I am following (Taylor Nicole Dean, a former pet-tuber now professional drug addict and liar). She always says everything is great and fine until she comes months later, on the next rehab (she never finished one single rehab, so far) and tells how off she was.
This is the same, but with hair and skin care. A pathological liar.

Edit: I just started Amelias vlog and it seems she also got her nose done and since it doesn't look tinier but straighter I would guess injection. No one can leave their noses alone.
Oh my god, woman, come to the point, what is with your nose :rolleyes:
So it seems she had an actual rhinoplasty, hadn't thought that because she wasn't long of social media and it looks pretty healed.
My own insecurity is my nose, as well. So it hurts me a bit when people I follow with "different" noses than the mainstream, have procedures. It happened so many times. But good for her, I can understand it. It just leaves me with a bitter taste (for myself, it's not her fault, it's my own).
I'm very insecure about my nose, both sides of my family are known for their noses and it's awful but I've always been too scared to have it fixed.
One of my old managers had one of these magical nose jobs where they can do make it straighter but not smaller just a appear smaller and it takes barely any incisions and it is good within 2 weeks. It's not healed and you have to be super careful of getting hit in the face etc but I was so surprised how good her nose was, especially within 2 weeks. She didn't tell any of us she was having it done either but we all noticed it, I'm going to have a look at Amelia's video now. When I was really young maybe 10 years old, my friends mum had one of those traditional nose jobs where you look like hell for 6-8 weeks after and her face with the bandages and black eyes scared me to the core ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The red will most likely come back though
I think her problem (I mean one of her myriads of problems, lol) was after Nicky that her roots were too dark for her whilst the ends were to light (the crass contrast, was what she didnt like). Nicky told her to wait until the root toner has gone down, Lydia didn't wait and also used treatments that fucked the toner and the hair quality.

Then she went to another hair dresser to lighten the root. This caused redness.

She still didn't want to go back to the darker root (aka actually neutralizing the red) but insisted of lighter root and no red, this didn't work.

She went to Ruby and they made her hair darker again and tried to keep the root as light as possible but to neutalize it, it still showed a tiny bit red.

Madame had an ass-load of Olaplex and Kerastase as an attempt to fix the damage just only she could go on with the next bleach attack...
... at Despina's salon.

Now she is back at her initial point but with a lighter root.
That woman is so inflexible, when she has made her mind it has to be this way.
Let's wait what will happen next, hope she had at least learnt to not straighten and curl her hair a trillion times per hair strand. My hopes are low, because her hair looked the whole time styled with heat tools.

She didn't sit there six hours to neutralize the red, she SAT there to had her hair bleached and try to neutralize the red but keep the lightness. That's not the fault of any former hair colourist but her wish how her hair has to look this one specific way.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think her problem (I mean one of her myriads of problems, lol) was after Nicky that her roots were too dark for her whilst the ends were to light (the crass contrast, was what she didnt like). Nicky told her to wait until the root toner has gone down, Lydia didn't wait and also used treatments that fucked the toner and the hair quality.

She still didn't want to go back to the darker root (aka actually neutralizing the red) but insisted of lighter root and no red, this didn't work.

She went to Ruby and they made her hair darker again and tried to keep the root as light as possible but to neutalize it, it still showed a tiny bit red.

Madame had an ass-load of Olaplex and Kerastase as an attempt to fix the damage just only she could go on with the next bleach attack...
... at Despina's salon.

Let's wait what will happen next, hope she had at least learnt to not straighten and curl her hair a trillion times per hair strand. My hopes are low, because her hair looked the whole time styled with heat tools.

She didn't sit there six hours to neutralize the red, she SAT there to had her hair bleached and try to neutralize the red but keep the lightness. That's not the fault of any former hair colourist but her wish how her hair has to look this one specific way.
I bet she will straighten her hair with ghd's and oil again and by next week we will be pointing out her brassiness again ๐Ÿ˜‚
She should just give up and let her hair rest. Her hair is so damaged she just needs to grow it all out.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The red will most likely come back though ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm very insecure about my nose, both sides of my family are known for their noses and it's awful but I've always been too scared to have it fixed.
One of my old managers had one of these magical nose jobs where they can do make it straighter but not smaller just a appear smaller and it takes barely any incisions and it is good within 2 weeks. It's not healed and you have to be super careful of getting hit in the face etc but I was so surprised how good her nose was, especially within 2 weeks. She didn't tell any of us she was having it done either but we all noticed it, I'm going to have a look at Amelia's video now. When I was really young maybe 10 years old, my friends mum had one of those traditional nose jobs where you look like hell for 6-8 weeks after and her face with the bandages and black eyes scared me to the core ๐Ÿ˜‚
I hated my nose when I was a teenager, it is pretty long and wide and points down a little, but one learns to put up with the imperfections. I am too frightened of hospitals, drips and the general atmosphere.
At least, I have a reason to be nosey๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 16

... at Despina's salon.

