Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Victoria. Her BFF is copying her outfits, poses, hair style, have you noticed now Lydia talks to Ali with the same ridiculous voice Victoria talks to her husband

Foto-1-10-19-5-18-42-p-m.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Agree. Line crossed.
That's a serious accusation. However plausible it may or may not be. I hold judgment until I see receipts. 🤷‍♀️

That kind of behavior happens on and off sets in the entertainment world every single day (not a shocker). But if you levy that kind of information, you absolutely need proof.

Reactions: 8
New thread time...

(let's make it search engine friendly) :cool:

Inside Lydia Millen's Twitter Rampages, Dior Envy, and YouTube Meltdowns

Reactions: 12
New thread time...

(let's make it search engine friendly) :cool:

Inside Lydia Millen's Twitter Rampages, Dior Envy, and YouTube Meltdowns
I like your name and also this one:
Her Disloyal(to brands)Lieness Shady LyDior of Northamptonshire #5

I would mix them 🤣

However I do think we should have am effective Google name 😌

Reactions: 6
the bazaar (bizarre), begging, stretched leg life of Lydia Milken Millen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Andddd the tweets have been deleted/blocked
🤣🤣
For once I don’t blame her,
whoever that was didn’t just tweet her they tweet bazaar.
It did absolutely nothing but give her ammunition for her “bullying” claims
It looks like the person deleted the tweet themselves because we’d still be able to see it even if they were blocked.

Maybe they are reading here after all,
we’ve already had one person who admitted to being a dick in her DM’s 🤷‍♀️

So classless, exactly like Lydia. Just sinking to her level doing tit like that.

Maybe it was Vicki frow in a jealous rage 🤣🤣

That kind of behavior happens on and off sets in the entertainment world every single day (not a shocker). But if you levy that kind of information, you absolutely need proof.
Oh I do love me some facts 😎
but even with a wallet full of receipts tweeting at her and a magazine is nasty.
Bring them here for sure 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
How about LVloverCC, LindieSs & Mel in Melbourne? Three of them are bleeping annoying too.. 🙄 Have you guys see their videos before? Always buying those “high end” stuff and show/brag it to the public.. I guess people who are rich & humble won’t act such a way like them.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ They are just another type of youtuber buying high end stuffs and video it up to gain view/subs 🙊
I have never watched any of those you mention. I like watching Sophie Shohet as she is humble and very honest, really relatable to me and knowledgeable about the things she buys or procedures she has done. I really don’t like those who brag or think their designer goods ‘define’ them...I buy things because I like the item, not what it represents.
I think you would like watching Sophie, she is the opposite of what you describe :)

• Heart
I have never watched any of those you mention. I like watching Sophie Shohet as she is humble and very honest, really relatable to me and knowledgeable about the things she buys or procedures she has done. I really don’t like those who brag or think their designer goods ‘define’ them...I buy things because I like the item, not what it represents.
I think you would like watching Sophie, she is the opposite of what you describe :)
Love Sophie. She and David are very sweet to each other. She has interesting content, and is Lovely to her Subscribers.

Reactions: 17
Love Sophie. She and David are very sweet to each other. She has interesting content, and is Lovely to her Subscribers.
David cracks me up, they are such a genuinely lovely couple. They are very honest about their lifestyle, they work hard to achieve the purchasing of designer goods/nice cars and a beautiful house. I like how Sophie places emphasis on studying and how to progress in your career and saving to buy what you want. It’s really sweet how she responds to everyone who does send her things and , as you say, how she interacts with fans in general. Sophie always comes across as the friend you could have a laugh with.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The Home Of Lydia & Ali on IG (And not a couple photo in sight...)

