Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
just finished watching The Little Mermaid with my daughter and felt inspired 😂😂😂
(Sing to the tune of ‘Part of your world’)

Look at this haul
Isn't it sweet?
Wouldn't you think my bungalow’s complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the chav
The chav who has ev'rything?

Look at this haul
Freebies untold
How much crap can one bungalow hold?
Gazing around one would think
Yep- she's got everything

I've got handbags and linen aplenty
I've got sprootlings and roses
galore
You want peekaboos?
I got twenty!
But who cares?
No big deal

I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!

6542EB86-00B0-44ED-A53B-42FC47B4B6F5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Hi Tattlers

So I know I said out of respect hairmageddon will be remaining a private matter, but did you all see Nicky Lazou getting everyone fired up on the gram? Did she stick her tampon too far up her crotch? She's destroyed my hair life soul then EXPECTED me to actually pay her for the ordeal. I'm not saying all her hair styles are bad, but Lumi coughs up better shit. My hair may be red, my heart broken and blue, God still made me pretty, but Nicky you bitch what the hell happened to you!? Cawwee still told me I'm the most beautiful girl in the world bungalow though. She had to give me a paper bag to breathe in and breathe out off, you know to cope with all the drama headaches. She kept trying to put it over my head, so I fanged at her that it'll mess my hair up, then I remembered all over again that my hair is already dead. The retraumatisation and crocodile tears were real.

I can't believe all you silly moo moos thought I was actually depressed over Glóby. Too bad you can’t count jumping to conclusions and running your mouth as exercise, or you'd all be size 4 like me. As long as the stoopy sheep keep buying that shit then Lydia is always happy. Now I'm finally back to my old self, I've allowed Cawwee to turn comments on Glóby back on. Depop Dee was nearly promoted to chief comment deleter, but she failed a spelling test when I asked her how to spell 'bitch' and she wrote down my name. Not everyone can have an idiotic intelligence quotient as high as me. Cawwee is reluctantly back in charge. She has gone and got herself a new fwwwenddd, so can only devote 23 hours and 97 per cent brain capacity per day to me now. I suppose there is someone for everyone. Ali said the person for me is a psychiatrist.

I took a shower this week. Both body and hair. With real water. And lather. I was fresh to death. Talking of death, it's been Lynxy winky poo's one year anniversary today. I have absolutely no evidence it was cold blooded murder, but I'm all about the vibes. Always trust your gut feeling, well unless you've had gluten. My husband says he didn't feel joy for a whole six months! I can't believe he had the audacity to actually move on after HALF A YEAR. This is no time at all given I slept for most of this, so my aim is to make his life a misery for a least another three years. I put the Chain into Farrow and Ball. I'm still angry and heartbroken over the one that got away. Not that stringy piss wonky eyed moggy, but the house THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MINE! I dream on my steamed silk pillowcases every night of all the rooms I could have spruced up. No amount of sprigs of lavender or bunches of flowers are going to cheer me up. So I've sent Ali to knock on the door of the owner of the local lavender field I recently eye spied with my little eye, to ask them to gift it to me NOW.

It's not all been doom and gloom though. My solicitor told me I don't need planning permission for my dream greenhouse. Even if he had the audacity to say no, the deeds would just get chucked in the fuck it bucket. I don't take orders. I barely take suggestions. I can't wait to grow my very own pasta in my greenhouse. Ali loves my culinary skills nearly as much as he loves his 57 table sauces. After dinner, he goes to the bathroom to count brush his teeth. He always tries to get me to sprinkle on coriander, cumin or cinnamon for extra seasoning. Recently he's hell bent on adding cyanide to my portion. I wonder if I can grow that in my veg trug?

Love Lydia

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
ME: “So how many gifted Fendi Peekaboo bags do you have Lydia?”

LYDIA: “Ooh let me count them, one, two, buckle my Jimmy Choo”...
840E6025-052C-4D26-962E-CEAB45E9583D.jpeg

LYDIA: “Three, four, parcel at the door”...
8005BE45-1B8E-4DDD-8F73-A5CFE0A6D305.jpeg

LYDIA: “Five, six, Thermomix”...
E9ED439E-D230-40A2-AC9B-B788E77C3262.jpeg

LYDIA: “Ermmmmm? Oh piddles I’ve lost count. Four.........yes I have four”
9956EAAE-965F-4AF7-8932-6A43A99F5DFB.jpeg

ME: “But you’re holding up five fingers there Lydia”

LYDIA: “Am I? Oh what a silly little sausage I am. Counting isn’t my favourite!”

One of Lydia’s three (yes you heard correctly) THREE GCSEs 😂😂😂 was clearly not in maths!

Back to school for you in September you doopid little moo moo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

Mishka13

Chatty Member
I’m absolutely not having this from Lydia.

Nicky is one of the most genuine and gentle persons I have the pleasure to know.

Nicky is immensely talented and at the top of her game. Nicky is recognised all over the world for her skill in colouring.

Lydia you have absolutely no complaint in the job Nicky done.. your and Carrie’s hair looked immaculate! I’ll post the pictures tomorrow.

