Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
So she's loving the Bowens new lounge makeover, they are at least decorating a newish build correctly.
Screenshot_20200827_151441_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200827_151649.jpg

Reactions: 5

Delizia

VIP Member
Thank you for putting this video up. It was lovely. Can’t tell you how much I enjoyed watching it again. This is the Lydia I REALLY loved. I could never wait for her next vlog to come up. Just a lovely trip back down Memory Lane...big sigh...
I was waiting on Talula to poop on her boots, damn.

• Haha

K18

VIP Member
If you are looking for classy and down to earth watch former model Jess on 'Fashion and Style Edit' and classy and luxe watch 'Emma Miller'. Neither have the number of subs they deserve.
Not Emma Miller! She's the devil in disguise. Another one with the same attitude as Lydia :sick:

• Wow

Petty pet

Has there been any update with the Nicky situation ? I know i'm a bit late to all of this but i've just made a new account (Old one gave away who i was)

I've been going to Nicky for my hair for years. A lot of the time when i'm there girls come in for their first consultation/appointment and 99% of the time when they show Nicky a photo of what they want their hair to look like she is honest and says she cannot guarantee results like that in one sitting and that it will take a few visits. She also says that you will leave with your hair looking darker than what you want but after you've washed it it will lighten up. Nicky will not damage your hair, she is all about hair care and promoting that you continue looking after your hair at home. There is absolutely no way in my mind that Nicky or Rita damaged Lydia's hair, she's either tried and failed to do something herself or went elsewhere.

I hope when Nicky is feeling more up to it we will finally find out the truth!
You guys I came back from holidays and totally missed this. Is this covered in the previous thread?

holden9

Chatty Member
Did anyone catch the "art" that Inthefrow featured in her latest vlog from today? Is that really a photo (or painting?) of three bums in the air????

......why?
The frame doesn't match the print. She really doesn't have an eye on home decor.

• Haha

Delizia

VIP Member
I'm really confused, is it written glassware or glasswear then? I googled it, and both showed up. So, Cambridge dictionary suggests Glassware when I typed Glasswear... Are they both doing the same mistake?

K18

VIP Member
Could have been but I think that was a little further back :unsure: mine is just like dimple I get on the side of my chin when I smile with my mouth open

Delizia

VIP Member
Ok - so we have a really wonderful set of truth-seekers and sleuths on our forum. I have seen evidence of this time and time again. A classic example of this today is @Ohmygosh taking the trouble to actually measure Linen’s house and deduct that the 6,500 sf is probably correct.

So in the very same vein, can anyone name the start up companies Linen has claimed that she helped, supported and played a major role in their success please? I am assuming there aren’t any and that she has today simply announced that she’s done this and it’s not true. On a personal level I would love to be proved wrong. Truly I would. Like many people here I used to follow her, love her and think she was the bees knees...Now the opposite is true. I am cross with myself for allowing myself to be so duped.

So - who are the start up company’s she has quoted? How did they benefit from her largesse? What tide-turning effect did she have on their road to success? Where is there evidence of the magic she can sprinkle over a company just by association...WHERE? Just how many are there?
I think Dr Ayad said he had a lot of people coming after her vlog...

• Wow

Delizia

VIP Member
honestly it's ridiculous how GHD is willing to work with people like Zoella or Lydia who have very damaged awful hair.
They're literally ruining their reputation imo
To be fair, at least anyone can feel represented and if somehow their damaged hair can look good after styling, anyone with healthy hair will be looking drop dead gorgeous. That's maybe their werid way of thinking XD But I think Zoella and Lydiot do represent their target.

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart

Sage245

VIP Member
For decades in motor racing you would never see a green race car. Green brought bad luck. But I find this to be even more weird, no peanuts. The sight of peanuts was thought to bring back luck. Drivers would walk by their competition and throw peanuts into their car. One driver was sponsored by Nutter Butter peanut cookies and when he saw the decal on his race car he made the crew use an X-acto knife to cut out the image of the peanut. We never used green because the family has always used variations of orange/blue/white. But we are BIG as in HUUUGE peanut butter lovers so if someone threw peanuts into our race cars, we wouldn't mind at all.
Totally off topic, but what race cars? I’ve got a personal interest and this is fascinating :)

Reactions: 4