Lydia Millen #35 Poor Lydia, narcissist at best. Fools her minions, but tattlers knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it's this or this, I am excited to see her getting the lawn dug up then the green house overgrown and full of spiders and her having to pretend to eat veg BUT I am also sad that such a complete self centred narcissistic twit is getting such a lovely green house for free. I remember there is a true gardener on this site that would have loved one of these for free and would have used it properly. Projecting forward to the point that the novelty of the green house has worn off and I imagine Ali spending his days in there, hiding from twathead.
This is her way of one-upping ITF's orangery.

There is no way she is actually going to use the greenhouse as a greenhouse should be.

Our social butterfly Lydiot is going to use it as an entertainment space, to show off, you know, for the loads of parties, lunches and dinners she throws, feeding (poisoning ?) her masses of 'friends' :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Maybe she will throw in a few ( faux? ) plants and a pair of secateurs for effect but that's it.
Ohh dear. *insert fake giggle*
But what do we eat on in the new Orangery ( greenhouse ? what greenhouse ? ) ...
Oh, wait !!! Let's dump the bluey-grey hued dining room table (which she no longer loves and therefore has no use for) in the Orangery thus giving us ( ie. Cawwiiee ) the opportunity to beg for a new dining room table and chairs.
Oh wait, then the new dining table and chairs won't match the kitchen... Gonna havta beg for a new kitchen.
Ohhh dear *insert fake giggle*

And so starts the cycle of re-decorating the re-decorated areas. Two thumbs up Lydiot, you have mastered the art of begging to the point where you feel no shame, no embarrassment, just another day in the life of an A-hole Influencer.

Lastly, her IG stories of her 'babysitting' her 'MUM FRIENDS' was such a PR move ( look at how I love my mum friends, look how I'm taking care of them 🤮). Such a passive-aggressive dig at Nicky Lazou. Further proof that Lydia Elise Millen is vile. We all work hard but no one works as hard as Lydiot's publicist / pube-licist.

Except Cawwiiee in beggar mode.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Just out of curiosity I goggled Lydia Elise Millen STRIPER (as you do on a Saturday afternoon)
Do you really think Dior, Fendi, Hermes, Estee Lauder would want this trollop going by the pictures posted. As for the companies that do use her, I say duck me, employ any one of us tattles we are expert gogglers. Do they not look into who they use?
Im sure these photos have been shown and scrutinised here in the past. But worth another go around for us newbies

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
This just pops into my head and it cracks me up. Having your friend over for the grate your own cheese party... Class.🤣
And theyre yelling PUT MORE CHEESE, IS THAT ALL YOU'RE HAVING, NO YOU HAVE TO GRATE MORE, LIKE US.

I feel numb, I cant muster appropriate mocking or ridicule and no words at this. Is the guy their old friend/new dad Sam?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She shouldn't be getting it free anyway should she? The NHS won't do it for free unless there is a medical reason to do so, right? I was under the impression that if it's a private hospital she'd have to pay.
she was hoping a private plastic surgeon would gift it to her ‘PR product’

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think people need to understand how this works from company's perspective. They are not interested if you eat vegetables or not or you are going to use this greenhouse to dry your underwear there, as long as you have enough naive people to actually buy whatever these influencers are promoting, this will then bring more profit for the company. It goes for everything. For example if a company will shoot a campaign for their new product, this will cost them a lot of money and to divide it :

* rent a space to shoot the actual product
* hire models for the campaign
* stylists, hairdressers, make up artists
* photographers, editors
* food, refreshment for the whole team
(there is probably more )

Why to pay all of this when they can simple give their product for free (which one single product will cost them far less to give away) to an influencer to promote it ? They will do the whole shooting/styling themselves, everything

As consumers it can be quite frustrating as we need to pay with are own money, but for the companies and the influencers this is all business / profit

