Lydia Millen #36 A block of cheese and pomme de terre, verbal abuse and ginger hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Nicky has put up a thank you to everyone for their support and she is aware there is a forum that speaks the truth about a certain person 🥰🥰🥰🥰. Wonder what it is?????? 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
i listened to it :LOL: it is pretty much beautiful flute with water in the background. Reminds me of her urinal in her basement. I guess that deafening urinal sound wasn't enough 😂😂😂😂
Oups, you have been influenced 😂

See Nicky has put up a thank you to everyone for their support and she is aware there is a forum that speaks the truth about a certain person 🥰🥰🥰🥰. Wonder what it is?????? 😂😂😂😂
And who are they discussing ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone else think that Dee was taken on for Carrie to train her how to broker Linen’s deals with PR company’s? Linen won’t want to do this herself and it would be cheaper to pay someone part-time to do it rather than pay a fully-fledged Agent. The reason I ask is because it’s abundantly clear there isn’t enough work for two staff members and Carrie must surely want a career change now that the Linen bubble might be a little less airborne than it used to be...

Reactions: 20
I know we've talked a lot about her purchasing followers before, but I just can never get my head around it. She's cheating her real followers, but more importantly she's cheating herself.

Obviously success means different things to different people. But universally success brings a sense of accomplishment, respect, confidence, growth, hope, and so on. And buying that pair of Jimmy Choos for example 🙋🏼‍♀️, you feel you've earned them.

I don't know how she can be proud of her 'success' when she's faking it. She's missing out on the feelings of true success. I think this is her demise, it stops her from striving for more, to be better, as alternatively she can just fake it. She really does have an empty life, and I find it sad that she doesn't even realise it.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Does anyone else think that Dee was taken on for Carrie to train her how to broker Linen’s deals with PR company’s? Linen won’t want to do this herself and it would be cheaper to pay someone part-time to do it rather than pay a fully-fledged Agent. The reason I ask is because it’s abundantly clear there isn’t enough work for two staff members and Carrie must surely want a career change now that the Linen bubble might be a little less airborne than it used to be...
Dee is that girl that watched "The devil wears Prada" and is now the main protagonist in the low budget version "The silly moo moo wears sage".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Omg! Just saw insta again..they don’t even know how to pour champagne In flute! They’ve been up enough free fancy PR trips where they would’ve seen how the waiter decant champagne into a flute ...but no!! They don’t even know how to do that! There’re both a sham!!! Tilt the f’in glass so you don’t get foam!! Jeez! They’re just a lost cause!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I know we've talked a lot about her purchasing followers before, but I just can never get my head around it. She's cheating her real followers, but more importantly she's cheating herself.

Obviously success means different things to different people. But universally success brings a sense of accomplishment, respect, confidence, growth, hope, and so on. And buying that pair of Jimmy Choos for example 🙋🏼‍♀️, you feel you've earned them.

I don't know how she can be proud of her 'success' when she's faking it. She's missing out on the feelings of true success. I think this is her demise, it stops her from striving for more, to be better, as alternatively she can just fake it. She really does have an empty life, and I find it sad that she doesn't even realise it.
I'm thinking she is focussed on getting to 1 million followers, but she knows that if she added them all at once it would be noticeable, so adding a thousand in here and there doesn't perhaps stick out so much.

Reactions: 25

I agree with you, but Linen is so shallow and fickle that she really doesn’t care about that kind of thing. All that matters to her is getting $ and free tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I'm thinking she is focussed on getting to 1 million followers, but she knows that if she added them all at once it would be noticeable, so adding a thousand in here and there doesn't perhaps stick out so much.
Cue Carrie making another spurious award to embed in our minds to sign up...she has her targets you know...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see Nicky’s post is back up! Can’t wait for the CCTV to be released for those to see just how nasty and neurotic Lydia really is 👀
maybe because Lydiot was going on about her hair being bleached 4 times.
I just went to have a look on the GHD insta account - no mention whatsoever of Lydia’s crap demonstration of the tool. They have features other ‘influencers’ who were in the suite on different nights. Tanya Burr has done a really good demonstration.

amazing, what a difference! Lydia is terrible at her job.

Reactions: 21
So When their fame dries up maybe Josie and Lidl’s will end doing a Rosemary and Thyme on a small holding together and will grow all their food, and their partners Sage and Parsley can do all the digging. You never know, Charlie might turn....
1F0E7B9E-CE40-456F-A119-5E16E2BFE244.jpeg
396C576D-924B-4F92-AF75-DFEBB07E8DA1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20200829-204750_Instagram.jpg

Spot the sausage rolls in the bowl on the right lol! Also you'd think they'd put the hummus in something more 'luxe' with the way she drones on about tablescapes 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
View attachment 227075

Spot the sausage rolls in the bowl on the right lol! Also you'd think they'd put the hummus in something more 'luxe' with the way she drones on about tablescapes 🙄
Always the same food: cheese, sausage rolls, humous, »balsam », chips,bread and oh a mini veg.(tomatoes).Just for the pic! And champagne what for, or is it just bubbly !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Always the same food: cheese, sausage rolls, humous, »balsam », chips,bread and oh a mini veg.(tomatoes).Just for the pic! And champagne what for, or is it just bubbly !
and none of them is cooked by herself aka she spends 0 effort

it doesn't matter if she puts food in £800 bowls and plates if the food in it is cheap crap from the supermarket discount section

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
and none of them is cooked by herself aka she spends 0 effort

it doesn't matter if she puts food in £800 bowls and plates if the food in it is cheap crap from the supermarket discount section
And she still serves houmous in the plastic container from the shop!🤣 not really “assthetic” for the gram!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.