Lydia Millen #34 Hair in tatters but out of respect it will remain a private matter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess someone reported me to Admin for asking folk to refrain from guessing if she had a mental illness as me trying to tell folks what they can or can't write on here. That was not what I was trying to do, I was just asking for sensitivity to people that truly are battling mental illness. That's all. Either way I received a warning and they deleted my other post. I still stand by what I said, however moving forward, will keep certain opinions to myself.
Well I could read just a minute ago... don't worry we got you! ❀

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I love potatoes more than anything but I don’t think I could have hot chips everyday for 3-4 days πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's so farfetch (not an ad), it must be fabricated. If this helps her come to terms with Lynx's disappearance then so be it. I understand she didn't want to cause upset to Ali, but if she genuinely wanted to locate Lynx, when she saw the exact burnt patch in the exact field of the exact farmer, why wouldn't she pass this information onto the hired pet detective? The first thing the detective would have asked is if they have any leads. Why would she wait a whole 5 months to share this vital piece of 'evidence'? Most likely, Ali has been banging on about Lynx, she's got jealous as the attention was not focused on her and she probably felt Ali should at this point have moved on (the whole '6 months without joy' is such an odd comment), so she's spontaneously blurted out the 'farmer burnt his body, I saw the proof', to revert the attention back on to herself.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It's funny how she never seems down nor sad in her videos!
She's so good at hiding behind her instagram stories and posting dramatic quotes from Pinterest, but then when she picks up the camera she's magically her old arrogant self
You're not a good actress Lydia eh eh I'm disappointed
I have been thinking.... If Carrie edited this and uploaded it, she may have put that comment on there to cover Lydia's tracks cause um, she doesn't even really look sad talking about burning lynx.

And shame on Carrie for leaving that in!

Reactions: 13
Vlog 'Our First Luxury Holiday After Lockdown' - Monday 17th August 2020

- They've arrived at The Grove. Ali says he loves the bed and the big tub for two. Lydia responds it's a big tub for Lydia. I just rolled my eyes so hard I think I saw my brain.
- She orgasms over her favourite ESPA bits that have been left in the room for her. She emphasises she's paid for the room, but Espa 'knew' she was staying. Pretty sure you were conceived through anal sex, Lydia. There is no way being that much of an asshole is natural.
- Ali says she can wear her scruffs that she's wearing for drinks in the hotel garden. She has a sage dress and golden goose sneakers on. Yassssss Ali, keep sprinkling that bitchy dust.
- She acknowledges she did not want to go abroad as she can't be bothered to quarantine. You. Never. Leave. The. Bungalow. Or. More. Precisely. The. Sofa.
- She's now wearing the Bohoo white towelling dress she fake tans in. So luxe. You should wear a condom on your head instead, Lydia. If you’re going to be a dick, you might as well dress like one.
- She's brought one pair of bikini bottoms for the whole four day stay. Intelligence is like underwear. It is important that you have it, but not necessary that you show it off. Lydia, in this instance has neither.
- She can't believe how many people aren't wearing masks. OUTSIDE. Instant idiot. Just add alcohol.
- She picked the positivity massage, but didn't realise it would be with the products from her favourite positivity range. Lydia, your IQ legit involves the square root of -1.
- She's been told she should be having massages much more regularly, as she has a lot of tension and anxiety in her scalp. She highlights she looks like a swan, but under the water she is struggling. Don’t you just have a terribly empty feeling in your skull? Problem solved.
- She's eating chips whilst doing her makeup before going out to dinner. Some girls look beautiful with or without make-up. Neither is working for you Lydia, so you should go and put a bag over your head so no one else has to suffer. She won't share said chips with Ali though. Me Me Me Millen.
- She's wearing her white House of CB dress. Again. She wanted to order it in sage, but it would take 7-10 days to arrive. She says this in EVERY vlog. Still not been gifted then Lydia? Your skills are slipping.
- She didn't sleep well last night as she was hot and had a poorly tummy. Shame!
- She's been deflated the whole trip because of Lynx's anniversary. Apparently she kept to herself for a WHOLE 5 months after his disappearance that whilst searching for him she saw in a local field a burnt patch, which looked like a fire to try to get rid of everything there. She thinks the person accidentally shot Lynx and rather than owning up they destroyed evidence. Thinking really isn’t your strong suit, is it? She had a vision in her head of Lynx being stunned in a field after being shot. So dramatic, Lydiatha Christie. It really is a wonder how you found your way out of the birth canal.
- It's been a year of so much learning. She's worked really hard to keep her personal problems off the internet. She never wants to come with a sob story. Your insta must have been hacked then. Must have. Not one mention here, in real time, of her experience with online trolling, obviously because it hadn't happened yet, as it's all just reactionary bullshit after being called out for her crappy behaviours. Her therapist demanded she comes to the spa and is assigned off work. So you have a house elf in the form of a husband, 2 PAs, a publicist, a solicitor, an interior designer, a gardener, and now a therapist, but you actually do very little work yourself. How's being a CEO boss babe working out for you?
- She's so sad the spa trip has not been relaxing, as she spent so much money on it. What. About. The. Money. You. Owe. Nicky? Robin Millen in her sage hood, stealing from the good to keep for herself. If bullshit could bounce, you'd be in bleeping orbit.
- Princess Lumi Bear has vomited and pissed on her bed during the times she's not allowed out. I like Lumi a bit more now. A little bit. I see she's still grounded for terrorising the other village cats though. Really learnt a lot in the last year then, Lydia? I would like to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my ass.
- Ali had a dream his citrus tree had died. A half-wit obviously gave Ali a piece of his mind and he held onto it.
- She acknowledges it's so exciting going away for a few days to come back and see how her herbs have changed. 100,000 sperm, you were the fastest?
- Lumi is literally getting her dinner all over the floor, to which she says to her 'good girl'. Your crazy is showing Lydia. You might want to tuck it back in.
BIB I can't πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚!