It will continue as long as there a sheep to follow the so called "influencers " ( and it seems there are a lot of people who actually are buying by their recommendations in seems) . Writing to the companies will not change their way of making more money as I stated above, if only people open their eyes and realized that they don't need whatever someone is promoting... Especially when the only reason it's to sell more nothing more
I agree with you but I don't honestly believe that Lidl's audience are the right fit for Alitex greenhouses.
If you are starting out growing plants you can buy a reasonable size 'off the peg' greenhouse ie 8 x 6ft from £135 or so, but she is clearly not growing flowering perennials as they have done nothing to the garden, other than fiddle with the beds that are already there.
If you want to grow veg you don't need a greenhouse. In fact you don't even need raised beds....just a patch of soil.
So far she has shown an interest in growing herbs on the windowsill and in the planter but seems impatient that she is having to wait for the bespoke, made to measure greenhouse to be built before she can grow carrots. It doesn't make sense.
I would live to see her pick up a spade or fork....or even a full size watering can!
Sorry, segued off....back to my original point....why is Alitex doing this? Yes she has a lot of subscribers but how many are able to afford, can accomodate...or even want a 20k greenhouse?
This is the sort of thing Alan Titchmarsh had (I viewed his old house when it was on the market) and he was filmed on the BBC using it!
Anybody who wants a horticultural vlogger will not be looking to her for advice.
For Lidl it's purely decorative, not functional (hence talk of baskets for it). I will laugh so hard if she does try to grow anything and has to deal with pests and diseases, moss, broken panes, algae, weeds, watering, too hot, too cold, mildew on her baskets etc. I feel like sending her a book on greenhouse management.
I do feel a bit sorry for Alitex....they seem like a lovely company with a beautiful product, which I would love to own. I think they have their own blog, which offers advice. I hope Lidl is turning into that and watching Gardeners World more than the one time she did.
Also, I get the impression that the 'landscapers ' who were doing the raised beds (under trees!!!) and who failed to turn up, have not been back. Maybe they read here?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
always shrieks throughout every video like “look how much fun I’m having with my besties!”
She always has this exaggerated laughter when she is with "friends". It dominates the room, the conversation, everything.
LOOK AT ME I am such a happy moo moo but do you LOOK AT ME!!!!
It must be exhausting having a convo and this salmon sack (don't know if it is the right word had to gtranslate it, it's a funny item that reproduces human laughter if you push it, like a whoopee but for laughter) pulls all the attention constantly towards her with her violent loud laughter.

Just out of curiosity I goggled Lydia Elise Millen STRIPER (as you do on a Saturday afternoon)
Do you really think Dior, Fendi, Hermes, Estee Lauder would want this trollop going by the pictures posted. As for the companies that do use her, I say duck me, employ any one of us tattles we are expert gogglers. Do they not look into who they use?
Im sure these photos have been shown and scrutinised here in the past. But worth another go around for us newbies
No, she was a promo girl (always selling tit even back then). If she was a stripper you would see actual pics of it. she can't control the internet.
And lord beware that woman has to dance for a living. Take a look at her tik toks. She can't. She would've to pay the customers in the strip club to watch her not other way around. Because it's tragic (her "moves").

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I agree with you but I don't honestly believe that Lidl's audience are the right fit for Alitex greenhouses.
If you are starting out growing plants you can buy a reasonable size 'off the peg' greenhouse ie 8 x 6ft from £135 or so, but she is clearly not growing flowering perennials as they have done nothing to the garden, other than fiddle with the beds that are already there.
If you want to grow veg you don't need a greenhouse. In fact you don't even need raised beds....just a patch of soil.
So far she has shown an interest in growing herbs on the windowsill and in the planter but seems impatient that she is having to wait for the bespoke, made to measure greenhouse to be built before she can grow carrots. It doesn't make sense.
I would live to see her pick up a spade or fork....or even a full size watering can!
Sorry, segued off....back to my original point....why is Alitex doing this? Yes she has a lot of subscribers but how many are able to afford, can accomodate...or even want a 20k greenhouse?
This is the sort of thing Alan Titchmarsh had (I viewed his old house when it was on the market) and he was filmed on the BBC using it!
Anybody who wants a horticultural vlogger will not be looking to her for advice.
For Lidl it's purely decorative, not functional (hence talk of baskets for it). I will laugh so hard if she does try to grow anything and has to deal with pests and diseases, moss, broken panes, algae, weeds, watering, too hot, too cold, mildew on her baskets etc. I feel like sending her a book on greenhouse management.
I do feel a bit sorry for Alitex....they seem like a lovely company with a beautiful product, which I would love to own. I think they have their own blog, which offers advice. I hope Lidl is turning into that and watching Gardeners World more than the one time she did.
Also, I get the impression that the 'landscapers ' who were doing the raised beds (under trees!!!) and who failed to turn up, have not been back. Maybe they read here?
#GiveMiscanthusAGreenhouse 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She always has this exaggerated laughter when she is with "friends". It dominates the room, the conversation, everything.
LOOK AT ME I am such a happy moo moo but do you LOOK AT ME!!!!
It must be exhausting having a convo and this salmon sack (don't know if it is the right word had to gtranslate it, it's a funny item that reproduces human laughter if you push it, like a whoopee but for laughter) pulls all the attention constantly towards her with her violent loud laughter.

