Lydia Millen #35 Poor Lydia, narcissist at best. Fools her minions, but tattlers knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a quick look at the wine list at The Grove (where they stayed) and they had decent selection of white and red from French, Italian, Argentinian, Chilean and New Zealand. So no idea why she thought the selection was poor?! Except she doesn’t have a clue!
Well it wasnt Whispering angel or Mud house. :giggle:
Now when her therapist said take some time of work what she meant was take some time away from reading Tattle life.🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thinking about it, selling stuff has always been an occupation, and good looking people have always been used to gain visibility for goods and services. It’s just that with these influencer types, it’s like they soo deeply believe their own hype and think the act of selling something suddenly makes them experts on it. Before the influencer phenomenon, models and spokespeople had more of a realization that once the photo shoot was over, it was back to real, somewhat private life & their lived in, less than camera ready apartment. Now it’s like there’s no line between the *act* of selling, and these people’s personal lives themselves! Every aspect of their lives is up for grabs and up for sale. They’re trapped in a mode of always, always being a sales puppet. It must be absolutely exhausting. It can’t end well. Okay end of rant! 😬🤫

ideas for next thread name - though no doubt TONS AND TONS ! happens in the course of just one week in “influencer time” during the pandemic, so better ones will likely sproot: 🌱

Lumi “vommed” and Globy bombed.

Dyeing roots and Tending sproots.

Give me strength. (not a thread name idea, that one was just me)... 👒🧤🌿🥕🥬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Taking time away from work when your mental health is bad can be a really wise idea (if you're in a position to afford it). Rather than just a holiday, It can become a time to focus on routines, physical health, diet, sleep habits etc. It also can give you space from work, and some perspective, if work is the main source of anguish (which presumably it is for Lydia?)

Honestly it would be great for Lydia if she took proper time off and also did the work involved to improve her mental health/perspective on life. I've mentioned before but the level of consuming she does is definitely related to unhappiness and not being content with the here and now. Always needing something new or better...

(I wish we lived in a society where there was proper financial and psychological support for people who need time off from work for mental health reasons :confused:)

Reactions: 24
To be honest, I don't think anything will happen to Lidl/Lidl's career over #HairGate.

She seems to always get away with everything!

I don't think any of her minions are actually aware of #HairGate because the post which revealed what had happened was on Nicky's account for less than a day and hardly anyone saw it.

All the comments on Lidl's latest vlog are all licking her arse, saying how sorry they feel for her that she's had all these horrible DM's.
They don't know what she's done to Nicky.

If someone were to release a statement/YouTube video explaining everything, I'm sure her minions will see it and see a different side to her.

Personally, I don't think the CCTV footage will be released. Lidl will soon have it taken down.

It'd be brilliant if it was somehow released to YouTube channel InformOverload, they love this kind of stuff. They expose Influencers for all kinds of things.
That's where I first learned about Elle Darby trying to get that hotel stay for free 😂 and Amelia Liana photoshopping her backgrounds 😂

Here's the video featuring Elle and Amelia.

I agree with you, unfortunately 😬 her minions don't get to read anything negative. She will just keep faking everything and the sheep will keep posting their adoration 🤮🤢🤮.
Thanks for the InformOverload im going to have a look

@Mishka13
If Nicky wants informoverload to expose Lydia over #HairGate - just email them.

View attachment 215188

Reactions: 2
Lydia has never had a good work/home life balance I remember her vlogging at 1 am because she was still editing and even now she doesn’t actually live her life she lives to create content. Her garden her home, her clothing, her body, her husband, her cat, her friends, these are all things she sees as a way of making content and she hasn’t learned to create content with boundaries. I almost think work is all she has and she only sees her worth in that and that’s why everything revolves around that camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Taking time away from work when your mental health is bad can be a really wise idea (if you're in a position to afford it). Rather than just a holiday, It can become a time to focus on routines, physical health, diet, sleep habits etc. It also can give you space from work, and some perspective, if work is the main source of anguish (which presumably it is for Lydia?)

Honestly it would be great for Lydia if she took proper time off and also did the work involved to improve her mental health/perspective on life. I've mentioned before but the level of consuming she does is definitely related to unhappiness and not being content with the here and now. Always needing something new or better...
Sadly, yes. It’s such a cycle that can emerge with mindless online get-it-now purchasing. (Granted I spend way too much time on my phone. But that only costs me time and sanity!!! Ha!) I think pandemic world 2020 has amped up everyone’s vices & put them in high gear. So stressful. We are all making Jeff Bezos richer by the minute.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The incident where Lydia has accused a neighbour of stealing a package is always referenced on here but I have no clue about it. When did it happen, was it on a vlog? If so do we know which one? I'm really curious :LOL:
She put a Tweet out on Twitter.
She eventually got her parcel from the neighbour but she didn't elaborate on the details.

20200818_084036.jpg
20200818_084113.jpg

Surely if you'd got your parcel back, you would remove these tweets?

They also visited a neighbour's house for lunch (I've read it was Champagne & Caviar) but I'm not sure if it was the same neighbour who had the parcel.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder what the average age of her area is, if they’re older they probably have no clue who she is or what she’s putting on twitter.

Reactions: 19
To follow the discussions here on dodgy and tasteless behavior by fame bleep influencers during global hard times — many American influencers have gotten severe backlash from their followers and sponsors alike during the pandemic, for their selfish & tone deaf actions.

