Lydia Millen #37 Top drawer banter, so boogie and luxe, but Globy team don't give a f**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some believe that she broke the cup herself and tried to make a show out of it in the vlog and Ali wasn't having it and smashed the cup finally into Nirvana (what we could see with our own eyes it was a disturbing moment).
How did the workmen break the cups? What did they do in the kitchen and when they worked in the kitchen why was the shite not put away? At this point I would also believe when she broke them herself in a frantic effort to maintain terror and drama because she is losing it atm. Maybe they are now on relationship stage where dishes are thrown at each other.
It’s such a rude thing to blame the worksmen to brake her mugs. I’ve hade many builders in my houses over the year, and not once have they damaged a mug, why the hell would they?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Wearing the boots she was wearing in the hospital, inside her house, isn’t that a risk for spreading infection?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She might sow some seeds if she fancies it
Again, as someone who studied something with you know what... she better hope the temps don't drop more because seeds are not having it in the cold. She better move quickly to the Southern Hemisphere at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lovely tattlers not got up but watching the vlog . Yes torturing myself ... her hair looks awful and she is just so up herself! Nothing new. I think I need a detox from her and all influenzas....one would think I’d I will better! Wish a reaction channel would pick her up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wearing the boots she was wearing in the hospital, inside her house, isn’t that a risk for spreading infection?
Not much more as when you walk with them outside. Hospitals are cleaner on the floor then the outside and all the Covid folks are savely tucked away in quarantine rooms.

Reactions: 6
Lovely tattlers not got up but watching the vlog . Yes torturing myself ... her hair looks awful and she is just so up herself! Nothing new. I think I need a detox from her and all influenzas....one would think I’d I will better! Wish a reaction channel would pick her up!!
You need reflexology but beware the mask, one cannot fall asleep with a mask... 🙄 😷💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not much more as when you walk with them outside. Hospitals are cleaner on the floor then the outside and all the Covid folks are savely tucked away in quarantine rooms.
Hm, it doesn’t sound like a good idea anyway, to me.

Reactions: 7
Hm, it doesn’t sound like a good idea anyway, to me.
I think in general it would be better to take off the shoes when you enter the house.
It makes no difference if she was in an open hospital beforehand or not.
The probability getting an infection on this way is vanishingly small. If there was a true risk she would have to disinfect her shoes and clothes before and after entering the building or even wear safety gear.

I worked in a lab with safety regulations (depending on the project), and we only had to wear a coat that had to stay inside the lab and gloves of course. The trash needed to be handled special and wasn't allowed to be thrown away like usual trash. We worked with genetically manipulated E. coli, E. coli is depending on the strain not a real risk but genetically modified organisms need to be controlled that they not enter the real outside world and E. coli has a relatively high reproduction rate but needs certain conditions for survival. But better safe than sorry would be the motto of any lab.

Reactions: 15
I’ve never written on Tattle before - mostly come on here to read comments and opinions because I appreciate how honest people are on here and hate how sheltered YouTube comments are. But it has well and truly angered me that she has said the workers broke her bleeping mugs and didn’t tell her or Ali.

I understand that someone breaking your things is really frustrating, but even if they did actually break them and not tell, they are there to work and make a living. They need to keep their jobs, they can’t afford to have anyone complain about their service, so understandably they’d be really nervous to say something. I just think people really need to keep an open mind and not assume that anything was done maliciously, and not bleeping moan when they’ve got a gorgeous roof over their heads and don’t have half the things to worry about that those workers probably have.

Please feel free to let me know if I’m over thinking this but I personally find it super frustrating as someone who is the daughter of a multi trader.

Also... they’re not called Nice because they’re nice, for the love of GOD. Stop tryna make ‘nice’ happen.
Whenever I have had tradesmen in to fix things etc, they have always been respectful of my cups when I've made them tea/coffee.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Whenever I have had tradesmen in to fix things etc, they have always been respectful of my cups when I've made them tea/coffee.
She is such an ass, always blaming someone else! For all we know the damn cup jumped to its own death from the cupboard. Maybe Lumi was trying to make fish tea and dropped it. Nope, has to be the random dudes working in your house, just like it was a pro hairdresser’s fault your hair is three different colors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If zombies chased us I'm tripping you 😂 again Elle Belle I'm laughing my socks off 😂😂😂
Well not wearing any but they'd be off if I were 😜
Screenshot_20200903_235545.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sooooo as many of us had noticed there has been NO sighting of Jo Malone nor any candles 🕯🕯🕯. Guess someone paid her/gifted for her to light some in today’s vlog.
And that NOT nice comment about the dumb cookies.... was a real fang showing to tattle. Like the “bloody creativity” “gutters” “burnt cat in the field” REAL 👹 Lydia. When she shows this side of herself it’s enough to make the hairs stand up on my arms and make me want to hide under the covers. And up until April/May of 2020 I was a true blue Lydia fan . 🤒

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Sooooo as many of us had noticed there has been NO sighting of Jo Malone nor any candles 🕯🕯🕯. Guess someone paid her/gifted for her to light some in today’s vlog.
And that NOT nice comment about the dumb cookies.... was a real fang showing to tattle. Like the “bloody creativity” “gutters” “burnt cat in the field” REAL 👹 Lydia. When she shows this side of herself it’s enough to make the hairs stand up on my arms and make me want to hide under the covers. And up until March I was a true blue Lydia fan through and through. 🤒
Oh god in these screen shots her teeth are almost the same colour as her dress 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
And that NOT nice comment about the dumb cookies.... was a real fang showing to tattle. Like the “bloody creativity” “gutters” “burnt cat in the field” REAL 👹 Lydia. When she shows this side of herself it’s enough to make the hairs stand up on my arms and make me want to hide under the covers. And up until April/May of 2020 I was a true blue Lydia fan through and through. 🤒
Her face in those screenshots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh god in these screen shots her teeth are almost the same colour as her dress 🤢🤢🤢
Talking about that dress is she ever going to take it off. All those clothes and it’s been in at least the last three vlogs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.