Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for new thread already!!! At this rate I think we'll reach thread #47 before GG 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good for you! I support this 100%. It's human to not agree 1000% of the time, but being able to course correct is a sign of maturity and strength. Love it!
Indeed! We can only hope that reading here will rub off on Lydia 😏 ... but I won’t hold my breath.

B8276548-FFBB-4729-9BBC-0E0387D0828A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lydia and her minions are about as smart as bait. I truly am jaw-dropping dumb founded at how her followers just don't see the lies, falsities, manipulation, atrocity that is that woman. I just read some of the replies in the comments about PR, and the washing machines... Are they truly that stupid?? They seriously dont think that she didn't beg for the washer and dryer for free.. They seriously think that any company would just call and say oh you ordered two different appliances, let me get you them for free and check your mistake??? Thats like me ordering two pizzas with different toppings... you think the pizza place is going to call me to fix my "mistake" and then just give me the pizzas for free!

WOW! Some of her followers are actually so idiotically gullible it is just sad. I literally sit here eyes wide open at how in shock I am reading how dumb they just sounded defending her and believing her crap.

**let us see if lydia says anything about this thread "bullying" her followers and her standing up for them or if the only "bullying" that matters to lydia is her herself and her.

Reactions: 19
I have never watched any of those you mention. I like watching Sophie Shohet as she is humble and very honest, really relatable to me and knowledgeable about the things she buys or procedures she has done. I really don’t like those who brag or think their designer goods ‘define’ them...I buy things because I like the item, not what it represents.
I think you would like watching Sophie, she is the opposite of what you describe :)
Just an example.. I do watch Sophie Shohet & her husband David video.. (if her husband is in her video) they are humble.. not really high profile.. besides those I mention are “bragger😆
(I mean some people show their stuff you will feel they’re “sharing” or showing off”) I don’t know you get what I mean.. 😂

Reactions: 6
Just an example.. I do watch Sophie Shohet & her husband David video.. (if her husband is in her video) they are humble.. not really high profile.. besides those I mention are “bragger😆
(I mean some people show their stuff you will feel they’re “sharing” or showing off”) I don’t know you get what I mean.. 😂
Oh so they purposefully brag/show off how much they spend and what they can afford/what they buy. That just seems vulgar to me. I never knew that kind of thing was a ‘thing’.

Oh so they purposefully brag/show off how much they spend and what they can afford/what they buy. That just seems vulgar to me. I never knew that kind of thing was a ‘thing’.
Meaning? I’m not very educated.. 😂 you mind explain? 😐

Reactions: 1
Well... that's shocking. It was written by Ella Alexander, Harper’s Bazaar's Deputy Digital Editor. So... 🤷‍♀️

It's an internet story, not likely to go in the print issue, but brands/people pitch stories to writers all of the time. If there's interest, they'll cover it and ask for direct quotes. Generally, when it comes to editorial there's no play to play (or there shouldn't be). Otherwise, it would be labeled as Sponsored Content.
Digital editions of print publications are often lazier with editing, aren't held up to the same standards as print, and are often written by millenials who cost much less to hire. Most of them are gratified advertorials in my opinion.

I like your name and also this one:
Her Disloyal(to brands)Lieness Shady LyDior of Northamptonshire #5

I would mix them 🤣

However I do think we should have am effective Google name 😌
How about a mix of all your suggestions?
Lydia Elise Millen, her LyDior ShadyShip of Northamptonshire’s Guide to her bazaar (bizarre), begging, stretched-leg life of forgetting what’s gifted, rants, meltdowns and Internet Police #5

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Meaning? I’m not very educated.. 😂 you mind explain? 😐
I will watch the people you mentioned and then I can see what they do and let you know what I think of them. Some people like making others feel bad for not being able to afford to buy high end things, so I think those you mention might do this.