Robin Millen (not sage unfortunately):

20200817_230534.jpg

As a maths lover I root for jokes like this 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

It is by the way (if you open the number set towards complex numbers) the imaginary unit
❀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's so farfetch (not an ad), it must be fabricated. If this helps her come to terms with Lynx's disappearance then so be it. I understand she didn't want to cause upset to Ali, but if she genuinely wanted to locate Lynx, when she saw the exact burnt patch in the exact field of the exact farmer, why wouldn't she pass this information onto the hired pet detective? The first thing the detective would have asked is if they have any leads. Why would she wait a whole 5 months to share this vital piece of 'evidence'? Most likely, Ali has been banging on about Lynx, she's got jealous as the attention was not focused on her and she probably felt Ali should at this point have moved on (the whole '6 months without joy' is such an odd comment), so she's spontaneously blurted out the 'farmer burnt his body, I saw the proof', to revert the attention back on to herself.
If anything should remain a private matter it's her stories surrounding what happened to lynx. They need to grieve privately and stop bringing it up, even when questions are asked. She is going to end up digging herself into bigger problems throwing around these accusations. Like you say if these stories she concocts, helps her deal with his disappearance then so be it. She really should talk to her therapist about it though as that story is WILD.

Reactions: 29
There may not be a thread name absurd enough to summarize what is going on these past 24 hours... for reals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Thread suggestion:

Bullying claims and an epic hair drama, poor little lynx got burnt by the farmer

Red hair doesn't work in a life of sage, the farmer killed the cat in a fit of rage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion:

Bullying claims and an epic hair drama, poor little lynx got burnt by the farmer

Red hair doesn't work in a life of sage, the farmer killed the cat in a fit of rage
Can we use @Julia123 'There may not be a thread name absurd enough to summarize what is going on these past 24 hours... for reals.'

pretty please

I don't like the idea of her story with lynx being in it :cry:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
There may not be a thread name absurd enough to summarize what is going on these past 24 hours... for reals.

Lydia Millen #35 It's been a lit 24 hours for Robin Millen crying in her bed of flowers

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
NEW THREAD SUGGESTION

Poor little Lydia, narassacist at best. Fools her minions, but tattlers know best

Reactions: 31
Her minions are lapping up the sob story over in her you tube comments, nothing negative there!! Someone has their finger on the delete button for sure!

Reactions: 14
Where did the cctv go? Did they decide not to post it after all?

Reactions: 3
Where did the cctv go? Did they decide not to post it after all?
I think Nicky just understandably wants to enjoy her son for now. She said in time she will make a you tube video of the experience. Who knows, Lydia deserves to be outted with proof for once

Reactions: 17
Vlog 'Our First Luxury Holiday After Lockdown' - Monday 17th August 2020

