Lydia Millen #34 Hair in tatters but out of respect it will remain a private matter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don't you try it then 😏 oh yes you aren't capable. View attachment 215015
She makes me so mad............... I bet she gets TENS of THOUSANDS OF LIKES and THOUSANDS MORE ADORING COMMENTS PER DAY. How much does one woman need?! This pity party is very ridiculous - and Kindness costs nothing... that's really rich considering she does NOTHING for free. Legit she can't even say anything nice unless she's being paid. End rant

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Nicky hasn’t mentioned anything. Nicky has her advisors.
Slander is the spoken work, libel is written. Libel is far easy to prove.
I know Lyds reads on here. Should these things be shared? Just curious.

Reactions: 4
what I take from all this is that she must have WENT OFF at poor Nicky, this is serious manipulation of the narrative to make Lydia the poorest soul there ever was and ever will be. She must have been an ultra witch to be bringing everything out, maybe we'll hear that Ali had an affair. So far we've had nonna in hospital, her cat being killed and burned and all the nasty people on the internet that's just jealous of this beautiful, kind strong woman sending her mean messages.

I don't believe she gives a tit what some anonymous person on the internet thinks of her.

Reactions: 31
So... if an awful neighbor already shot, killed and burned one of your beloved pets... would you let your other beloved pet roam freely and unattended?o_O
What is wrong with them? I can't even reconcile in my brain what's going on here. :mad: 🤬
Somebody please explain to me the logic in this. I mean... what?!? 🤢
If this happened to me... I would move. I would lose my sh*t... and could never live near someone that would do that. Period.
Absolutely. We had a horrible neighbor who one day decided to lock our dog in his garden(yes me and my dogs, better than me and my shoes!). He pretended that she(dog) had jumped into the garden. He wouldn’t give her back, so I got furious, ripped my arms open on the barbed wire got her back and put the house up for sale the next day. End

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
New thread name idea -
Sippin’ drinks, Ali on the links, remembering Lynx, and spa highjinks
- or -
Hair dresser drama & Sage Pajamas 🥂

Reactions: 12
oh some really good "inspirational quotes" -
1597704674582.png
1597704739866.png
1597705026532.png
1597704946912.png
1597704965980.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I haven't watched the new vlog yet...trying to decipher if I like self-torture or hate myself today. If it's a yes to either, then I'll watch after work.

As for what folks are saying she said in the new vlog -about the cat being shot and burnt etc...Ali said something similar in a video of his...that they knew "Lynx's life ended that night" in one of his dramatic videos when he had been "gone" for some time.

I found it odd then that anyone would know exactly when their cat died bc that would mean they have evidence, right? But then they had also hired a pet detective etc....so who the heck knows.

I lost my pet Cocker Spaniel years ago and yes, it is like losing a family member but I was not blasting it out repeatedly to the world and being dramatic about it. When I'm sad or grieving, I'm not posting about it repeatedly to the world and taking bleeping photos of myself crying. WTAF?!
In my opinion, Lydiot and Aldi exploited Lynx's death to get more views, pity, comments etc. They just did not stop and ensured the whole world saw and heard what they went through. For bleeping months. So reading here today that she claims the neighbor shot then burnt the cat is not too far from their wild imaginations and blatant accusations. This is for more views. And more drama to pull away from the Nicky fiasco. Again, my opinion.

Their cat died that night per Ali, their neighbor killed it, then their neighbor stole their package, now the other neighbor shot and burnt the cat etc. Her grandma is sick, she is getting death threats, also when they first moved in she said they had to build more trees so people can't see in. Uhmm, sorry but if I was afraid for my safety, I'm not bleeping removing a fence and prancing all over the neighborhood vlogging as I run and constantly showing her surroundings. Sorry, but what she says and what she does is a constant contradiction.

I feel sorry for the cat but honestly, believe the cat just wanted out, wanted a new home because Lumi was a witch to him. Or he hopped in one of the numerous delivery trucks which he had done previously. And if one was soooooo afraid claiming someone murdered their cat, they would NOT still allow their remaining cat to trot out every single night since the day the first cat disappeared!! Nope, not buying it. Sorry. Bottomline, they're both full of tit and meant for each other.