I noticed someone mention this... Just noticing it's a bit odd that there are no photos of Lydia & Ali on their home account. Most home accounts "that are owned by couples/families" do include themselves. Interestingly enough, it's just Lydia. :unsure:

What do people make of this? I can't imagine that Ali's disinterested in her pet project. It is the source of a number of their documented interior freebies and upgrades. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
No Lydia I for one avoid your pictures of yourself wherever they are, so I especially avoid any of your platforms. I would just like to give you friendly advice though, saying all you want is to do “ is look sexy as duck naked “ while you are receiving worrying death threats as you purported recently is a bit silly, you say you are seriously worried then that’s he wrong way to word your goal, unfortunately women in the public eye don’t want to attract unwanted attention. However if your not serious about how worried you are of your personal safety and are planning on picking up your Ibiza dancing work when influencers are no more, then we’ll put, stick it on the C.V . Oh I thought you took up knitting a while back, Did it not work out for you. Ah well there’s always painting urns ⚱.
Rebuttal: I wish to reflect on my words

I genuinely was giving advice on how to stay safe while using the internet, especially in such a public way. However in light of the latest unfortunate tweet, we all know the one I’m referring too, I would like to be the bigger person and say I think that it was unnecessary and I am taking back my comment above here on tattle about Lydia and her time in Ibiza. On reflection she does bring the worst out in people but I think that subject has run its course and to show my distaste in that tweet, that I think IS definitely a form of bullying I for one won’t be mentioning that time of her life again. I’m sure you all agree in saying that it was totally uncalled for, no matter what. Whoever that person was went too far and I actually feel sorry for Lydia for once. That’s all I want to add, thanks for reading this. 😕

Last edited:
  • Heart
How hard Scarrie must have worked for this coverage. What happened to responsible journalism?! These quotes are tragic. 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 45527

"Her dream country home in Buckinghamshire..."
Mmmm... Isn't it Towcester?

View attachment 45529

Lydia: "Growing up at my dad's..."
Yoohoo! Fact checkers?! I smell a lie...

View attachment 45531

Lydia: "I can't kill something that's already dead..."
Is she referring to her YouTube channel? :unsure:

View attachment 45532

Lydia: "Nothing other than sleep happens in this room..."
Oh! Yes. We know... :LOL:

View attachment 45533
Ok I’m not really sure how the world of magazines work but just from your screengrabs there are numerous grammatical typos and the editing is clearly not done properly. Is this a mistake on the magazine’s part? Possibly. However it makes me wonder if it’s probably something she wrote herself and then got them to publish — not sure if it’s as big as a legit feature the mag wanted, rather than something they had to grovel (or pay?) to procure. Any publishing folk who can enlighten?

Reactions: 2
I’m going to vote for Chick pea’ idea for a new thread name, hope we get back to funnier times in the next thread not able for two much drama 😆🤣😆 brings out the knitter in me lidl 😆🤨 night all ( that’s still awake ) 😂🥰

Reactions: 3
Rebuttal: I wish to reflect on my words

I genuinely was giving advice on how to stay safe while using the internet, especially in such a public way. However in light of the latest unfortunate tweet, we all know the one I’m referring too, I would like to be the bigger person and say I think that it was unnecessary and I am taking back my comment above here on tattle about Lydia and her time in Ibiza. On reflection she does bring the worst out in people but I think that subject has run its course and to show my distaste in that tweet, that I think IS definitely a form of bullying I for one won’t be mentioning that time of her life again. I’m sure you all agree in saying that it was totally uncalled for, no matter what. Whoever that person was went too far and I actually feel sorry for Lydia for once. That’s all I want to add, thanks for reading this. 😕
Good for you! I support this 100%. It's human to not agree 1000% of the time, but being able to course correct is a sign of maturity and strength. Love it!

Ok I’m not really sure how the world of magazines work but just from your screengrabs there are numerous grammatical typos and the editing is clearly not done properly. Is this a mistake on the magazine’s part? Possibly. However it makes me wonder if it’s probably something she wrote herself and then got them to publish — not sure if it’s as big as a legit feature the mag wanted, rather than something they had to grovel (or pay?) to procure. Any publishing folk who can enlighten?
Well... that's shocking. It was written by Ella Alexander, Harper’s Bazaar's Deputy Digital Editor. So... 🤷‍♀️

It's an internet story, not likely to go in the print issue, but brands/people pitch stories to writers all of the time. If there's interest, they'll cover it and ask for direct quotes. Generally, when it comes to editorial there's no play to play (or there shouldn't be). Otherwise, it would be labeled as Sponsored Content.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.