Lydia Millen #39 Sickly cat, Ladyship stays in bed, Globy 404 not found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having worked part time in retail when my son was little, what you’re describing is standard practice in most, if not all clothing retail jobs. You’re required to wear the brand’s clothing but you get it at a discounted rate. Never free. You’re also expected to arrive half an hour before opening and stay until you’ve finished the cleaning and tidying after the shop’s shut but you only get paid for opening hours, usually at minimum wage. We were even expected to do tasks such as washing the outside windows and facade. However, I’m talking about a fair few years ago. People used to just get on with stuff. These days, everyone is outraged or ‘shamed’ or whatever. You can see why people refer to Millennial/younger generations as snowflakes.
I dont think its anything to do with millenials being snowflakes. The cost of living has gone up considerably, but wages have never reflected that. Living in london, the average UK salary can barely meet costs, let alone save up to buy a property etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So I'm thinking the impression we are mean't to get from lidls latest tik tok is she is a strong woman who can afford red bottomed shoes. All I see (apart from a quick flash of her knickers) is an arrogant spoilt brat who was probably gifted everything she is wearing. And, I dont think I want her praying for me.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
So I'm thinking the impression we are mean't to get from lidls latest tik tok is she is a strong woman who can afford red bottomed shoes. All I see (apart from a quick flash of her knickers) is an arrogant spoilt brat who was probably gifted everything she is wearing. And, I dont think I want her praying for me.
I read it as - when you know your power you’re dangerous to those who try hurt you... she’s always threatening

Why do her poses always look like she’s in severe pain? Her body is so awkwardly contorted. It just does not look good. It’s all I can focus on.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I read it as - when you know your power you’re dangerous to those who try hurt you... she’s always threatening

Why do her poses always look like she’s in severe pain? Her body is so awkwardly contorted. It just does not look good. It’s all I can focus on.
Because she thinks it is stylish or maybe she has hemorrhoids!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.