Lydia Millen #38 Say it with your chest, sage everything is best! Got a pimple so needs a blood test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Thread title by @cpockw can someone do a tldt for the last one?

Reactions: 13
Thread title by @cpockw can someone do a tldt for the last one?
wahooooo my first thread title 😂🏆

I’d like to thank Lydia for her ever-inspiring love for sage, drama and attention - I couldn’t have done it without your warning ❤

Recap of the last thread:

- hairgate as conveniently been forgotten, until a comment on tonight’s vlog where Lydia mentions she’s getting her hair done (again) next week
- no real mention of Nonna
- Lydia is so stressed out she has (one!) pimple and so booked a blood test privately and was very sure to continuously mention the price.
- she now has inspiration for an outdoor toilet, which looks like it has poo smeared on the walls
- Carrie has another witch in her life (but this one is an actual dog, not a human) of course Lydia quickly claimed this as “theirs”, thus fuelling the fire further for speculation that they’re both secretly lesbians
- Glo still haven’t responded to the complaints and have purposefully deleted messages (and denied deleting some) due to the new “guidelines”
- Lydia meets Josie and has now got the wardrobe company (which she “won’t” name) to change her wardrobes, to correct mistakes that SHE CHOSE TO INCLUDE TWO YEARS AGO. This appears to be for free also
- the workmen have apparently broken her mugs (we think this is an excuse for Neptune gifting her new ones)
- she has WARNED everyone that she will out every single person that chooses to disagree bully her. She’s boldly told us all to SAY IT WITH OUR CHEST (I don’t think she means swing our tits around, I think she’s telling us to speak up without anonymity- but who knows???)
- Lydia and Ali copy Desi Perkins and have an outdoor cinema experience (when it is super cold at night, and they basically used this as an opportunity for pictures)
- of course, Lydia is super tired and worn out (from sitting on her arse all day) and has been advised to continue getting massages to help!!
(Sorry if I’ve missed anything)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Ali exposed lydia ewwwwwwy
He said the inside of her dirty makeup ridden mask is what her knickers look like :sick:🤮😷
Ali was in full CHAV mode, that their real form.
BTW the video was a paid shopping trip from bitchchester village idiots, who think youtubers will bring more traffic to Bicester.

There's no way lydia would spend ££ on a North face jumper in MEDIUM, she only starves herself to fit in xs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
He said the inside of her dirty makeup ridden mask is what her knickers look like :sick:🤮😷
BTW the video was a paid shopping trip from bitchchester village idiots, who think youtubers will bring more traffic to Bicester.

There's no way lydia would spend ££ on a North face jumper in MEDIUM, she only starves herself to fit in xs.
She is so obsessed with being the smallest size it’s unhealthy. Who buys a fleece and rain jacket to be figure hugging, you can see her checking herself out in the mirror when trying them on. I can’t help but think she bought that jumper and that huge coat to look swamped therefore making her look smaller.

Reactions: 34
I can’t believe she left Ali’s comment about the mask looking like (*******) in the vlog! It’s just eurgh!! Childish, Chav-like ..Cringeworthy from a couple that are meant to be luxe...you don’t have to be luxe to have manners and sophistication but neither of them have that! Why am I even dislike watching her .. I can’t dislike her be she she’s almost too entertaining all for the wrong reasons!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Ew. Just ew.

I can’t believe she left Ali’s comment about the mask looking like (*******) in the vlog! It’s just eurgh!! Childish, Chav-like ..Cringeworthy from a couple that are meant to be luxe...you don’t have to be luxe to have manners and sophistication but neither of them have that! Why am I even dislike watching her .. I can’t dislike her be she she’s almost too entertaining all for the wrong reasons!
I just realized, was he talking about you know what or just like more normal feminine
discharge
? Ew. I am tempted to watch the vlog to find out.

update: it does look nasty inside her mask, why is she wearing lipstick there or whatever that residue was, but still, ew...

