Lydia Millen #37 Top drawer banter, so boogie and luxe, but Globy team don't give a f**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have just quickly watched her latest vlog, shopping at Bicester Village. Boring !!! From what other influencers have said I didn't think filming was allowed at BV ? The attitude she had with aldi on their drive home was horrible. If aldi treated her in the same way there would be tears and tantrums. I wish someone would grab her by the shoulders and tell her some home truths.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
So she's admitting to being a bleep on the phone to people even when it isn't their fault, she has bought a barbour jacket to match Josie, Lumi had a medical emergency the same week Amelia had to rush her dog to the vet. She didn't realise how cold she was until she bought a £2000 coat reduced to £697 (definitely going to tell people she paid 2k) also the coat looks ridiculous and is far too big for her. Oh look another new tan handbag that she loves! What happened to the Carolina Herrera tan bag you loved Lydia?

Have just quickly watched her latest vlog, shopping at Bicester Village. Boring !!! From what other influencers have said I didn't think filming was allowed at BV ? The attitude she had with aldi on their drive home was horrible. If aldi treated her in the same way there would be tears and tantrums. I wish someone would grab her by the shoulders and tell her some home truths.
I think you can film, Josie films there all the time as well as Freddy and Amy. I've only seen Sophie Shohet say you can't film there. I could be wrong but I remember Amy saying in Freddy's vlog she emailed Bicester ahead of time and secured vouchers for them to spend whilst they were there and would film themselves shopping in return.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Not to say that she's not allowed to have an opinion, but she just took another food establishment to the chopping block for having the nerve to put PARSLEY atop her macaroni after her shopping trip. I don't know. How about just being extra understanding during Covid times and not slugging them while they as an industry are struggling to survive. Maybe keep those comments off your huge platform that reaches a lot of people. Also, just saying but maybe when you're eating out, try something new that's not your beloved pasta, and cheese and potatoes as is the regular fare. The restaurant is trying to make soft beige food look a bit more classy and less like a nursery lunch. SO offended by green for a gardener who loves the color sage. ! Do you realize you are doing exactly what you are very sensitive to when people do it to you?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Is the reason why Lydia doesn't unbox items in her vlogs anymore is because it's Dee's job to unpack the boxes 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Haven't even watched the vlog yet and I'm already annoyed. LYDIA DON'T YOU DARE RUIN BARBOUR FOR ME :mad: 😂 🙈

Reactions: 17
Not to say that she's not allowed to have an opinion, but she just took another food establishment to the chopping block for having the nerve to put PARSLEY atop her macaroni after her shopping trip. I don't know. How about just being extra understanding during Covid times and not slugging them while they as an industry are struggling to survive. Maybe keep those comments off your huge platform that reaches a lot of people. Also, just saying but maybe when you're eating out, try something new that's not your beloved pasta, and cheese and potatoes as is the regular fare. The restaurant is trying to make soft beige food look a bit more classy and less like a nursery lunch. SO offended by green for a gardener who loves the color sage. ! Do you realize you are doing exactly what you are very sensitive to when people do it to you?
She's growing herbs.....doesn't she know they are often used for decoration?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread title inspo.............'Globy is dead. Need Soho House instead! Sage green Jealous of Josie- I'll block you with my CHEST!'

