Lydia Millen #36 A block of cheese and pomme de terre, verbal abuse and ginger hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone work out what exactly shes trying to achieve with her face? I mean, when someone starts changing their appearance, you can usually understand what they are trying to do but i just cant see it with her? She's just seems to be making herself look ugly (I wouldn't usually use that word) but she used to be so much prettier! what is she doing? And why can't she see it?
She is doing with her face, exactly what she does with her house and outfits. She is seeking ‘perfection’ in every individual area, without being able to see the whole picture.

She used to be so fresh faced and beautiful. She has a masculine face shape ans just has accentuated that and took away the femininity she had in other areas.

Also. I do think her facial swelling reminds me of when I was in the grips of anorexia/bulimia. Swelling and water retention in the face makes everything look just a bit ... odd. Body looks banging for a while, but it all crumbles.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She is doing with her face, exactly what she does with her house and outfits. She is seeking ‘perfection’ in every individual area, without being able to see the whole picture.

She used to be so fresh faced and beautiful. She has a masculine face shape ans just has accentuated that and took away the femininity she had in other areas.

Also. I do think her facial swelling reminds me of when I was in the grips of anorexia/bulimia. Swelling and water retention in the face makes everything look just a bit ... odd. Body looks banging for a while, but it all crumbles.
Her nose is very prominent atm

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Um...okay:

Screenshot_20200830-151757_Instagram.jpg

They have kind eyes (the first physical feature I'm always drawn to), would loooove to know what they think of Lady Lidl of Sage:

Screenshot_20200830-152028_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
who's betting that her PR guy is friends with this woman from The Telegraph. I'm wagering 1 million of your British pounds!
Spot on! Her PR guy has been earning his crust since the Spa meeting. Q&A, Sarah Jossel, an actual giveaway from the queen of greed, and now this!

Reactions: 27
As I said in a previous post, suites start at £800 per night, dep on view, day of week and size. Ghd would have got a deal....plus food, flowers, treatments etc
Not sure where Lydiot plucked £3k from but even if it wasn't that much it was still expensive!
I saw that and thought then that it would be a high price. But when I saw the post of her saying it was £3,000 I was flabbergasted....It’s still a large expense but I think maybe LEMon might have possibly exaggerated it then don’t you? 🤫🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I defo agree with the posts about the weird dynamic between Carrie and Lydia.

Even though Lydia is obviously more well off than Carrie, she is clearly jealous that Carrie has her own life, friends, had a career at some point, and has her own sense of style etc. Remember the vlog where Lydia went over to 'help' Carrie decorate the tree and all the backhanded comments she was making about her house and decor. IMO that's a clear sign of jealousy. Carrie has quite clearly bettered herself over lockdown (look at those arms!!) and had some life experiences. For whatever reason she's now selling her house which indicates she's in a good financial position to buy another (doubt it's because of what Lydia pays her but more likely she's a savvy saver and is now making use of no stamp duty till March, etc).

Carrie knows she enables Lydia and thrives off it, and this makes Lydia more and more needy. The more I think about it the more I feel Carrie is a ticking time bomb. In the sense she's doing as much for Lyds as she can so she can put experience of working with lots of well-known brands on her CV, building lots of contacts... and planning her escape to a better career. In the meantime though why not make the most of all the freebies while she can! She's a wily one I reckon...and tbh why not. Surely Lydia can't have expected Carrie to be her servant for the next 20 odd years or more!
I'm not a fan of Carrie, I think she's in that weird relationship with Lydiot for her own benefit and once she's got what she needs she'll be off.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I agree wholeheartedly! It wasn’t even ‘for her’ - it was GHD budgetting for a marketing campaign which involved her, among others. Others who have since pushed out much better content! 👍🏻
SO, SO, SO THIS!
And @ElleBelle is bang on right in her observation that LEMon is trying to validate herself and crassly announced the cost...it wasn’t just for her - you are so right...
I hadn’t even connected those dots until @Lollylola pointed this out. Guess it’s my turn for the Dopey Hat...Duh...👵🏻👵🏻👵🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Spot on! Her PR guy has been earning his crust since the Spa meeting. Q&A, Sarah Jossel, an actual giveaway from the queen of greed, and now this!
At least the Trust Pilot reviews still suck... maybe someone should steer the journalist to those 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
🤣 wetting myself at the garden harvest. That amount of spinach is going to wilt down to f all, will struggle for one meal never mind a week of breakfasts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I am a baby beginner gardener on my balcony and have read so many books and watched so many videos to learn about planting for the seasons and my location. That said, I still know very little and am happy to be a learner while taking things slow and figuring out what works for me.
The lack of forethought or research she is putting in is killing me. I cannot fathom how the professionals here are coping. @Miscanthus you deserve a very expensive greenhouse for watching her ‘gardening’ as a professional.

Hope Ali enjoys his eight spinach leaves this week.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve seen it mentioned that Lydia claimed Claire copies her paneling 🙄

funny yesterday this video popped up from vlogmas 2016. I hadn’t seen it so I watched out of curiousity. The entire thing at her friend Claire’s house. Lydia panned to this and I was like.... witch you stole Claire’s look 2 years later in your home. The sofas and chandelier and more. Lol

all she does is copy. We’ve seen it over and over. Wonder who she’ll copy since the purple and glam, navy and pampas, restoration hardware/Steve c is over and she’s on to green everything. Xmas time I betcha it’s something else entirely copied by someone else.

Claire 2016 and then Lydia 2018

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Do you think GHD watch the vlogs back that the influencers make? I haven't watched it but everyone is saying how poor it is compared to others. Will GHD actually see that she had dirty hair and didn't care about showing off the product.

I saw that and thought then that it would be a high price. But when I saw the post of her saying it was £3,000 I was flabbergasted....It’s still a large expense but I think maybe LEMon might have possibly exaggerated it then don’t you? 🤫🤫
I honestly didn't think she'd be put in the better suites 🤣 which is why I just said the starting price! 😅
Call me cynical, or naive!!! 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think GHD watch the vlogs back that the influencers make? I haven't watched it but everyone is saying how poor it is compared to others. Will GHD actually see that she had dirty hair and didn't care about showing off the product.
You could ask them on Insta?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lydiot is the Patrick Bateman (American Psycho) of the British Influencers.
In the movie, the scene where the guys are comparing business cards and Jared Leto's character shows the guys his business card, so much nicer than all of theirs ... and Patrick/Christian Bale starts mentally raging and losing his mind with jealousy. Because HE has to always be the best, and everyone must compete with HIM and not vice versa. She has to always come out on top. Lydia is PATRICK BATEMAN.
OMG YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!! you can almost hear her shrieking 'OMG IT HAS A WATERMARK!!' (American Psycho fans will understand).

Is Carrie then the Reese Witherspoon character (I read the book but my brain can't be arsed to remember her name)
Nah Carrie is that bloke that cracked onto Patrick Bateman in the bathroom confessing undying love to him after secretly being in love with him the ENTIRE TIME (despite having a girlfriend). *apologies to those that are not American Psycho fans....

I honestly didn't think she'd be put in the better suites 🤣 which is why I just said the starting price! 😅
Call me cynical, or naive!!! 😭😭😭
Lets not be naive enough to think that GHD did not get a corporate discount in these COVID times....

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.