Lydia Millen #39 Sickly cat, Ladyship stays in bed, Globy 404 not found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Tamara has an excellent work ethic and she has friends. Lydia should take note. Maybe study Tamara's IG grid. Copying the wrong influencer Lydia. you silly moo moo pidgie widgie.

Oh my, in the 2nd pic, she looks skeletal. It is quite alarming. If she does read her, her weight loss needs to stop, Ali / Cawwiiee really should something.

Wtf is up with her racoon make up ??? She looks like she was involved in a street fight and she lost ...
Btw, she used 'obsessed' and 'utterly obsessed' in a space of 20 secs. Me thinks she is ABSOLUUUUTELY EXCITED about somethink (thank u Ali, for that pronounciation:rolleyes:).
I agree. She does not look healthy. Showing us on social media that she goes for jogs and drinks lemon & ginger (is she still doing that?) does not make you healthy. She used to look, dare I say it, glowing. Now she just looks like she needs to go on a long holiday and eat a good diet. Social Media is doing her no favours.

Reactions: 21
I agree. She does not look healthy. Showing us on social media that she goes for jogs and drinks lemon & ginger (is she still doing that?) does not make you healthy. She used to look, dare I say it, glowing. Now she just looks like she needs to go on a long holiday and eat a good diet. Social Media is doing her no favours.
She's not the only one look st Lorna luxe and Josie aka fashion Mumblr it's all the greed and grifting

Reactions: 11
Lisa Gregory, wasn't it? Can't remember what her middle name was but I know she used it to style herself like LEM.
Lisa Kate Gregory!!!! Well done for jogging my memory! The threads move so fast!!

Dying laughing at Lydia chasing Lumi 😂 we've obviously hit a nerve with her saying she hates the cat and is now trying to prove us wrong by treating Lumi like a dog :LOL:
the CAT hates HER!!

I don’t know who mentioned it but someone said that the flower beds would be better if they were all lavender because they were just flinging anything in. Well guess what? Yip another tip from tattle. Your welcome lyds don’t rush to thank us oh and keep to the rules and regulations when you read here please. Oh and your white hydrangeas might not stay that colour but I won’t tell you why.
EXACTLY.I'm a massive gardener and I WON'T SAY why Lavender will not thrive in those beds.. and I certainly won't be saying why her hydrangeas will not be the colour she wants EITHER. I do not understand why Tattlers give her tips with NO RECOGNITION. Sideshow Lidl would love to shut this space down- but she constantly steals ideas from us... she must feel like she's licking honey off a thorn..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Lisa Kate Gregory!!!! Well done for jogging my memory! The threads move so fast!!

the CAT hates HER!!

EXACTLY.I'm a massive gardener and I WON'T SAY why Lavender will not thrive in those beds.. and I certainly won't be saying why her hydrangeas will not be the colour she wants EITHER. I do not understand why Tattlers give her tips with NO RECOGNITION. Sideshow Lidl would love to shut this space down- but she constantly steals ideas from us... she must feel like she's licking honey off a thorn..
I've kept quiet on garden and home tips as of late. Those two are old enough to know by now how to maintain a house and garden. If they don't then there is always the Internet. I will predict though that she returns the sage Dior bag minus the monogrammed strap and then uses that money for a preloved Hermes.

Reactions: 13
It is not monogrammed they are just pins that can be changed, I believe.
Yes. Some metallic letters you thread on a piece of leather joined to the strap. I actually like it. I'm not for the monogrammed life but this has a nice touch.

Reactions: 8
I hope she didn’t pay Alex for that makeup it’s terrible, so heavy and she looks a mess, the eyeshadow isn’t even the same on both eyes 😂

Also when she was listing everyone’s guesses She didn’t mention Karen millen so it has to be them 😂
I think her new Karen Miller edit should be referred to as a BOOHOO edit (seeing as they own Karen Miller) it will annoy the HELL out of her.... whilst every other influencer is at the FASHION WEEKS!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So this is her 'big' deal is it - her idea that was pitched to the brand, her amazing edit, blah blah, a Karen Millen capsule edit shot in her house with her mate as the make up artist. It's hardly the same as Tamara going to Milan, being dressed and made up by Fendi and going to their shows! But well done Lydia, you've now got a deal with a brand other influencers don't want to go near! Desperate much - going backwards Lydia!! 👏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
So this is her 'big' deal is it - her idea that was pitched to the brand, her amazing edit, blah blah, a Karen Millen capsule edit shot in her house with her mate as the make up artist. It's hardly the same as Tamara going to Milan, being dressed and made up by Fendi and going to their shows! But well done Lydia, you've now got a deal with a brand other influencers don't want to go near! Desperate much - going backwards Lydia!! 👏
I think Alex Power hates Lydia deep down in her soul. Maybe without knowing it. Because that make up isn't it. The eye look is so bad. Granted I've only seen the screenshots.

They should've done something editorial and maybe one additional look for funsies inspired by black swan. Lydia's special feature is her eyes.

