Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Women lost their unborn child and give birth to a corpse (there is no safety way for a woman to get the child out from a womb), mother loosing their child because of kidnapping, cancer, tragic situation, people loosing their houses because of a fire etc., people safering because of desease or struggle with rasim, raping, war, hunger.

I dont devalue their lost. If Ali wants kids maybe Lynx was a baby for him. BUT ENOUGHT IS ENOUGHT!

This is A LAME! This is become a SHOW for attention.

Im sick of it.

2 attention whores - fock u!

Sorry for my english. Im not a native speaker.
Women lost their unborn child and give birth to a corpse (there is no safety way for a woman to get the child out from a womb), mother loosing their child because of kidnapping, cancer, tragic situation, people loosing their houses because of a fire etc., people safering because of desease or struggle with rasim, raping, war, hunger.

I dont devalue their lost. If Ali wants kids maybe Lynx was a baby for him. BUT ENOUGHT IS ENOUGHT!

This is A LAME! This is become a SHOW for attention.

Im sick of it.

2 attention whores - fock u!

Sorry for my english. Im not a native speaker.
looks like Ali’s had lip fillers on that pic of him editing/crying!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just noticed this:

View attachment 45273

What. In. The. World!!!????
I saw this, it’s like a prayer/chant 🤣🤣
Poor idiot.

Oh Ali. Marcus Butler had left the chat a LONG time ago.
But even if he was still a successful youtuber I’m sure he’d ignore you 🤣
B37602E2-1500-436F-A325-C6F6F0D5732E.jpeg

Both Ali and Harrison are putting out some horrific pictures of their wives/bosses right now.
Probably planned 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably the side he subconsciously prefers. [emoji2368]

Did Ali delete that story? Can't see it on his account...
Maybe you're you know...blocked[emoji6]

It's on his twitter not insta btw.

Agree, Ali must've chosen those few seconds of wifey from hours of filming.

Reactions: 5
You guys this isn't criticism, but rather an opinion. I used to "look up" to Lydia (for the lack of a better word) about three years ago, and I thought she had some good outfits that I could pull inspiration from. Is it just me or is she missing it completely when it comes to fashion lately?

This is also one reason I think she can't hang with the other fashion creators like Aimee, Camilla, Leonie. etc. I think she should do a rebranding and just be sort of a lifestyle creator considering she shares everything from beauty(perfume, earrings, makeup), home, "fashion," and her cat(s). She should really look into getting management as flying solo isn't working for her; she's lost a lot of credibility over the past year or so.

Reactions: 16
Can anyone please explain what is with this recent spate of Wham related crap??! And all this fake embarrassment about wearing a Wham T-shirt when really she thinks this is cool.
Lydl’s mum went to school with George Michael so he’s practically family. 🙄
And the other wham boy has a book out this week about being in wham. So it’s a whammy sort of week I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.