Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Vicky and Harrison are HISTORY.... they're not increasing her subscriber count- but JOSIE and Charlie are where the sponsors are at! Claire Chanelle must be chanting 'I told you so!' like a Buddhist chant!!
Yes looks like Vic and Harrison are their number one friends...let see how long this “relationship” with the Mumblrs lasts...

Reactions: 7

Oops...

VIP Member
For decades in motor racing you would never see a green race car. Green brought bad luck. But I find this to be even more weird, no peanuts. The sight of peanuts was thought to bring back luck. Drivers would walk by their competition and throw peanuts into their car. One driver was sponsored by Nutter Butter peanut cookies and when he saw the decal on his race car he made the crew use an X-acto knife to cut out the image of the peanut. We never used green because the family has always used variations of orange/blue/white. But we are BIG as in HUUUGE peanut butter lovers so if someone threw peanuts into our race cars, we wouldn't mind at all.
Nutter Butter...😂😂😂

• Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
I liked her before the move... and she’s just gone ridiculous with shilling everything not pinned down. To each their own but she’s also done a lot of shady and snide things
We’re going to get told off for going OT...😀👜

• Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Monroe Steele
I like her, but she is also in full "my favourite product" mode the whole time. In one vlog Lydia asked her subscribers for creators to follow and Monroe did self-promote (nothing wrong with that) and Lydia kindly ignored her anyway. So, I don't get why she is still up Lydia's ass.
I hardly click any videos of her nowadays. It's always a strange misch-masch of styles and everything is her favourite piece. I like her more in vlogs where she is with friends and they interact. If you like more wearable but still colourful and realistic styles I can suggest highlowlux, they bought a new build house and are now venturing in home content as well.

MrsFW

This whole ‘hiking’ and ‘square feet’ strikes me as something an American would say. We don’t tend to use those phrases here, well at least where I live.

• Angry
Reactions: 6

InfluenzaResistant

Random bit of info .. the reason she charges so much for postage ‘fully insured’ on debop is that her ‘forever bag‘ bottega Veneta pouch that she flogged went missing in the post to whichever silly follower bought it so she lost £1400 of her precious pennies. She must have burned over that ...
Ooohhhh how Do you know this??

Maisie doats

Yessss exactly! What in the hell was that and how on earth would it make anyone want to buy that hot brush?

She arrives and admits she hasn’t washed her hair for THREE days (stinky hair for a hair event) and hasn’t practiced with it AT ALL (mind you she has not put up one single post for weeks or even today about it on social media... just dumb quotes, gardening and sage and passive aggressive digs. ). Even the brand person was shocked and showed her a “how to video” 🙄

Then she sort of half ass shows how to sort of curl the ends of her hair and that’s it. She spent more of the video talking about MY room, MY view, My kitchen, MY GIFTS than the actual reason she was there. Then these two nit wits who already spend every minute together all day errr day drink 1 glass of champagne and spend the rest of the vlog telling INSIDE STUPID jokes that only they get and make them look like idiots and making me feel like I’m an outsider looking in.

Then an ungrateful dinner with very far away view of them making more dumb jokes and then ridiculously early am yoga looking like shit and looking like they weren’t bothering to even wear the gifted items.... then get the hell outta London by 8:15. What in the actual hell?

I have always hated the Lydia and cawwie vlogs, but this one was the stuff of LITERAL nightmares. That Miranda bit was creepy and they both look distorted and shells of their former selves.

How she did not talk about the actual device at all as an ambassado? Not even a little. It’s like globy. I don’t get it. AND GHD what was the point of that event? I hope you have learned your lesson. That was just a dumb gluten filled ME fest lazy lydia... just with better views.