I'm surprised it's not all fallen out, to be honest. Would be interesting to see her with short hair. She said ages ago though that Ali doesn't like her hair short, only likes it long.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I bet she will straighten her hair with ghd's and oil again and by next week we will be pointing out her brassiness again ๐Ÿ˜‚
She should just give up and let her hair rest. Her hair is so damaged she just needs to grow it all out.
Wait until she starts having allergic reactions to all the poison that is being put on her head! That day she will stop pronto! I had to, so I am going with the brown and silver!

Reactions: 17
She has absolutely lost it this year.
-the hair
-the pigeon
-the sprootlings
-the veg beds
-the green house
-dee-pop dee
-lumi's illness
-globy (I nearly forgot it)
-her skin
-multiple illnesses: migraines, pmdd, diabetes, b12, acne
-her cures: reflexology, acupunture, massages, tretinoin, b12
-the plum tree branch of the week
-the dining room, study, alis office, study, her office - room
-her bleeping wardrobe
-her troll mania
-her linen, fleece

I certainly forgot the most

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm surprised it's not all fallen out, to be honest. Would be interesting to see her with short hair. She said ages ago though that Ali doesn't like her hair short, only likes it long.
If Ali likes long hair he has his own. He only needs to let it grow. Problem solved. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

... at Despina's salon.

No, no this is all wrong. Lydia takes 'good care of her hair' did you not know?!

HTF did she actually say that out loud...on the internet...for the world to hear. Girl must be trippin from all the bleach fumes. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wait what?! Are they seriously considering buying this type of vehicle just for assssthetics when they already have two beautiful cars?
I'm on the point of kicking off you've beat me to it , I hate these kind of people buying a landrover couple of bloody townies prancing around in a defender see this all the time where I live

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Wait what?! Are they seriously considering buying this type of vehicle just for assssthetics when they already have two beautiful cars?
Yup, you can then set it on my list of Lydia's lost mind this year. What two insatiable materialistic idiots.

No, no this is all wrong. Lydia takes 'good care of her hair' did you not know?!

HTF did she actually say that out loud...on the internet...for the world to hear. Girl must be trippin from all the bleach fumes. ๐Ÿ˜‚
That was one eerie moment on that vlog.

I'm on the point of kicking off you've beat me to it , I hate these kind of people buying a landrover couple of bloody townies prancing around in a defender see this all the time where I live
I just remembered the vlog when Ali drove over a package in the driveway. Wait what they can all flatten with this vehicle. Lumi better stay inside.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Theyโ€™re a pair of nouveau rich chavs. They canโ€™t pull that car off. Pathetic pair

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
She has absolutely lost it this year.
-the hair
-the pigeon
-the sprootlings
-the veg beds
-the green house
-dee-pop dee
-lumi's illness
-globy (I nearly forgot it)
-her skin
-multiple illnesses: migraines, pmdd, diabetes, b12, acne
-her cures: reflexology, acupunture, massages, tretinoin, b12
-the plum tree branch of the week
-the dining room, study, alis office, study, her office - room
-her bleeping wardrobe
-her troll mania
-her linen, fleece

I certainly forgot the most
Yessssss ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ My all time fave though was the community guidelines rant. ๐Ÿ˜‚ On a Saturday night. In the middle of a date. When she supposedly detests working weekends. That actually ended up being non-existent. Dead. Literally. ๐Ÿคฃ

Just remember Lydia when you point your finger at others, you should remember that you have three pointing back at you.

I should really do some real work now. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Yessssss ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ My all time fave though was the fictitious community guidelines rant. ๐Ÿ˜‚ On a Saturday night. In the middle of a date. When she supposedly detests working weekends. Dead. ๐Ÿคฃ
Oh god, I forget that already, it is too much.
I'm waiting for a vlogmas gem like last years "homelessness" special.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can we all just take a moment to enjoy the nose flute/jazz fusion being piped around the bungalow ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 17
ยฃ600 for the Oliver Twist jacket! She looks ridiculous in that outfit! But have to say her hair finally looks better!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Amelia had a revision rhinoplasty, so it will appear smaller in due time (takes up to a year, sometimes even longer, for the swelling to go down).

How rude of Lidl to ditch the new hairdresser like that! It's not very surprising though is it?

Also how different does she look here!? Is this the same woman eye-bleeping herself in the ostrich dress? She seems way more "approachable" imo:

View attachment 272463View attachment 272464
Why does she dress like that, seriously? She has zero sense of style. None. Not a bit. I canโ€™t think of a single outfit Iโ€™ve ever thought she looked good in. What do you even call this style? Wanna be farmer chic?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.