That's why you don't let friends work for you, because you may be inclined not to tell them that is looks like tit. The perfectionist Lydia is, certainly saw that the eye look was not good. But she can't let her mask drop in front of a "friend" (or let's say more towards a friend, they surely have seen her bitching towards other people over the years).

Reactions: 23
Please please please tell me you all saw her pussycat dolls reel I have a monumental amount of second hand embarrassment it’s unreal. Her face, her mannerisms, the fact she can’t do it. She looks like an old lady trying to keep up with the kids but can’t 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Please please please tell me you all saw her pussycat dolls reel I have a monumental amount of second hand embarrassment it’s unreal. Her face, her mannerisms, the fact she can’t do it. She looks like an old lady trying to keep up with the kids but can’t 😂🙈
Did she just flash us her panties?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I am embarrassed for her. Absolute cringe in the minge 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Who else think it's H&M edit ?
Haven't looked if anyone mentioned it already but maybe it's the one ?

Reactions: 1
You don't have to pay for Uni but for your day to day life. That's why student loans exists and you have to pay them back. You have to pay rent, food, books etc.
Edit: only talking from my experience in an Uni in Germany federal state of Rhineland-Palatina (or how it's called in English 😂, in Bavaria for example you had to pay a fee for the Uni, and private schools are a whole different thing)
I believe that Scottish or Northern Irish students attending Scottish universities don’t have to pay any tuition fees. In Wales they do but it’s cheaper than the amount the poor old English students have to pay, should they attend university in Scotland, Wales or England. Devolved governments tend to ensure a better deal for their own - Welsh and Scottish people don’t have to pay any prescription costs either, whereas it’s over £9 per item for we idiotty English - but most English folk are so uninformed and ignorant to the situation, we don’t even realise we’re being shafted like this! Our taxes help fund these advantages to our sister countries, which we don’t get ourselves!!

Means tested grants used to be available for students from poorer families but New Labour’s Tony Blair brought in tuition fees across the board. Cheers for that Tone! Unfortunately, the current fees are capped at a humongous £9,250 PER YEAR(!!!!) which is solely for tuition, not including any necessary reading/writing materials or housing and living costs. Students are loaned the fee money from a govt agency but pay back with low interest once earning over a threshold. My son is at Nottingham University and it’s really quite jarring when his lecturers were on strike from the beginning of the year until around the end of February, then obviously we had lockdown, so no lectures, classes or even any contact with his lecturers since December last year. Still charging the full fees for this year though...

Sorry to go off topic but Lidl brought up the whole tuition fees subject, so...

Reactions: 7
Her eye make up is totally fucked. I think that will be Alex's last 'job' FOR REAL!!! Why didn't she just pay someone a decent rate? You get what you pay for...

Who else think it's H&M edit ?
Haven't looked if anyone mentioned it already but maybe it's the one ?
It's a Karen Millen edit- scroll up. A Tattler has found the dead greasy ostrich dress on their website!!

Where is her wedding necklace from? She never mentions where its from.. but she does mention her other jewellery...

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Her eye make up is totally fucked. I think that will be Alex's last 'job' FOR REAL!!! Why didn't she just pay someone a decent rate? You get what you pay for...

It's a Karen Millen edit- scroll up. A Tattler has found the dead greasy ostrich dress on their website!!

Where is her wedding necklace from? She never mentions where its from.. but she does mention her other jewellery...
Her wedding neck less is a silver cheapo from Tiffany, with a tiny diamond. Quite the embarrassment for such a rich lux lady!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Wasn't Karen Millen also ranked worst in a review of UK fashion retailers' treatment of their employees? Iirc, they were forcing their employees to purchase clothing from the company they work for (with a discount, but still) and were forbidden to wear non-KM clothing for work. This basically amounted to paying their employees less than minimum wage. I've also heard reports of forced and unpaid overtime (just another form of wage theft).

At over £100 for a single dress, you'd think they could afford to pay their employees the minimum wage, or better - a living wage.
Having worked part time in retail when my son was little, what you’re describing is standard practice in most, if not all clothing retail jobs. You’re required to wear the brand’s clothing but you get it at a discounted rate. Never free. You’re also expected to arrive half an hour before opening and stay until you’ve finished the cleaning and tidying after the shop’s shut but you only get paid for opening hours, usually at minimum wage. We were even expected to do tasks such as washing the outside windows and facade. However, I’m talking about a fair few years ago. People used to just get on with stuff. These days, everyone is outraged or ‘shamed’ or whatever. You can see why people refer to Millennial/younger generations as snowflakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Having worked part time in retail when my son was little, what you’re describing is standard practice in most, if not all clothing retail jobs. You’re required to wear the brand’s clothing but you get it at a discounted rate. Never free. You’re also expected to arrive half an hour before opening and stay until you’ve finished the cleaning and tidying after the shop’s shut but you only get paid for opening hours, usually at minimum wage. We were even expected to do tasks such as washing the outside windows and facade. However, I’m talking about a fair few years ago. People used to just get on with stuff. These days, everyone is outraged or ‘shamed’ or whatever. You can see why people refer to Millennial/younger generations as snowflakes.
I think the problem nowadays is that most retail jobs can't cover living costs, they mostly hire part time or students

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.