Lydia Millen #35 Poor Lydia, narcissist at best. Fools her minions, but tattlers knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. I don't see the bad in being a workaholic if what you do is what you love, but in my humble opinion she could do with putting together more videos that show the whole process behind a project : i.e she should have filmed rushes from the "development" of Glo, from testing different gloves, to looking for a creative agency, to meeting up with them and brainstorming, showing the different creative biases... etc etc. Same for the cinema room, just because it's not sponsored she's not gonna show it now? But that could be a great before and after transformation video, I don't understand...
I agree. That would have been an interesting video. Entrepreneurship is trending.

When I started following her I really like behind the post videos. Even when it's opening an sorting the stuff that is send by. Or being in set for a photo shoot etc.

Reactions: 5
"how being online can be for some of us" if that is not playing victim like she's the most hated person on the internet what is? What does she think. Anyone, even a nobody, gets sent disrespectful messages on the internet, as long as you make your account public and share your work or selfies...

The way she replied to that person telling her she should maybe go see a doctor for her headaches, was so kindly suggested and shared a very hard personal time of their life... Shows that if a loyal subscriber was to suggest "I would have loved a behind the scene of the whole process for the Glo launch" she'd have taken it the wrong way and came up with a mean comment like "well I share what I want to share, I don't need anybody to tell me what to film or not thank you".

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
One of her fans is so devoted they’re defending her on any comment about all the ads - blaming YouTube when we all know the creator can manually remove them! Sure YouTube put them there, but Lydia’s kept them there because she values the Adsense more than she values your viewing experience.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Exactly!

The more her followers comment to boost her mood, the higher her engagement! Calculated Pity Party right here 😒
I agree she knows that her piling on the "I'm feeling so bad, poor me, pity me" it brings the LEMmings followers out that will post a sycophantic comment that she'll share, and they will temporarily believe she is their friend for doing so. The reality is that she is using them just to hike her numbers up that little bit more. The LEMmings followers stands to gain as they get a shout out and a lot of her following are other would-be bloggers. It's all very calculated, it's all for the engagement and boosting her numbers, and ultimately filling her bank account.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
"I would have loved a behind the scene of the whole process for the Glo launch" she'd have taken it the wrong way and came up with a mean comment like "well I share what I want to share, I don't need anybody to tell me what to film or not thank you".
Well, I guess, scrolling through Ali Express for the cheapest merchandiser isn't that instagramable

• Haha
Reactions: 27
OH FFS!!!!! Make your feckin’ mind up Lydiot!

From being adamant she’d NEVER paint the doors because they’re solid oak
To PAINTING the doors in goth black
To now BEGGING to have them all DIPPED AND STAINED!
Lydiot you are a total, unmitigated, indecisive, FRUIT LOOP!

528A625F-DEC8-4D3B-9EDD-49DD4D3347E2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Newbie here!
I started following Lydia a few years ago as I really liked her Look and her styling, I enjoyed her content. Here and there I got a few strange vibes, but nothing that put me off!
Then they moved and she really started being so anoying with the constant changing of everything - god how can someone change a room 3times a year or re-paint an entire house 15times a year from grey to a little more grey to a shade more grey!!!
This is so irritating to me as I‘m Right now building a house myself and know what these things cost.
Another thing that I started to hate about her was this constant „l‘m the poorest girl ever, everyone is mean to me although l‘m the nicest person ever“....My goodness get over it!!!
I was always wondering if no one else is irritated by that - then I found this forum 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Right, I'm gonna be mean but to be fair all this drama that SHE has created, is probably gonna give her a little bit of an adrenaline rush when she comes out of it. I mean she seems to have three states in her life : the woe is me phase, the "look at me coming out of this tough time like a warrior girlboss", and the "I'm getting bored decorating and filming endlessly" phase and then goes back into drama phase (health problems, lynx drama, whatever...).

• Heart
Reactions: 31
For real, though.

Posts photo where she may or may not have cried
"I'm crying my eyes out because of all the online bullying!"
Posts vlog from the same moment
"I' crying because of Lynx, who went into a van - got run over by a car - got shot - got shot and burnt"

Manipulative c*nt.
I thought this too! She may well have cried but it's a crappy piss take of her followers intelligence to repurpose a photo meant for a pity party about her dead cat, for her next pity party about being caught out for abusing a pregnant lady.

Shady as duck. Millen will stoop as low as she can go.

• Sick
  • Angry
OH FFS!!!!! Make your feckin’ mind up Lydiot!

From being adamant she’d NEVER paint the doors because they’re solid oak
To PAINTING the doors in goth black
To now BEGGING to have them all DIPPED AND STAINED!
Lydiot you are a total, unmitigated, indecisive, FRUIT LOOP!

View attachment 215412
I just came here to post this. It’s because her black doors won’t go with her new pigeon asthetic. She’s begging for someone to do it for free.

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.