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She is so obsessed with being the smallest size it’s unhealthy. Who buys a fleece and rain jacket to be figure hugging, you can see her checking herself out in the mirror when trying them on. I can’t help but think she bought that jumper and that huge coat to look swamped therefore making her look smaller.
i think she’s got serious mental health problems, and some sort of eating disorder or body dysmorphia.She has always been skinny but she looks unhealthy now, and it’s like she strives to look that way. Quite sad really, I’d almost feel sorry for her but then her personality comes through 🙄

Reactions: 29
She's full of tit saying that TOD's coat is meant to be oversized, like a slouchy dressing gown. Nope, it is definitely not. They didn't have her size but she just wanted a 2000 pound coat for the status and the label so was trying to justify it. Let's be real. :rolleyes: That is not how that coat is supposed to fit but she knows her supporters are morons who will believe anything she says and her haters will question her non stop purchasing during a pandemic. Well, it looks bleeping ridiculous on her. Trust me, that will be on Depop soon and she will try and charge it for the 2000 pounds. I wouldn't put that past the greedy twit. Even when Ali was putting on his coat in the parking lot, she asks if he's putting on the expensive one. Her life revolves around money, status and class. The latter two though she and Ali will never attain.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Congratulations to @cpcks for your first thread title and great intro!
Also, welcome to new members. Pull up a pew!

So.....another thread and we are still waiting Lidl! We want answers! You have been warned!

Globy and hair debacles are still unresolved ....
Blood test results are not back.....but have probably been sent toThe Diagnosis Detectives (monday 9pm, bbc2) as an medical mystery
Where is the not free greenhouse? We are missing the growing season!
Who was the winner of the GHD hair straightener/curler giveaway?
Were the raised beds installed last week as promised?
Have you seen your mother yet....and given her the Globy kit "that she needs"?
What's happened to the outdoor kitchen plans?
When are you going to tell us more about your art collaboration?
Has your veg delivery been redirected to somebody more deserving?

Stay tuned!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

So.....another thread and we are still waiting Lidl! We want answers! You have been warned!

Blood test results are not back.....but have probably been sent toThe Diagnosis Detectives (monday 9pm, bbc2) as an medical mystery

Stay tuned!
do you think there’s a chance the greenhouse is no longer being gifted after the complaints that were put in? Radio silence about it since the company addressed the concerns about influencers?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She's full of tit saying that TOD's coat is meant to be oversized, like a slouchy dressing gown. Nope, it is definitely not. They didn't have her size but she just wanted a 2000 pound coat for the status and the label so was trying to justify it. Let's be real. :rolleyes: That is not how that coat is supposed to fit but she knows her supporters are morons who will believe anything she says and her haters will question her non stop purchasing during a pandemic. Well, it looks bleeping ridiculous on her. Trust me, that will be on Depop soon and she will try and charge it for the 2000 pounds. I wouldn't put that past the greedy twit. Even when Ali was putting on his coat in the parking lot, she asks if he's putting on the expensive one. Her life revolves around money, status and class. The latter two though she and Ali will never attain.
People like her think the more expensive things are the classier they are.

If she had any sense, she would be happy with one or two Burberry or Ralph Lauren coats, maybe three to four, the really nice ones that last years before you donate them or pass them on to your children/family as a gift. Same with handbags and shoes...it is better to invest in a couple of good ones than hoard the tacky cheap trendy looking ones that look dated in about six months.

I love designer crap as much as anyone but they are ruled by their “stuff”. And half the time it is just trendy crap the houses pawn off because these potato heads are fashion bins who only care about the label. Classic Chanel > whatever funky overpriced bag you see on every girl walking down the street with a copycat from Zara or Mango.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
do you think there’s a chance the greenhouse is no longer being gifted after the complaints that were put in? Radio silence about it since the company addressed the concerns about influencers?
Sadly I would say it's still on - the lead time was 16 weeks.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

Stay tuned!
Also has she seen her nonna yet?.....of course not because shes not a sage green gifted freebie

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Shes DEFINITELY had her lips done recently. Not sure about the nose, maybe a little. And also in her cheeks.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I'm not over firstly, that Lydia drove over a parcel in the driveway and secondly, and here's the biggest flex, she indirectly via the vlog said 'Cawwee we have a problem' then to Ali 'we'll just get Cawwee to...' Like no please, just basically dictating an order to her slumdog chicken wing woman. Cawwee has obviously purposely edited the clip to cut the sentence albeit very poorly.

Can you actually imagine calling yourself a COO, the second in the chain of command (granted there only being three staff), but one of your daily tasks consisting of sending back in Lydia's terminology a 'fucked up' package because an inept YouTuber ran over it? The second-hand embarrassment is real. Cawwee, from one girl to another, you're actually trippin if you can unequivocally call this a career whilst maintaining a straight face.

Lydia can have my views. Actually she can take all my money. JK. But this crazy train entertainment is priceless. You can't make this tit up. Literally. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.