No, she was a promo girl (always selling tit even back then). If she was a stripper you would see actual pics of it. she can't control the internet.
And lord beware that woman has to dance for a living. Take a look at her tik toks. She can't. She would've to pay the customers in the strip club to watch her not other way around. Because it's tragic (her "moves").
"Salmon sack" 🤣🤣🤣.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
See, this is the point.
She could use the gifted green house and promote Alitex as whole. Give her audience different options for price and size. Alitex surely have smaller assembles and equipment that a bigger subset of her subscribers could afford and use.
But our lazy moo moo would never put this amount of work into her videos featuring a brand.
Just give your subscribers options. Actually PROMOTE the whole brand.

"Salmon sack" 🤣🤣🤣.....
When I googled the word to look what comes up (to validate the word) there came only pics of salmons and their internal organs... 🎣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have no doubt that whenever she is out with her mates, all she talks about is herself, her house, what she has and of course tattle. I am not surprised at all that Ali's friends and their girlfriends don't visit and don't like her. Imagine literally being forced to be in her vlogs. I'm sure that is a prerequisite of anyone coming over and they don't give anyone a choice. I bet that poor bastard from potato gate felt awkward being filmed eating his pathetic dinner. I think that is why no one every visits them.
As AmaliaLana stated, she is always really loud and over the top whenever she is around anyone else but Ali. It is so cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The reason I find it particularly annoying that people like the farmers hampers and Alitex are working with Lydia is because of the times we are in. At a time like this with so much loss and suffering people are looking for hope. We are all feeling so disconnected and isolated. What a great opportunity to come together in community spirit.

I personally would be more inclined to throw my support (however I can) behind a business that supports my community. I understand marketing and reach but it’s time for a change. I’m in Australia and I see businesses begging for support from the local community all the time. It’s a two way street. I say this as a small business owner myself.

If I were in the position of the businesses I mentioned I’d be reaching out to schools and disadvantaged people. I’d be encouraging other businesses to join me and focus on local communities as well. Then I’d reach out to local media. This way I could actually do something positive and help promote my business.

As Arianda mentioned the outlay to gift is low so it’s easily done. Maybe it’s time business rethink how they do things.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I am starting to doubt her "depressed" state of mind. We don't know for certain if she is truly depressed or if this was all part of an act to gain sympathy. We can only assume based on her IG stories or twitter. But I know 💯 she will come out of her "depressed" state once she gets a Hermes kelly OR some other luxury item gifted to her. THAT is Lydia's remedy to happiness.
I think Ali is aware of the actress he married. Everything she says or does in vlogs or insta is not reality.

she must be fuming at that glow up kit tho!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
[/QUOTE] AmaliaLana

I agree about her dancing skill but have to disagree with the selling bit. Quote: "In 2009 I worked for Taboo Lap dancing club selling laughing gas and earning an absolute MINT"

She states she worked in a lap dancing club making a mint. I dont know what you would be selling that would make a mint of money...bubblegum? And why would you be wearing these outfits to sell stuff. I really don't think any of the men there were interested in her selling them a Fendi bag. The old saying if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck then its a .......

I appreciate your view though ♥

This is on one of her instagrams

Anonymous
What career did You have in Ibiza? xxx
Wow, where do I begin? Well my first year in Ibiza i believe it was 2008 and I worked as a barmaid in Plastik with a little bit of promotional modelling here and there.
In 2009 I worked for Taboo Lap dancing club selling laughing gas and earning an absolute MINT along side working for the Night SWANKYS @ Boho. I met my then boyfriend that year who also worked at Taboo. We then went back in 2010 and I worked back at Taboo for the first half of the summer however laughing gas was then made illegal I was then asked to work for Eden Megaclub as one of their Parade girls which was by far the best job ever I basically got dressed up in fancy costumes and got drunk with an amazing group of girls and we were all really good friends, basically we were paid to party. I then did this again in 2011 although I was effectively assistant manager, i.e. when the boss had a heavy night and couldn’t come to work I took charge, in this year I also modeled for Ibiza Faces and Deva Models on jobs for the likes of HedKandi and Nike and also worked as a sales assistant in the Ibiza Rocks shop at the hotel. I went home with a fair bit of wedge that year.
20200822_122517.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So here’s the thing Ladies and Gents.
I really don’t mind the influencer industry, I LOVE Luxury designer handbags and honestly, I admit I’ve used a magnitude of influencer videos and reviews on items to help me make my purchase decisions.
I love luxury and high end fashion, travel and lifestyle content and I don’t mind spending and splurging when I bust my b*lls all week at work I deserve Dior! 😂