It seems the tide must be turning in popular opinion re: social media advertiser personalities. In terms of “we regular people,” the most unfortunate of us may be tragically suffering much personal illness and loss of loved ones, enduring job insecurity or loss of livelihoods etc. Do the media personalities not understand the majority of the public have less disposable income now and therefore much less tolerance for the constant hawking of unnecessary, overpriced, or shabbily-made material goods (to say nothing of our impatience with the blatantly inconsiderate public health behavior of some influencers - like breaking quarantine or social distancing guidelines for trivial reasons, not adhering to their country’s / community’s guidelines)?? They really do not have a sense of moderation, manners or decency though they try so hard to seem as if they do. Meanwhile they see fit to sermonize and act wise and stable with their postings of little enlightened quotes other people wrote. 😐

In the US, a very popular social media influencer received real backlash for irresponsible, privileged behavior and it cost her sponsorships. She fled her city (NY) with her family during the worst spike in new cases of COVID. There’s no guarantee her brand will ever be the same:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/...coronavirus.html?referringSource=articleShare
That article made me furious!

And I totally agree to the last statement. If you do bullshit please don't post it in social media and then be surprised that you get critizied for it.

If a covid19 positive person break the quarantine by relocating to another location AND strolling around the neighborhood it would be illegal in germany. It could end in a jail term!

And for the food blogger:

They could also buy the essentials in their hometown and self quarantine in the apartment....

Lydia has never had a good work/home life balance I remember her vlogging at 1 am because she was still editing and even now she doesn’t actually live her life she lives to create content. Her garden her home, her clothing, her body, her husband, her cat, her friends, these are all things she sees as a way of making content and she hasn’t learned to create content with boundaries. I almost think work is all she has and she only sees her worth in that and that’s why everything revolves around that camera.

Sometimes I feel bad for her. She started with beauty and fashion. And if she had stick to this and just getting little insights in her vlog for other things she does, without advertising everything, I think she would be way better off mentally and maybe financially because she could focus on that.

It must be hard if you established a mindset that everything is a potential ad/sell. Your home, your garden, your body, your cats, your husband everything! like a board on times Square. Even if you try to wind down you have the pressure (self made) to post it.

I Red somewhere that fame alone is ruining you. If the fame isn't based on a real skill you try to prove that you are worth the fame but you will never be satisfied.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
That article made me furious!

And I totally agree to the last statement. If you do bullshit please don't post it in social media and then be surprised that you get critizied for it.

If a covid19 positive person break the quarantine by relocating to another location AND strolling around the neighborhood it would be illegal in germany. It could end in a jail term!

And for the food blogger:

They could also buy the essentials in their hometown and self quarantine in the apartment....

Sometimes I feel bad for her. She started with beauty and fashion. And if she sticks to this and just getting little insights in her blog for other things she does I think she would be way better off mentally.

It must be hard if you established a mindset that everything is a potential ad/sell. Your home, your garden, your body, your cats, your husband everything I like a board on times Square. Even if you try to wind down you have the pressure (self made) to post it.
I agree! It’s beyond! These people think their own suffering or discomfort is somehow worse than other people’s. They think rules don’t apply to them and they don’t have a civic responsibility to not unwittingly spread this virus which has killed tens of thousands in a matter of months. They pick and choose behaviors that serve their immediate needs or wants with no eye toward the future or other people’s well-being. Infuriating indeed. The absolute height of narcissism and selfishness. Also: if my math is correct I think that influencer has lost at least 10,000 followers in the time since that article ran last April. 😳

Reactions: 15
Wow. No hint of an apology there to the poor neighbours over the missing package - brazen it out, Lydia!

On another note, she never mentioned therapist in her vlog. She mentioned her Doctor advising her to rest, possibly he gave her some diazapam because she is alluding to stress and not sleeping. She would not benefit from therapy, I don’t think, because her stress is caused by her string of failures or hurdles as she might say.

She will never allow Ali to take up golf, believe me. The sole reason he was allowed to play was to entertain one of the advisory team while she talked to the main pr person re damage control methinks. My husband is a keen golfer and luckily I’m not needy because it is four hours min and half hour there and back so no way on earth Lidl will allow that.

Anyone find it odd that she headed to her pedi in her combat boots?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Desi. Perkins. Has. Been. SCRAPBOOKING.

That is the only reason why Lydiot/'Karen' has done so as well. I give this hobby 2 weeks max and then it becomes one of Depop Dee's assignments. Desi is across the pond so the copying would not really bother Desi. They are not really friends.
However, I am positive the constant copying of Josie / Inthefrow / Fleur / Amelia ( her 'real friends' snort ) and then taking credit for it, would really start to annoy said 'friend' as it did with Claire Choquette.

Can you imagine the meltdown Lydiot/Karen will have when house elf Cawwiiee :
1. Gets married ;
2. Falls pregnant ;
3. Has to go on maternity leave ;
4. Has the baby
and Lydiot/Karen is no longer the centre of Cawwiiee's attention ... ???

The fact that house elf Cawwiiee has a partner right now does not matter to Lydiot/Karen because in Lydiot eyes, she is in number 1 position above Cawwiiee's man.
I truly think this is something Cawwiiee and her man ought to seriously take into account.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m so proud of all of us constantly screenshotting the truth and delivering the receipts. She doesn’t stand a chance! 😂🔍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Totally agree. I don't see the bad in being a workaholic if what you do is what you love, but in my humble opinion she could do with putting together more videos that show the whole process behind a project : i.e she should have filmed rushes from the "development" of Glo, from testing different gloves, to looking for a creative agency, to meeting up with them and brainstorming, showing the different creative biases... etc etc. Same for the cinema room, just because it's not sponsored she's not gonna show it now? But that could be a great before and after transformation video, I don't understand...

Reactions: 14
Is this chick for real...on this message it talks about ‘if you must correct someone, do it with love. Like your best friend’
Oh I see- just like you did to Nicky!yeh you would talk to Carrie like that would you?
Absolute hypocrite!!!! She’s disgusting!
And also another thing that’s annoyed me- she wants to sand all her interior doors down (again!) and put new knobs on them?!! She needs to find something else to do!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.