What confuses me even more is if the grand house is on one side of them, there is a back field and no houses in front of them - just more fields, then the only other neighbor would be the one to the other side of the house where they're going to put their greenhouse etc. So are these the same neighbors they have champagne and caviar with but also the ones she claimed stole her package? And was this neighbor the initial person they also claimed took their cat or killed it? Honestly, I can't keep up with her tit. But now some farmer shot and burnt the cat.

Sorry, she makes no sense yet again because it is all bullshit. Grandma being ill didn't divert from her asshole behavior, then she had death threats, and now she's speculating on random ways her cat was murdered AKA she's trying to divert from her mistreatment of Nicky and thrives on drama.

That's three dramatic happening in three days because nothing is diverting folks away from the conversation of what a witch she was to a hairdresser. I wouldn't be surprised if something more dramatic happens tomorrow.

The end.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Burning a body versus cremation would be different, cremation is in a specially built oven that gets to very very high temperatures, as to turn a body to ashes. Just burning something out in the open etc wouldn't necessarily burn the bones. Can you tell I watch CSI lol 😁
Plus the bones aren’t really in ashes after the fire—they pulverize them after cremation to break up the fire-brittle chunks of bone.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
There was a time when I'd slog through a video then hop over to Tattle to read through the commentary. Now, it's straight to Tattle without nary an impulse to actually watch the video in question. I just cannot bear it - bear her to be more specific. I sort of alluded to this in a previous post about a video Ali had recently uploaded where long-faced Lyds was prowling around in the background or square and center operating from the kitchen island waffling between looking downright unhappy, to snarky, to completely aloof. Some Tattlers were recently pointing out how she's always "happy" in her own videos - or at least portraying herself as happy, but if you happen to catch her in her husband's vlogs she is, what I perceive, acting like her true self and it does her NO favors. I think the woman is suffering from "affluenza" - Symptoms of affluenza include a myopic focus on work and earning money, strained personal relationships, depression, a self-image tied directly to financial status, and difficulty interacting with or relating to others. She surrounds herself with so few people and those who ARE around her have a financial interest to keep her upright and marching forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think Nicky just understandably wants to enjoy her son for now. She said in time she will make a you tube video of the experience. Who knows, Lydia deserves to be outted with proof for once
I wasn’t referring to Nicky. She should be in her new baby bubble. I was talking about the other person who said she was going to post the video and other stuff today.

Reactions: 6
There was a time when I'd slog through a video then hop over to Tattle to read through the commentary. Now, it's straight to Tattle without nary an impulse to actually watch the video in question. I just cannot bear it - bear her to be more specific. I sort of alluded to this in a previous post about a video Ali had recently uploaded where long-faced Lyds was prowling around in the background or square and center operating from the kitchen island waffling between looking downright unhappy, to snarky, to completely aloof. Some Tattlers were recently pointing out how she's always "happy" in her own videos - or at least portraying herself as happy, but if you happen to catch her in her husband's vlogs she is, what I perceive, acting like her true self and it does her NO favors. I think the woman is suffering from "affluenza" - Symptoms of affluenza include a myopic focus on work and earning money, strained personal relationships, depression, a self-image tied directly to financial status, and difficulty interacting with or relating to others. She surrounds herself with so few people and those who ARE around her have a financial interest to keep her upright and marching forward.

This 🙌🏽

I definitely think both Ali and Cawwee have a vested interest, which is why they intentionally enable her. Ali has to use his wife's name in vlog titles to get views. Cawwee is more than aware that if Lydia falls then she falls too. She's seen how quickly Lydia can turn on her friends, peer influencers and other professionals, so knows all too well she could be next, especially if she dared to disagree with Lydia.

Cawwee would struggle to get another job in the industry, not just because of the current economic recession, but also because she'd be going up against peers who have much more diverse and relevant skills and experience working for big international companies. I still struggle to see what her job actually entails, well apart from beggy emails for a greenhouse, arranging a spa itinerary and letting the cat out for a piss. This is compounded that if she crosses Lydia, she'll receive a tit reference at best or career sabotage, like Lydia's attempt with Nicky, at worst. I genuinely have second hand embarrassment for Cawwee. She's sold out her dignity and career prospects to lick Lydia's ass literally in the hope of a free scrunchie. I almost feel sorry for her. Almost.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.