And these influencers who have NO professionals working with them... Um Gurl... it shows.
You said it much better than I did👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼❤

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Now, probably according to Lidl I have no idea what I’m talking about because I live in an apartment instead of some historical country mansion like she does, but in what world is the design of this outdoor kitchen functional?!? So you’re grilling away for your dinner party (with one other person) and you have to walk all the way around to get to the dining area? WHY. Your food will be cold by the time it gets there. Unless they plan on handing plates off to each other over that wall, which is NOT LUXE. This is the fucking most stupidest design decision EVER. Also, the fact that the dining set is on the OTHER SIDE of the patio from the indoor kitchen is also BAD DESIGN. Why are these people walking so far to get from prep to eating?!

View attachment 226758
Are they going to remove the flowerbed ???

• Angry

Missmarpleknows

I don’t know why this person is sending traffics to the IG where the first photo caption adresses anyone who lands on the last post: to all of you who are licking Lydia’s arsehole???

Most ppl will have no idea what happened between her and Nicky?

If I landed on that page I really would be shocked at that first sentence it’s absolutely appalling. I’d probably even take Lydia’s side!

This isn’t good for Nicky either. Whoever wrote that needs to rethink that approach.

Julia123

VIP Member
Thanks @Oops... ❤
Smarting a bit from my warning.....also got a point (!!!) So guessing three points and I'm out! 😭😭😭
Going to check out the Tattlers on Fashion Mumblr to see if there were repercussions on them posting floor plans.....
The Mods seem a bit aggressive at the moment, maybe they are new 🤔 but more activity generally!
Bummer!

I believe Josie and Charlie showed the floorplans of their home when speaking about its history and how it changed on a couple vlogs so maybe that’s the difference.

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
According to old British & Irish folklore, wearing the colour green is traditionally associated with bad luck. There’s some quite interesting fun superstitions about the colour green.
Hmmmmmm :unsure: would explain things that happen on St. Patrick's Day.

• Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Oh yes true! I was too obsessed with the fact someone created a fake Bob Kelso account and stayed in character to put Lydiot back in her lane to notice XD
Oh, i didn't even see that... that is indeed hilarious. 😂 I feel now influenced to do the same. I could do a inthefrow impersonation. Hey babeeeez, congrats. ... Guess I am not creative enough ☹

• Haha

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Yes, I read that about Dr Ayad saying this too. The way Linen described the companies she had helped was by saying she had caused them to move from a part time pipe-dream to a full time, self-employed reality. Dr Ayad was already successful and gainfully employed full time I think. However, for the purposes of balance lets call Dr Ayad number 1 in the list of people she has helped because if people went to him on Linen’s recommendation then technically she definitely helped him. So we have one example now...and still counting...
He’s done a few appearances on This morning (itv) one I remember was the lunch time nose job.

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
Hell yeah! Sing it!

Can someone tell her the cutlery goes on the table not the small place mat? Clueless on the tablescape...(I detest the word ) - sooo pretentious. She doesn’t know how to set a table - puts spoons on the outside left (Christmas Tablescape). She went on and on and on about her Tablescape...All the places she’s been, all the meals and tables in restaurants she has witnessed and she still waves her cutlery round as she eats and shovels her food in. Sorry, but I can’t bear bad table manners. Grrrrrrr! Why didn’t her parents teach her how to eat? She hunches over at every meal I have ever seen her eat.

On the positive side at least she held the wine glass by the stem when she was at The Shard. That was a first...but as usual hunched over her food...
Can someone tell her the cutlery goes on the table not the small place mat? Clueless on the tablescape...(I detest the word ) - sooo pretentious. She doesn’t know how to set a table - puts spoons on the outside left (Christmas Tablescape). She went on and on and on about her Tablescape...All the places she’s been, all the meals and tables in restaurants she has witnessed and she still waves her cutlery round as she eats and shovels her food in. Sorry, but I can’t bear bad table manners. Grrrrrrr! Why didn’t her parents teach her how to eat? She hunches over at every meal I have ever seen her eat.

On the positive side at least she held the wine glass by the stem when she was at The Shard. That was a first...but as usual hunched over her food...

JazzyJennie

Ladies - I live in the US but have worked with teammates in the UK, but I have never heard the word "chav." I understand the general context but what does it mean?

• Heart