Lydia Millen #39 Sickly cat, Ladyship stays in bed, Globy 404 not found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she didn’t pay Alex for that makeup it’s terrible, so heavy and she looks a mess, the eyeshadow isn’t even the same on both eyes 😂

Also when she was listing everyone’s guesses She didn’t mention Karen millen so it has to be them 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
My name is Rubyru and I haven't watched either of these idiot's FLOGS for 8 weeks.

(Do I get some recognition) hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I hope she didn’t pay Alex for that makeup it’s terrible, so heavy and she looks a mess, the eyeshadow isn’t even the same on both eyes 😂

Also when she was listing everyone’s guesses She didn’t mention Karen millen so it has to be them 😂
Time for a story tomorrow or in the next vlog about irritated eyelids due to the eyeshadow of a friend who works for MAC. She's a joke. That story was allll about how she wants to shame all other vintage sites for looking bad and NOW when she's got a new life is GLUED and OBSESSED with this one who post things and they sell right away and then she's bummed about something she never really thought about wanting that costs 7k. All while sitting in a CASHMERE LOUNGEWEAR SET COVERED IN MAKEUP. Woman, there is a pandemic going on and you are NOT RELATABLE and starting to look more like this.

OMG... Iknew I saw her facial expressions before. Mommy dearest! when she loses her mind with the wire hangers.... not a good look and um... SAME FAKE LIFE AND SAME EYEBROWS.

Maybe Ali needs to watch this movie because he's about to get on a roller coaster of a downward slide of a narcisisit who isn't going to be able to handle when noone cares to watch her or pay her to open boxes or play the victim. I

1600915042418.png
1600915118021.png

1600915444557.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Time for a story about irritated eyelids due to the eyeshadow of a friend who works for MAC. She's a joke. That story was allll about how she wants to shame all other vintage sites for looking bad and NOW when she's got a new life is GLUED and OBSESSED with this one who post things and they sell right away and then she's bummed about something she never really thought about wanting that costs 7k. OMG
It was one of the dumbest things she’s posted 🤦‍♀️ Apparently she isn’t interested in having an Hermes bag but now she knows she can buy one for 6k she can randomly treat herself to one. Pretty sure she has mentioned several times that she wants on though 🤔 I reckon she’s hoping this company will gift her one or give her a gift card to pay for one for promoting them 😂 she’s obviously pissed that farfetch gave ITF a discount on her vintage Hermes.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It was one of the dumbest things she’s posted 🤦‍♀️ Apparently she isn’t interested in having an Hermes bag but now she knows she can buy one for 6k she can randomly treat herself to one. Pretty sure she has mentioned several times that she wants on though 🤔 I reckon she’s hoping this company will gift her one or give her a gift card to pay for one for promoting them 😂 she’s obviously pissed that farfetch gave ITF a discount on her vintage Hermes.
totally agree... this is a beg for a luxury promise type partnership like frow and claire so she can get an old hermes bag. only she's miscalculated in shaming ALL of them.

It's a bit much after she's posted the regret over the spending of money on the dior avacado bag and vet bills just Monday. eyeroll guess that's why CUE THE BEG FOR THE PARNTERSHIP SO GETS IT FOR FREE AND GETS PAID

Reactions: 22
I think they're sausage rolls, another beige oven food.
Its so weird and I am in shock at this spread and I want to laugh but on a more serious note because its not funny, I had much better looking meals with balance than this when living on food bank and vouchers when I was unable to afford food. Parents in this situation would be managing to provide more range of nutrients to their children -unfortunately probably not a good quantity- than these two.
This is their ideal way to eat? I am referring to the chips with side of toast and sausage rolls etc, not the take away food.
Its not about them being stingy because takeaway food in three meals can cost the same as a very decent shopping basket of food to cook.
bleeping weirdos.
AAGAIN.... WHY SHOW THIS???

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well as a gardener they need to be deep for certain veggies like carrots and zucchini which need about 18 inches though it is hard to see how deep these are. But the bigger questions is, these aren't the design she showed us for the raised beds and they are way to close to where the greenhouse is suppose to be? I have a feeling whoever was gifting her the raised beds and greenhouse has backed out. These raised beds are easily purchased on Amazon and there is nothing wrong with them. Though it is going to take a boat load of soil to fill them up. I would have made them only a foot tall, cut up the sod and them filled in with soil. Do you guys have vols in England? They are common on the east coast of America they are in the same family as moles. They were always eating my mom flower bulbs and veggie garden until she put in a fine mesh 2 feet down and frequency thumpers, maybe that was the reason for Lydia's very deep beds... but regardless she should just tell viewers if plans change or fall through.
I wrote too soon about the greenhouse, I just watched Ali's video. Ali said he is going to bury the raised beds a bit down in the ground (that maybe a mistake because the wood doesn't look like cedar, cedar lasts forever in the garden) and he did move them around. He also did a map out of the greenhouse using logs so that seems to still be on...

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Can someone put up a quarantine luxury bag count? Is it 3 or more ... wasn’t there a Fendi bag in there as well for wearing when hiking? I wonder how many thousands of pounds she’s dropped on unnecessary items since the plague hit and the world began a slow slide downward....

• Sick
Reactions: 22

OMG she looks like a corpse :eek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Can someone put up a quarantine luxury bag count? Is it 3 or more ... wasn’t there a Fendi bag in there as well for wearing when hiking? I wonder how many thousands of pounds she’s dropped on unnecessary items since the plague hit and the world began a slow slide downward....
She sells them I think as you never see the Jimmy Choo bowling bag nor the Marvis boot she could never get off without help that she was hawking last year.