Reactions: 2
I feel like it shouldn't be a PR. It's a begger gift Lydia.. They didn't give a set of washer/dryer for press.. You called and Begged for a free Gift.

&& at the same time I am well aware, her use of:
ad not #Ad
pr not press gift or press product or gifted
and her not disclosing all together is just a way for her keep an "aesthetic" and to be a slimy sleeze bag and not showing her begging and all the free stuff she gets/ or forgets she gets :rolleyes::rolleyes: because she doesn't care about gifted things...
I’ve noticed that her inclusion of “ad” and “pr” have become so subtle it almost looks like random letters there accidentally, or a word typo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lydia Millen Gordon - Northamptonshire's Number 1 fan of Dior and Dried Flowers #5

^ title idea inspired by the other suggestions.

Reactions: 1
Totally agree. Makes me wonder though if therefore she is more cash rich than we think? I don’t think she is wealthy, but I think perhaps got a good amount stashed in the bank?? I mean they really don’t buy anything except for those few things...

I definitely believe that Lidl has more cash than we think. All she has to pay for really is her mortgage and food. The rest is gifted or a tax write-off. Others have shown that she strips her company of cash, and I’ll bet Aldi does too. Her Miele washer/dryer became a “user experience PR piece” because she demonstrated the units on camera. Since I’ve started reading the Tattle Life and the old forum, i’ve been watching how her “content” has changed and realizing why—its to qualify for as many freebies as possible. She’s ruthless, cunning, and knows exactly what she’s doing. She just gets upset that people call her out and want her to produce content like she used to, which was more interesting...but less conducive to a completely gifted life.

Reactions: 3
Who cares if Lydia does coke? She has so many terrible personality traits. If doing cocaine was the worst of her, that would be a tremendous improvement.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree. Line crossed.
I agree... that's a bit too much and I mean, I know she's in the stupid video and it's hilarious (a good throwback in case some people want to see what she looked like before all the surgery) but it's best not to throw accusations unless there's proof.

I agree... that's a bit too much and I mean, I know she's in the stupid video and it's hilarious (a good throwback in case some people want to see what she looked like before all the surgery) but it's best not to throw accusations unless there's proof.
Sorry this thread moves too quick! Which video is she in please?

I’ve noticed that her inclusion of “ad” and “pr” have become so subtle it almost looks like random letters there accidentally, or a word typo.

Yes... like when she said she one time copied a caption of hers, and just forgot to copy the #ad on the front

HAHAHAHAH she really had me waffling at that excuse
That Lying Slime Bag Lydia

You can be a leader in your field without self-describing as a 'proud difficult woman'. Or is this the new #girlboss?
OH BOY!! That was awfully pointless post. You eat at the table alone because no one likes you!!
-She has now added a comment section so she can just delete all the comments she doesn't like...... Look brands! Look at my Blog! No negative, everyone LOVES me!
-I don't think knows the definition of the word difficult
-She used affiliate lynx
LYDIA YOU ARE NOT A CREATOR!!! YOU ARE AN INFLUENCER! GET OFF YOUR POSH ASS and realize you do NOT CREATE diddly squat! You INFLUENCE people to use your AFFILIATE LYNX to purchase products to give me a "small portion back to the person who influenced the purchase"

Reactions: 9
OH BOY!! That was awfully pointless post. You eat at the table alone because no one likes you!!
-She has now added a comment section so she can just delete all the comments she doesn't like...... Look brands! Look at my Blog! No negative, everyone LOVES me!
-I don't think knows the definition of the word difficult
-She used affiliate lynx
LYDIA YOU ARE NOT A CREATOR!!! YOU ARE AN INFLUENCER! GET OFF YOUR POSH ASS and realize you do NOT CREATE diddly squat! You INFLUENCE people to use your AFFILIATE LYNX to purchase products to give me a "small portion back to the person who influenced the purchase"
That was just another reply to Tattle life. Nothing more, nothing less. What would she even do without us?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.