I don’t even mind the hauls or the excessive spending I understand it’s for content and a lot of these influencers send clothes back. I also probably spend excessively myself on things that others think are ridiculous
I also don’t mind brands working with influencers and sending them free gifts and items ect as someone pointed out these brands can afford it and they’ve saved a lot of money on advertising. And when influencers have built their following genuinely brands should pay up.

What I DO mind is, this complete 360 personality make over this person has has in a matter of years. We all grow and change but one would hope it would be for the better and not the worse. I’ve watched these threads now for a long time and it would seem a large percentage of people on here actually used to like Lydia and her content! Actually I even still see some of you say you don’t mind Some of it. So I know people here saw what I saw and started to grow tired of her character change. If you watch old videos where she’s actually gone to London to do photo shoots for content, filmed look books, made real effort over Vlogmaas to make it special for her viewers, was so grateful for the PR she received, did lots of hauls and edited videos where we could say the various outfits and looks she was far more enjoyable to watch. I’d say everyone was really happy for success and many of us could relate to out growing our first home! Now she’s so entitled and some country wife extraordinaire who paints everything sage green and is obsessed with gardening.

Her audience like fashion and beauty content and yet they get 100’s of vlogs where she’s sat at home doing nothing oh and gardening.

I would have loved her more if she stayed who she is and moved into the country home but kept her own style and was real about her success and how she’s just still navigating through her new world. That would have been so relatable! When I moved into my new area and apartment building I felt like a fish out of water! Everyone was so posh and upper class and I certainly was NOT! I think had she of just kept it real we wouldn’t be so critical. I mean her Mum still works in Tesco!!

Sorry it’s a long one but Lydia the people who comment here aren’t your haters nor are they online bullies. They’re people who used to support you! Maybe think about why they now don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I think as many of us as possible need to keep contacting brands like The Farmers Hamper & Alitex to voice our disgust at gifting to this greedy witch, when there are so many deserving charities, schools and community groups out there that a greenhouse like that would make a massive difference to! I know the few of us that already have messaged them have been met with blanket responses, but the louder we shout, they’ll surely have to take notice!

Screenshots of the The Farmers Hamper google reviews would be a good one to circulate to other businesses. We haven’t seen any more hampers being gifted in recent weeks since those damning comments appeared and a few of us messaged them. RESULT (hopefully!)
They’re not gifting an expensive greenhouse to Lydia out of the kindness of their heart though, their doing it to market their greenhouses. Lydia isn’t a charity, she’s advertisement. I don’t think we should be telling a company to gift their greenhouses to charity personally. I just don’t get the logic of that argument.

Reactions: 11
She states she worked in a lap dancing club making a mint. I dont know what you would be selling that would make a mint of money...bubblegum?
She sold laughing gas until it was made illegal. She also did promo stuff for clubs. I think she is pretty open about it. And you would see her actually stripping. She does not. She uses the pole only for "funny" pictures. You only see her ever dressed in this ridiculous promo girl outfits.
Edit: uh sorry, you already wrote about the laughing gas selling until it was illegal.
And even if she was a stripper there is nothing wrong with it.
But of course it is this crass contrast to nowadays. As if she wants to eradicate her past self. But then on the other hand she talks openly about it (at least for the legal parts) and (not directly related to Ibiza) on her blog you can see her old chav style pictures.
It doesn't matter what person she was in the past (but it's hella entertaining seing the pics) when she is today a total asshole and liar.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
As a viewer, I couldn't/wouldnt be less interested in all the gardening crap. I would find it totally boring

Reactions: 14
As a viewer, I couldn't/wouldnt be less interested in all the gardening crap. I would find it totally boring
I wait til this day that there is real gardening stuff. She only talks about it and dead heads some roses. There is factually no gardening stuff. And what could be the best time of the year to start with gardening, yes, it's late summer/autumn (spoiler: no it's not).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.