Reactions: 15
Tamara is posting from the MFW - Fendi Show. And Lydia is SITTING in her kitchen with a friend doing her makeup... pretending to be doing a project for Max Mara. LOL

Any of you really into fashion... Tamara is awesome to follow on IG in general... but during Fashion week it's extra fun to watch.
And Tamara has an excellent work ethic and she has friends. Lydia should take note. Maybe study Tamara's IG grid. Copying the wrong influencer Lydia. you silly moo moo pidgie widgie.

It looks like she is wearing an emu or ostrich 🤣

Any ideas what she means by 'my own edit' ?
ITF was wearing a cashmere track suit in her last vlog. lidls are you copying again ?
Oh my, in the 2nd pic, she looks skeletal. It is quite alarming. If she does read her, her weight loss needs to stop, Ali / Cawwiiee really should something.

Wtf is up with her racoon make up ??? She looks like she was involved in a street fight and she lost ...
Btw, she used 'obsessed' and 'utterly obsessed' in a space of 20 secs. Me thinks she is ABSOLUUUUTELY EXCITED about somethink (thank u Ali, for that pronounciation:rolleyes:).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Its so weird and I am in shock at this spread and I want to laugh but on a more serious note because its not funny, I had much better looking meals with balance than this when living on food bank and vouchers when I was unable to afford food. Parents in this situation would be managing to provide more range of nutrients to their children -unfortunately probably not a good quantity- than these two.
This is their ideal way to eat? I am referring to the chips with side of toast and sausage rolls etc, not the take away food.
Its not about them being stingy because takeaway food in three meals can cost the same as a very decent shopping basket of food to cook.
bleeping weirdos.
AAGAIN.... WHY SHOW THIS???
👏🏽 Indeed!! You are correct! All the money they spend on garbage could easily be spent on fresh food. Cooking at home for yourself always goes further. The reality is these two are lazy and have toddler tastebuds. Everyday is a 2 year olds birthday party at dinner time for them.

These are SOMETIMES foods Lydia and Ali.... SOMETIMES!

Clearly health nuts living off the land 🤪

And yes, why on earth do they take photos of their food? Do they really not see the contrast between the trash they eat and the gorgeous meals others post on Instagram?

The reason her face looks like an oil slick is because all that grease she puts in is pouring out of her pores.

You are what you eat Lydia. You are beige and nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Why would anyone want to look like they haven't washed their face for a week after cleaning out the fireplace?
And those brown stains on her cheeks really annoy me, I don't know how she does it but looks filthy

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh my gosh.....her makeup was horrible. The eye makeup made it look like she had a wandering eye. I wonder why she didn't do her own makeup? That makeup adds at least 10 yrs to her face. She looks like a 40 something year old woman desperately trying to hang onto her younger years. Total fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Looks like she's applied her make up with no lights on !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Time for a new thread I think, who's got some name ideas? Lol

Reactions: 5
👏🏽 Indeed!! You are correct! All the money they spend on garbage could easily be spent on fresh food. Cooking at home for yourself always goes further. The reality is these two are lazy and have toddler tastebuds. Everyday is a 2 year olds birthday party at dinner time for them.

These are SOMETIMES foods Lydia and Ali.... SOMETIMES!

Clearly health nuts living off the land 🤪

And yes, why on earth do they take photos of their food? Do they really not see the contrast between the trash they eat and the gorgeous meals others post on Instagram?

The reason her face looks like an oil slick is because all that grease she puts in is pouring out of her pores.

You are what you eat Lydia. You are beige and nasty.
TODDLER TASTEBUDS! 😂😂😂 Can I use that for my next poem please? I love it...

• Haha
I bet you this video is filtered and edited to make s face much slimmer. 100%!
I say this bc in Ali's new vlog when he is in the kitchen, at first I did not recognize who had the dressing gown on sitting at the dining table because her face was so round compared to Lydiot's vlogs and photos.

Then again when she is sitting on the lawnmower bc walking is too much work, clearly. :rolleyes:

And then again when they are looking at the food they ordered. She is so much rounder in the face and just bigger in general in Ali's vlog and you really see it in this most recent vlog.

I was stunned and thought it was some friend visiting sitting at the dining table because she does not look skeletal like in her vlogs and IG stories.
What a bleeping fraud.

• Wow
Well as a gardener they need to be deep for certain veggies like carrots and zucchini which need about 18 inches though it is hard to see how deep these are. But the bigger questions is, these aren't the design she showed us for the raised beds and they are way to close to where the greenhouse is suppose to be? I have a feeling whoever was gifting her the raised beds and greenhouse has backed out. These raised beds are easily purchased on Amazon and there is nothing wrong with them. Though it is going to take a boat load of soil to fill them up. I would have made them only a foot tall, cut up the sod and them filled in with soil. Do you guys have vols in England? They are common on the east coast of America they are in the same family as moles. They were always eating my mom flower bulbs and veggie garden until she put in a fine mesh 2 feet down and frequency thumpers, maybe that was the reason for Lydia's very deep beds... but regardless she should just tell viewers if plans change or fall through.
No, no - I mean they are big as in there is just so much space. What on earth is she planning to grow! She’s never going to keep on top of it!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.