Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K18

VIP Member
What’s this don’t in her chin? It’s really prominent in the first bit of the vlog, I’ve never noticed it before? Also her hair looks more red than ever lol
It's like a weird dimple, I have one

Reactions: 4

Delizia

VIP Member
She doesn't just blend into the kitchen...what is she? A femmebot?

What a horrible outfit. Everything about it repulsive. Including that stupid giggle that she does that she thinks is cute, but it's really just fake and ugly.
New teeth. Showing it like a proud teenager getting its first pair of expensive sneakers. And for the price, you can be damn sure she's gonna giggle open mouth and change her way of speaking to constantly show us how great they look.

• Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
Why was the energy drink company dismissed? Someone mentioned it a few pages before. I don't like in the UK, I don't know how successful they are. I read somewhere (possibly here in an old thread) that they were sold in some stores.
Edit: Oh, and that they taste like crap.
So we have the energy drink company and the cushion lady...I think...watch this space...

...not sure if the jewellery companies which were mentioned upthread should be added or not...whadderyathink?

Oops...

VIP Member
I thought her hair looked really nice after she styled it with the GHD’s. To be honest I didn’t notice the colour. Might have to re-watch now but with no sound...🙉

Lollylola

VIP Member
Floor plans of Lidl's house from estate agent site. Lots of people were discussing the layout of the house and some weren't clear where things were.
Oh... I just found this link to the council website as Googled the porch that someone mentioned. That is just a link to information which is in the public domaine on the council’s website. I didn’t post shots of the plans.

Mishka13

Chatty Member
About the 700£ per 100k views ?
That's an odd number, how do you know? I follow the channel The Chateau Diaries by Stephanie Jarvis, a lovely lady renovating a chateau, for example and she's pretty honest on what she made through youtube. I think she said she was able to make 2000euros in a month thanks to youtube, (but that was maybe during lockdown when she was posting almost everyday, I can't remember exactly). She's only got around 86,6 k subscribers and an average of 40-50k views per video. Anyway, I'm sure Lyds does even more with the 5 adverts and number of followers she's got no?
Google It.. it gives you the figures.

Reactions: 3

Oops...

VIP Member
She always adds the painters with affiliate lynx... so sadly... they may be doing this for promotion rather than pay so I sure hope they are making money somewhere else.
Oh dear - not Ken and his son too...😔

The doctor, the cushion lady, the fake flower company, a company called Cole and (SO) hopefully Ken and his son...

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Contributed by view

She gets paid roughly £700 per 100k views on YouTube.
We are not talking about Lydia. And you don't know how many contracts that person (Monroe) has. She comes off as a clever and business savy person. (How much you earn on YT is very differently too)
Edit: I think the video was in "partnership" with far fetch or something similar, so she used a voucher, I guess. She bought multiple things, all pricey af.

Last edited:

Lollylola

VIP Member
Just blocked 😎
Oh well guess they didn't like getting their own back.

Now I feel like a right proper bitch

Just got an email from Alitex 😟

Alitex Greenhouses replied to your reviewThank you for posting a review on Google. Please can we ask why you have reviewed us with 1 star? We would like to try and resolve the problem you have had with Alitex.

At least they reply. Guess I better send them more lydiot scams for my explanation
How come you gave Alitex a negative rating?

Miscanthus

VIP Member
She's probably including the basement which is the entire footprint of the house.... in the USA, anything like a basement is not allowed to be included in the official listing. So, her house without that included and the 2nd floor not being full footprint is probably more like 2500-3000 sf if it was listed in the US. But she's an ASS for bragging about her SF.... WHO does that?
Even if she included the attic and the basement it wouldn't come close to that!

• Heart

K18

VIP Member
im pretty sure she announced it and was around the time they bought the bungalow as she couldn’t invest without making some sort of vague smug comment on SMso she felt important.

Of all the things I would invest in, that product, well. It’s tastes absolutely terrible. Does anyone know how much it costs now?
It's £1.89

Reactions: 2

Caro175

I don’t believe that dr ayad was a start up. Neither was despina, or the various dentists,or Maria trash, or harrods, or liberty ,or H&M, or Range Rover, or Mercedes, or Aston Martinn, or Tiffany, or, or, or… she never promotes or works with anyone new or small. All she is interested in is big names, It names, prestigious names…. . The only big cie she didn’t won’t to work with was lidl😂😫.
Are Astrid&Miyu and Messika indie brands? I’m kiwi so we obviously don’t have them but I’m curious if they’re well known in the UK

Reactions: 2