Lydia Millen #36 A block of cheese and pomme de terre, verbal abuse and ginger hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is she on about? And playing ‘through the entire house’ - is she skipping from room to room like Pan himself on the pan pipes. She’s such a twit.

Are they going to remove the flowerbed ???
I wondered this too. They have a nice flower bed there. Shame to get rid of this to put in an outdoor kitchen that will be used rarely to cook beige food.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does Linen EVER stand back and have a little think? Here is my cup for £200 and here is my plastic hommous container and ready made, no-effort-whatsoever-junk-food...I wonder what impression this will make? I get the privilege of going to a wonderful venue so I will shriek and act like a drivelling idiot for all to see. Who is mentoring this woman? SOMEONE needs to...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Who on earth says they are playing music throughout the entire house? She is so up herself! beyond pretentious! Yet eat takeaway chips, pizza and beans with a tit load of cheddar cheese one leaf of basil to make it look fancy washed down with crap Whispering whatever vino!!
Yes and does she mean that she usually plays different musics in different rooms at any one time, or that she usually just plays music in the room she’s in, but she lives the flute so much she thought the rest of her soft furnishings deserved to hear it too???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All that quality china and some supermarket-own --brand beige bits still in their plastic tubs. I didn't see that on the Style God Steve Cordony's IG grid....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes and does she mean that she usually plays different musics in different rooms at any one time, or that she usually just plays music in the room she’s in, but she lives the flute so much she thought the rest of her soft furnishings deserved to hear it too???
No she’s told us...she plays the native flute throughout the house...a talent she has hitherto kept secret. Who knew she could play an instrument? No ordinary instrument you will understand...no..’‘tis a native flute... This means it is native to Flutedom - the town/city/planet where flutes are made and exist...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 227075

Spot the sausage rolls in the bowl on the right lol! Also you'd think they'd put the hummus in something more 'luxe' with the way she drones on about tablescapes 🙄
This makes me feel so embarrassed ewwwww criiiiingeeee.... Germans say it best with fremdschämen 😬😳🥺

Nothing wrong keeping things low key and simple, would be much better than this very sad pretence of being luxe

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In the beginning she changed the trays faster than it was suggested, she is really that obtuse. I mean some would guess that your jaw and teeth need a little time to settle in but not our Lydia.

No no, she changed them faster as directed.
Did she really? Crazy approach! No wonder she was getting headaches.
Haaaaaa 😂 I've never had an enemy in RL unlike Lydia with the endless list, unless my friends are too frightened to fall out with me 🤪 They're used to my SOH though really.
If only Carrie was more like you....

• Wow
Reactions: 12
And she still serves houmous in the plastic container from the shop!🤣 not really “assthetic” for the gram!
Ramekin dishes Linen...one tub of hommous equals 3 (three) ramekin dishes. They are the little dishes circa 3 (three) inches in diameter, they are circular and sometimes have little ridges down the side or sometimes they are smooth. I have never seen a sage green one - mine are all white but they do come in other colours. You can also serve tomato ketchup in them but would need to provide a spoon...Oh why am I bothering..?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
GHD should ask to be reimbursed! Are you kidding they cant be serious about her being an embassador. This was embarrassing for both parties. The embarrassing embassador! She was really struggling to use the bloody thing on her dirty filthy hair. Spent the rest of the vlog with her back to the camera eating and laughing about duck knows what.
And duck me women have a shower before you get in a hire car with your skank yoga clothes. If i was the hire car mob I'd ask for a cleaning fee imaging sitting on the same seat her dirty twit was sat (that word sat gets me everytime, sorry guys if its something you also say)
I would be interested in seeing who else was there ard seeing how they presented the information.
Of course I would then have to click the link to Ghd, not to buy anything but companies can tell which influencer is bringing them business. Couldnt care less which other person it was i just dont want lydia
to be the one that succeeds
This has to be the new thread title...Lidl The Embarrassing Ambassador

Reactions: 32
This has to be the new thread title...Lidl The Embarrassing Ambassador
Someone needs to make GHD aware that Lydia is a known bully of pregnant hairdressers.

Who on earth says they are playing music throughout the entire house? She is so up herself! beyond pretentious! Yet eat takeaway chips, pizza and beans with a tit load of cheddar cheese one leaf of basil to make it look fancy washed down with crap Whispering whatever vino!!
Sorry to quote my own post. I’ve just got home from dinner and had a listen to this on Spotify. It’s so basic and not even that good. I reckon Lydia had had six glasses of wine when she posted this and had plaited her hair into ‘adventure braids’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.