- They've arrived at The Grove. Ali says he loves the bed and the big tub for two. Lydia responds it's a big tub for Lydia. I just rolled my eyes so hard I think I saw my brain.
- She orgasms over her favourite ESPA bits that have been left in the room for her. She emphasises she's paid for the room, but Espa 'knew' she was staying. Pretty sure you were conceived through anal sex, Lydia. There is no way being that much of an asshole is natural.
- Ali says she can wear her scruffs that she's wearing for drinks in the hotel garden. She has a sage dress and golden goose sneakers on. Yassssss Ali, keep sprinkling that bitchy dust.
- She acknowledges she did not want to go abroad as she can't be bothered to quarantine. You. Never. Leave. The. Bungalow. Or. More. Precisely. The. Sofa.
- She's now wearing the Bohoo white towelling dress she fake tans in. So luxe. You should wear a condom on your head instead, Lydia. If you’re going to be a dick, you might as well dress like one.
- She's brought one pair of bikini bottoms for the whole four day stay. Intelligence is like underwear. It is important that you have it, but not necessary that you show it off. Lydia, in this instance has neither.
- She can't believe how many people aren't wearing masks. OUTSIDE. Instant idiot. Just add alcohol.
- She picked the positivity massage, but didn't realise it would be with the products from her favourite positivity range. Lydia, your IQ legit involves the square root of -1.
- She's been told she should be having massages much more regularly, as she has a lot of tension and anxiety in her scalp. She highlights she looks like a swan, but under the water she is struggling. Don’t you just have a terribly empty feeling in your skull? Problem solved.
- She's eating chips whilst doing her makeup before going out to dinner. Some girls look beautiful with or without make-up. Neither is working for you Lydia, so you should go and put a bag over your head so no one else has to suffer. She won't share said chips with Ali though. Me Me Me Millen.
- She's wearing her white House of CB dress. Again. She wanted to order it in sage, but it would take 7-10 days to arrive. She says this in EVERY vlog. Still not been gifted then Lydia? Your skills are slipping.
- She didn't sleep well last night as she was hot and had a poorly tummy. Shame!
- She's been deflated the whole trip because of Lynx's anniversary. Apparently she kept to herself for a WHOLE 5 months after his disappearance that whilst searching for him she saw in a local field a burnt patch, which looked like a fire to try to get rid of everything there. She thinks the person accidentally shot Lynx and rather than owning up they destroyed evidence. Thinking really isn’t your strong suit, is it? She had a vision in her head of Lynx being stunned in a field after being shot. So dramatic, Lydiatha Christie. It really is a wonder how you found your way out of the birth canal.
- It's been a year of so much learning. She's worked really hard to keep her personal problems off the internet. She never wants to come with a sob story. Your insta must have been hacked then. Must have. Not one mention here, in real time, of her experience with online trolling, obviously because it hadn't happened yet, as it's all just reactionary bullshit after being called out for her crappy behaviours. Her therapist demanded she comes to the spa and is assigned off work. So you have a house elf in the form of a husband, 2 PAs, a publicist, a solicitor, an interior designer, a gardener, and now a therapist, but you actually do very little work yourself. How's being a CEO boss babe working out for you?
- She's so sad the spa trip has not been relaxing, as she spent so much money on it. What. About. The. Money. You. Owe. Nicky? Robin Millen in her sage hood, stealing from the good to keep for herself. If bullshit could bounce, you'd be in bleeping orbit.
- Princess Lumi Bear has vomited and pissed on her bed during the times she's not allowed out. I like Lumi a bit more now. A little bit. I see she's still grounded for terrorising the other village cats though. Really learnt a lot in the last year then, Lydia? I would like to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my ass.
- Ali had a dream his citrus tree had died. A half-wit obviously gave Ali a piece of his mind and he held onto it.
- She acknowledges it's so exciting going away for a few days to come back and see how her herbs have changed. 100,000 sperm, you were the fastest?
- Lumi is literally getting her dinner all over the floor, to which she says to her 'good girl'. Your crazy is showing Lydia. You might want to tuck it back in.
Laughing out loud at so much of this! Brilliant @Elle Belle ❀❀❀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
With all due respect, I beg of you......please do not try and decipher if she has a mental illness and try and diagnose what it is. I have worked in the psych field for over 20 years treating people that have severe mental illnesses inclusive of personality disorders as well as people on the autism spectrum etc.

I know no one means to do this, but it is beyond disrespectful to people that are truly mentally ill and trying to survive and thrive with it. It is a daily life long battle and you cannot diagnose someone off a few videos and IG posts someone does. That is wrong. That is not how one gets diagnosed and Bipolar Disorder, NPD, Borderline PD....there is a severity to these illnesses that no one can fathom.

I urge you to please, please refrain from this. I have diagnosed and treated numerous patients over the years and have worked in 3 psych hospitals. People with such illnesses have their lives seriously and devastatingly impacted. It makes me beyond uncomfortable to see people throwing around DMS criteria and guessing someone's diagnosis on a gossip column especially when one has never even met the person let alone psychiatrically evaluated them face to face.

Let's not disrespect and minimize the true heros that do have a mental illness and are battling this everyday of their entire lives. I have the utmost respect for THEM and admire every one of THEM. That is strength, that is power, that is success. Not this bleeping bleep.

Lydia is nothing but a money hungry bleep who is an entitled, self-serving, fickle minded, greedy moron. And sadly there are many people like that in this world, who CHOOSE to be like this - if you think this is mental illness then the majority of "influencers" and social media whores are then mentally ill.

If you think Lydia's behavior is manic, then you have not seen what mania really is.

I know none of you mean disrespect and just don't understand her behavior but let's just call a greedy self-centered witch, a greedy self-centered witch, okay?
Very well said.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.