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Vlog - Monday 7th September

- She promises this autumn/winter she'll just not wear black. I see the wheel is spinning, but the hamster looks dead.
- They're having lunch before leaving. She batch made cauliflower and vintage cheddar soup. She accuses Ali of eating the soup already. Obviously. It's never her fault. Hold up. She had actually put one in the freezer and one in the fridge. Her fault then. No, my bad. She highlights she's such a domestic goddess. Your incompetence is an inspiration to morons everywhere.
- She acknowledges it's 25 degrees, but she's acting like it's autumn. Ali in the car is on the phone to his bank to order a replacement card. She doesn't know how Ali is so calm to people when they're not helping him and wasting his time. It's called being a grown up Lydia. How old are you again? Wait I shouldn't ask. I forgot you can't count that high.
- She emphasises she's been wearing her mask the whole time shopping. Ali jokes it looks like it's the time of the month where the lipstick has rubbed off. Grim. She states people are not taking it seriously by not wearing the masks properly or social distancing. You've never been guilty of this Lydia have you? Definitely not. She calls out a woman in Tods. Did someone leave your cage open Karen (Millen)?
- They're putting on the new coats they've just bought to carry on shopping. She says they're snazzy meatballs. You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating.
- She tells a story when she let Bolly out for a wee, and there was a trapped bird, she thought it was a black collared dove. Ali corrects no it was just a pigeon. She embellishes literally EVERYTHING. Ali ripped his top off to throw onto the pigeon. He's her hero apparently. The second-hand embarrassment is real. You're that dumb Lydia that Bolly can teach you tricks.
- Her ex-boyfriend had a Ford Fiesta. This is the real Lydia right here. She just maxed out on luck with minimal talent.
- They've just been for a dinner at the Farm House. She's dissing their mac and cheese as they added parsley. She argues mac and cheese should have nothing green in it, it should always be beige, let it always be beige, it doesn't need any greenery. Shush Lydia you'll hurt the sprootling's feelings.
- Gutter-gate is back. She thought you just put a bucket next to the greenhouse and let the rain fill it up. Ali explains the water butt system to her. Clearly their last convo did not sink in. She wants to get nice water butts. She acknowledges she doesn't know what they were taking about. Clearly it still hasn't sunk in. If you were any slower Lydia, you would need watering once a week.
- She recognises she went into September and it went colder. Ali agreed it was bizarre. He's just happy to be getting through the seasons quickly so the year ends. You do realise COVID-19 doesn't just go away as the clock strikes midnight and the party poppers pop on the 31st December right? Ali almost redeemed himself by affirming there's been some amazing learnings this year. Lydia responds yeahhhh then immediately talks about what they're going to do went they get home, what the Millen-Gordons do best, light the fire, get out the blankets, she might even have a cup of tea as well. You really should carry a plant around with you to replace the oxygen you waste when you speak. Or is this the reason for all the sprootlings? I'll let you off then.
- They spoke over burgers and chips about setting a workout rota. As you do. She likes running as she doesn't have to think, standard, but wants to incorporate weights. Ali acknowledges they're kick starting their fitness journey, as life got in the way, they've been busy and picked up bad habits. I mean we've all been in lockdown so we've had time. Where have you both been? Mars? You clearly weren't fully debugged before being released then.
- She's doesn't feel uncomfortable in her skin. She's in a good position to add muscular gain. Thank you, we're all challenged by your unique point of view.
- They drive over a parcel in the driveway on their arrival home. She acknowledges that's fucked and literally talks to Cawwee through the vlog that we have a problem, I'm just going to let Cawwee sort...then the clip is edited out. I see what you did there Cawwee. True colours and all that. I approve. Massively.
- Lumi has been to the vets. She was very distressed and on edge. The vet couldn't find no issues though. Lydia's put the fire on full heat for Lumi to make her feel better. I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works. It really does.
- She had really bad period pains after coming back from Bicester. Her husband made her a hot wattle bottle and got her cashmere bed socks. Good idea Lydia, lie down and give your head a rest. And your mouth. And your womb. Forever. Please.
- She's got her braces in. She thinks she can speak so much better with these braces in. You look like you just escaped from planet of the apes. If you watch it you'll know what I mean.
- Last time they went for a hike Ali loaned her a waterproof jacket although it wasn't waterproof or had a hood. Yessssss Ali! So she's bought herself a waterproof jacket that she can shove in her backpack along with her cheese and pickle sandwiches. It's not cute anymore Lydia. At this stage any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental.
- She teases us did she get the Tods coat or didn't she. You mean the one you already showed us wearing during the vlog. That one. It's 2 sizes up, it's like big old dressing gown coat which is her perfect idea of a coat. Is there no beginning to your good taste?
- Tods have gifted her a new bag. Of course they have. She emphasises she bought the coat herself. It's affiliate linked though. Obviously. You empty headed hamster.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She seriously is so dangerous 😣 All that money and she still isn’t happy in life. She has to report people to the police for comments that most people would take as a joke or just ignore. It’s worrying.
Imagine wasting police time by sending them a comment on a YouTube video. I just know they’re sat laughing. Like, it’s not as if someone was sat threatening her life or her family’s life. I am actually creased at this. She’s got to be a social experiment, surely 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
What video is this on? And what did this poor girl say to warrant this reaction? Asked her why they were sitting on a hard patio, posing for photographs, and issuing guidelines like a dictator?!
Sorry, no idea. I just took the receipt from the old website here for recently enlightened friends. Here’s another one. Supposed to post both lol

B4BDFD81-FC42-4E0C-826A-79FF0B35A496.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I used to think she was so beautiful. I noticed it particularly in today’s video, her face just looks so full and tight and big. I’m actually so sad for her that she felt the need to do this to herself. Social media pressure has so much to answer for.

9B0CF538-3876-4B7B-9FA6-3D0A62F48F40.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.