Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just seen a tweet that Lydia like and it said that people who speak badly about others/gossip online should get ticketed/fined for it, like how people get speeding tickets.

Are these people delusional?????? I am laughing so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Honestly I believe they all brought this upon themselves...Had they just been transparent and honest then there isn't much to talk about. Now the veil has lifted and more and more people are realizing what kind of money grabbing and greedy persons they actually are.

They are probably getting scared that it will be harder to fool followers and earn easy money.
Also there is the risk that some brands might consider her too much of a liability. The association with her could bring damage to their own brand and with a world saturated with influencers, there'll always be another one to move on to. Damage limitation. She should have considered that before she tried hiding what she'd been gifted or produced that borefest of a rebuttal video to HS's.

Reactions: 13
Fashuuuuniistasssssss!
She looks so incredibly out of place. 🤷‍♀️ I feel like Frow is giving Lydiot sympathy recognition. "Oh! Look! She left her den of horrors!"

I have just seen a tweet that Lydia like and it said that people who speak badly about others/gossip online should get ticketed/fined for it, like how people get speeding tickets.

Are these people delusional?????? I am laughing so hard.
Lydia Millen is highly delusional. Yes. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
whats the deal with "'(she's 47 years old)" And?
Well she must be the ones who uses the left over sizes as you know only the under thirty’s and size 4, 6, and 8 people have the “ good sizes” kid you not, she actually said this in a vlog about something she was flogging and said “ all the good sizes are gone “ . Hence the need to try and age shame as well as body shaming. She is nasty, condescending entitled and a mean piece of work. ( not condoning the troll but her age has nothing to do with what she’s doing) so why mention it, unless lidl thinks it’s something to be ashamed of ( her age I mean not her actions ) .💆🏻‍♀️ I am getting stressed just reading what she says, hats off to all that hate watch her content to bring us up to speed 👍😊

• Angry
And nobody here is looking for an argument or a fight 🤷‍♀️ We’r all just chatting about an industry that gives us no option to “complain to management” like other industries do 🤷‍♀️

So much violence coming from this lot and their fans 🤦‍♀️ I don’t see anyone acting like this here 😐

You are so right! (Light bulb moment) I’d never looked at it like this. If we receive bad service or sold something that has been misleading or misrepresented most companies have a complaints department. So why do the likes of Liedia think is its perfectly ok to continually lie and push products they don’t truly use to their followers? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Simply consider us a review site. You're welcome!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lydl's passive aggressive likes of her fellow snowflake influencers are better than her own tweets.
How are these unfortunate-looking creatures "beauty" influencers? Are their followers visually impaired? Legit question. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
This bullying/trolling type campaign highlighted by the influencers is going too far now. If they want everything censored, at what point do we stop? They have created their careers on the internet where they know it cannot be policed completely, and now they want to change the rules. I don't think there's any need for abusive language towards someone at all, but what do they define as trolling? If they want it to be criminal then there will be crimes recorded all over the country and it'll be out of control. The police are stretched as it is. How do they think this can be managed?

Reactions: 10
I’m reading the daily mail comments about the L’Oréal show....
Same shows vicki and Lydia are working.....

I haven’t even gone past one page...

DD6436F7-CE4A-4452-AC0E-CA53FC410095.jpeg
20D3F6DE-CBCE-45F7-9C28-48C39AA0C72F.jpeg

What’s the difference 🤷‍♀️
Where’s the outcry 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's something odd going on on her YouTube subscriber count
That wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Influence is the only thing she'd pull out her wallet for. Begging for subs clearly doesn't work for Lydia. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Not directly related to Lydia but not sure where to post but wanted to share.

Look at this tweet. AHAHHAHAHA. How overdramatic can she be? "scary to think they walk amongst the rest of us." We are gossiping not killing people.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
They should get out of their own arse and actually really do something in their life!

Reactions: 7
Not directly related to Lydia but not sure where to post but wanted to share.

Look at this tweet. AHAHHAHAHA. How overdramatic can she be? "scary to think they walk amongst the rest of us." We are gossiping not killing people.
It's not hate-filled though, it is more a group of people having a laugh because they can't believe what they are being told. Just happens that they are overhearing the conversation. Nothing good comes of eavesdropping. I don't hate Lydia, I just wish she'd be honest once in a while.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.