Lydia Millen #39 Sickly cat, Ladyship stays in bed, Globy 404 not found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
News flash from Ali’s insta stories. They have bought box balls and hydrangeas to go in their raised bed. Ali did all the planting. Lydia watered a bit after.
I just went an rewatched his story and I don’t think that’s the new beds they’ve just had put in, I think it may just be the boarder flower beds where they had some lavender before

Reactions: 9
I just went an rewatched his story and I don’t think that’s the new beds they’ve just had put in, I think it may just be the boarder flower beds where they had some lavender before
Sorry I meant the raised bed in front of their house - not the kitchen garden raised beds.

I'm patiently waiting for the influencer bubble to burst.

View attachment 249217
What a twatish thing to write. This shows how superior she thinks she is with her 6am get ups. It’s 5 weeks till the clocks change and who actually looks forward to it getting dark at 4pm. Also the clocks changing won’t make any difference now to how light it gets at the time she posted that, as in 5 weeks sunrise will 1hr 15mins later than it is today.
So when the clocks change, we gain an hour of light in the morning, but the sun will still rise 15mins later than today at the time she posted that remark.

C1033351-1EE1-453B-8947-27C62BC40E97.png

This is such rubbish too. She’s spent all summer saying her summer morning runs are the best and how she doesn’t like leaving the house when it’s cold. I’m sure cold and foggy are not her favourite. Why can’t she just communicate like a normal person.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Sorry I meant the raised bed in front of their house - not the kitchen garden raised beds.

What a twatish thing to write. This shows how superior she thinks she is with her 6am get ups. It’s 5 weeks till the clocks change and who actually looks forward to it getting dark at 4pm. Also the clocks changing won’t make any difference now to how light it gets at the time she posted that, as in 5 weeks sunrise will 1hr 15mins later than it is today.
So when the clocks change, we gain an hour of light in the morning, but the sun will still rise 15mins later than today at the time she posted that remark.

View attachment 249245
This is such rubbish too. She’s spent all summer saying her summer morning runs are the best and how she doesn’t like leaving the house when it’s cold. I’m sure cold and foggy are not her favourite. Why can’t she just communicate like a normal person.

That fleece sweater has reluctantly replaced her dressing gowns.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
who wears fleece to go running?! and gloves. We're currently having a mini-heatwave in the UK and she wears such an unbreathable fabric? i used to go running in winter, when it was around 4-5degrees and would never wear fleece because you get so hot.
things like that convince me it is all a sham

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Yes Air Force. I got my wings 16 years ago this year. Flying an F/A-18 Hornet is my first love. We are lucky we don't refuel our own planes but instead have base refuellers. I hate putting petrol in my car and always run low so its probably a good thing i don't have to refuel my plane 😊
LOL OMG yes dont go running out of fuel up in the sky. Your brilliant, I don't even like to drive a car.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi everyone,

Avid reader but first time poster, tattle as given me so much light at the end of this dark instagram/influencer tunnel.

I have watched Lydia for years and found myself under her spell being influenced to buy what she bought, be more productive because she was always oh so busy and feeling like my 9-5 job was somewhat of an underachievement. Now I see past all of this it really is like watching car crash Tv on her youtube channel and I find it almost cathartic (if that doesn't sound too weird).

Last week was the final straw for me, firstly who titles a youtube video about getting up at 6:30 to go running as "starting a new life" .. secondly, in her video where she collaborated with My Theresa, she was preaching about how she only wants to invest in key pieces for her wardrobe. Fast forward a couple weeks, she is sitting in her dressing room unwrapping 6 variations of the same jumper from the number 1 fast fashion brand. I actually rewatched it so many times, did anyone else find it almost uncomfortable viewing? It was insanity to me, why in the world would you show that content its so disturbing, especially when you describe yourself as "luxe".

I think the clock is ticking for her and it is only a matter of time before more brands don't want her associated with their products.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Hi everyone,

Avid reader but first time poster, tattle as given me so much light at the end of this dark instagram/influencer tunnel.

I have watched Lydia for years and found myself under her spell being influenced to buy what she bought, be more productive because she was always oh so busy and feeling like my 9-5 job was somewhat of an underachievement. Now I see past all of this it really is like watching car crash Tv on her youtube channel and I find it almost cathartic (if that doesn't sound too weird).

Last week was the final straw for me, firstly who titles a youtube video about getting up at 6:30 to go running as "starting a new life" .. secondly, in her video where she collaborated with My Theresa, she was preaching about how she only wants to invest in key pieces for her wardrobe. Fast forward a couple weeks, she is sitting in her dressing room unwrapping 6 variations of the same jumper from the number 1 fast fashion brand. I actually rewatched it so many times, did anyone else find it almost uncomfortable viewing? It was insanity to me, why in the world would you show that content its so disturbing, especially when you describe yourself as "luxe".

I think the clock is ticking for her and it is only a matter of time before more brands don't want her associated with their products.
Welcome! 😍 You are undoubtedly a more intelligent, productive, hard working and insightful person than Lidl will ever be. There is nothing luxe about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
In Vic's last vlog, around min 35 she is saying something about Influencer who want her support they also have to support her. I thought it was a slap at Lydia. She seemed kind of (mildly) pissed whilst she said it. (The link should start the video at the time she talks about her "friend" Erica)

Hahaha he can't find a tree where the light is casting a natural pattern so he uses a twig. FFS 🙈
Kind of cute. He could also use other things, like a cheese grater or his hands formed like the bat signal.

1600689015540.png

Edit: how tit are these? I took a 2nd look. The butterfly looks like a bat, the donkey looks like anything but a donkey, the goose looks like a crocodile, the goat looks like a camel, the reindeer looks like a giraffe, the ox looks like a dog, the teddy bear looks like dog fetus.. duck... I'm sorry I uploaded this tit -_-

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
And now - a song...to the tune of 🎼I’m Forever Blowing Bubbles...

She’s forever glo’ing troubles
Petty troubles ‘bout her hair
We watch her cry - when the price is high
She wrings her purse in great despair
Will she find her best life?
She’s looked everywhere
She’s forever glo’ing troubles
Petty troubles ’bout her hair...🎼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
who wears fleece to go running?! and gloves. We're currently having a mini-heatwave in the UK and she wears such an unbreathable fabric? i used to go running in winter, when it was around 4-5degrees and would never wear fleece because you get so hot.
things like that convince me it is all a sham
I was thinking the same thing! Even in the middle of winter I'd start off in a light jacket (made of the super thin running/athletic material) and always ended up taking it off a few minutes in once I got warmed up.

Reactions: 13
Why has Ali planted hydrangeas and box plants next to each other? Hydrangeas grow really big and messy and the box plants are supposed to be neat. They would of been better planting all of the same plant or lavender and hydrangeas. Honesty they haven’t a clue, also their grass is a mess so not sure what the gardeners do. It must be the easiest job they have ever had.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.