Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(For the twitter blocked)
Lydia, I really hope you are reading this. My friend was attached in broad daylight and the police havent been much help at all. Did you read that correctly physically attacked. Bruised, shaken, knocked down, can't leave the house on her own anymore. And you want the police to sort put Tattle?Time to get your pumped up head out of the clouds.

Or shall I get you Cressida Dick on the phone??

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Honestly I believe they all brought this upon themselves...Had they just been transparent and honest then there isn't much to talk about. Now the veil has lifted and more and more people are realizing what kind of money grabbing and greedy persons they actually are.

They are probably getting scared that it will be harder to fool followers and earn easy money.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 44793

Caroline is gonna need ALL that retinol and vitamin C cream they affiliate
Lynx us, there’s a whole load of anger lines brewing behind that rant.

Well I’m pretty sure 80% of tattle did try and “say it to their bleeping face” in a polite way at one point but got blocked 🤷‍♀️

And nobody here is looking for an argument or a fight 🤷‍♀️ We’r all just chatting about an industry that gives us no option to “complain to management” like other industries do 🤷‍♀️

So much violence coming from this lot and their fans 🤦‍♀️ I don’t see anyone acting like this here 😐

That indeed is the thing! We all literally just say it as it is, and they are all on the defensive, ultra aggressive, threatening law, petitions, police, swearing! Not the ladylike behaviour of influencers in the public eye is it? The truth hurts, that is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Caroline is gonna need ALL that retinol and vitamin C cream they affiliate
Lynx us, there’s a whole load of anger lines brewing behind that rant.

Well I’m pretty sure 80% of tattle did try and “say it to their bleeping face” in a polite way at one point but got blocked 🤷‍♀️

So much violence coming from this lot and their fans 🤦‍♀️ I don’t see anyone acting like this here 😐
These influenzas are having a collective meltdown on Twitter. 😆 Pull up a seat. Someone grab the popcorn.

*Thinking... should I lock and load on a new Twitter account and join the party* 🤔

giphy.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What in the world is a bacon butty? Does it go with wine? If so, I'm in 😆
I’m a veggie but this is sacrilegious!! 😆😆 you’re clearly a troll, I’m joining the influencers offended by this site 😆😆

Service station food 😬
7AD25E34-6265-40B1-A1DC-DF7B9F334EB7.jpeg

• Haha
I don’t really understand what is their problem?[emoji2370]If they all receive life threatening private messages, that is indeed something to report to police. But gossip sites do not chase them. It is their freedom of choice to come and read here. It’s my freedom of choice to go read gossip sites/online and offline media about real celebrities and politicians. It is my freedom of choice to watch a TV show that drags presidents of different countries up and down. It is my freedom of choice to talk about companies I am or might consider being a customer to. LEM is a registered COMPANY. She has recently dragged Canon (or what was it?) PUBLICLY. Why can’t I do the same to LEM? “Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi”? Hypocrisy at its finest.

Reactions: 39
That indeed is the thing! We all literally just say it as it is, and they are all on the defensive, ultra aggressive, threatening law, petitions, police, swearing! Not the ladylike behaviour of influencers in the public eye is it? The truth hurts, that is all.
Clearly their kindly gifted Adderall is on backorder. 😆

• Haha
These influenzas are having a collective meltdown on Twitter. 😆 Pull up a seat. Someone grab the popcorn.
Hiron’s is an embarrassment to herself at this point. Angry little woman 😂 how anyone takes advice from her i will never know, she’s hardly a walking advertisement for beauty and skin care is she 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s sick in the head

All I hear is “mememe” imagine being poor little me!

“Imagine what it’s like living it”

Maybe if Lydia was honest about all the free gifts, pr packages. I don’t think have of us would be here.
So true

Reactions: 4
Hiron’s is an embarrassment to herself at this point. Angry little woman 😂 how anyone takes advice from her i will never know, she’s hardly a walking advertisement for beauty and skin care is she 😬
Whos is this Caroline Hirons individual... *commences Twitter research*

For the love of gawd! I thought her mouth was her greatest misfortune! This is a monstrosity! :oops: 😆

She needs to save her energy and start foraging nuts for the winter... 🤦‍♀️ I digress... Back to stilt-walking Lydiot.

FireShot Capture 802 - Tweets with replies by Car_ - https___twitter.com_CarolineHirons_with_r...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Whos is this Caroline Hirons individual... *commences Twitter research*

For the love of all things good! I thought her mouth was her greatest misfortune! This is a monstrosity! :oops: 😆

She needs to save her energy for foraging nuts for the winter... 🤦‍♀️ I digress... Back to stilt-walking Lydiot.

View attachment 44810

Wait until you see her fabulous lashes....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Little woman, she's built like a brick tit house 😂. I wouldn't want to mess with her. Nightclub bouncer springs to mind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And nobody here is looking for an argument or a fight 🤷‍♀️ We’r all just chatting about an industry that gives us no option to “complain to management” like other industries do 🤷‍♀️

You are so right! (Light bulb moment) I’d never looked at it like this. If we receive bad service or sold something that has been misleading or misrepresented most companies have a complaints department. So why do the likes of Liedia think is its perfectly ok to continually lie and push products they don’t truly use to their followers? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I don’t really understand what is their problem?[emoji2370]If they all receive life threatening private messages, that is indeed something to report to police. But gossip sites do not chase them. It is their freedom of choice to come and read here. It’s my freedom of choice to go read gossip sites/online and offline media about real celebrities and politicians. It is my freedom of choice to watch a TV show that drags presidents of different countries up and down. It is my freedom of choice to talk about companies I am or might consider being a customer to. LEM is a registered COMPANY. She has recently dragged Canon (or what was it?) PUBLICLY. Why can’t I do the same to LEM? “Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi”? Hypocrisy at its finest.
Surely TL is a modern online version of “points of view”? ( sorry showing my age).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.