What skill seriously, does Lydia possess? Begging for a lifestyle on Instagram and hiding behind her mental health card whenever it suits her, if her image may be damaged.

Well, as a good friend to Nicky I will out the truth.. just give me a day to put it all together.

Lydia, as Nicky a new mother.. what about Nicky’s mental wellbeing and that of her beautiful son? If you can’t hack mental health issues.. then why are you all over Insta? You don’t fool me for a minute.

Also stop sending your cronies in to put pressure on Nicky, or believe you me.. I’ll take them down too.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 95

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Vlog 'Our First Luxury Holiday After Lockdown' - Monday 17th August 2020

- They've arrived at The Grove. Ali says he loves the bed and the big tub for two. Lydia responds it's a big tub for Lydia. I just rolled my eyes so hard I think I saw my brain.
- She orgasms over her favourite ESPA bits that have been left in the room for her. She emphasises she's paid for the room, but Espa 'knew' she was staying. Pretty sure you were conceived through anal sex, Lydia. There is no way being that much of an asshole is natural.
- Ali says she can wear her scruffs that she's wearing for drinks in the hotel garden. She has a sage dress and golden goose sneakers on. Yassssss Ali, keep sprinkling that bitchy dust.
- She acknowledges she did not want to go abroad as she can't be bothered to quarantine. You. Never. Leave. The. Bungalow. Or. More. Precisely. The. Sofa.
- She's now wearing the Bohoo white towelling dress she fake tans in. So luxe. You should wear a condom on your head instead, Lydia. If you’re going to be a dick, you might as well dress like one.
- She's brought one pair of bikini bottoms for the whole four day stay. Intelligence is like underwear. It is important that you have it, but not necessary that you show it off. Lydia, in this instance has neither.
- She can't believe how many people aren't wearing masks. OUTSIDE. Instant idiot. Just add alcohol.
- She picked the positivity massage, but didn't realise it would be with the products from her favourite positivity range. Lydia, your IQ legit involves the square root of -1.
- She's been told she should be having massages much more regularly, as she has a lot of tension and anxiety in her scalp. She highlights she looks like a swan, but under the water she is struggling. Don’t you just have a terribly empty feeling in your skull? Problem solved.
- She's eating chips whilst doing her makeup before going out to dinner. Some girls look beautiful with or without make-up. Neither is working for you Lydia, so you should go and put a bag over your head so no one else has to suffer. She won't share said chips with Ali though. Me Me Me Millen.
- She's wearing her white House of CB dress. Again. She wanted to order it in sage, but it would take 7-10 days to arrive. She says this in EVERY vlog. Still not been gifted then Lydia? Your skills are slipping.
- She didn't sleep well last night as she was hot and had a poorly tummy. Shame!
- She's been deflated the whole trip because of Lynx's anniversary. Apparently she kept to herself for a WHOLE 5 months after his disappearance that whilst searching for him she saw in a local field a burnt patch, which looked like a fire to try to get rid of everything there. She thinks the person accidentally shot Lynx and rather than owning up they destroyed evidence. Thinking really isn’t your strong suit, is it? She had a vision in her head of Lynx being stunned in a field after being shot. So dramatic, Lydiatha Christie. It really is a wonder how you found your way out of the birth canal.
- It's been a year of so much learning. She's worked really hard to keep her personal problems off the internet. She never wants to come with a sob story. Your insta must have been hacked then. Must have. Not one mention here, in real time, of her experience with online trolling, obviously because it hadn't happened yet, as it's all just reactionary bullshit after being called out for her shitty behaviours. Her therapist demanded she comes to the spa and is assigned off work. So you have a house elf in the form of a husband, 2 PAs, a publicist, a solicitor, an interior designer, a gardener, and now a therapist, but you actually do very little work yourself. How's being a CEO boss babe working out for you?
- She's so sad the spa trip has not been relaxing, as she spent so much money on it. What. About. The. Money. You. Owe. Nicky? Robin Millen in her sage hood, stealing from the good to keep for herself. If bullshit could bounce, you'd be in fucking orbit.
- Princess Lumi Bear has vomited and pissed on her bed during the times she's not allowed out. I like Lumi a bit more now. A little bit. I see she's still grounded for terrorising the other village cats though. Really learnt a lot in the last year then, Lydia? I would like to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my ass.
- Ali had a dream his citrus tree had died. A half-wit obviously gave Ali a piece of his mind and he held onto it.
- She acknowledges it's so exciting going away for a few days to come back and see how her herbs have changed. 100,000 sperm, you were the fastest?
- Lumi is literally getting her dinner all over the floor, to which she says to her 'good girl'. Your crazy is showing Lydia. You might want to tuck it back in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
OMG I'm more invested in this Lydia saga, than my own work cases 😂 Hopefully my boss doesn't read here 😏

I don't condone threatening words or behaviours to Lydia whatsoever. As I mentioned before, my boyf like a lot of police officers, are regularly threatened, assaulted and even killed in the line of duty (we were friends with the officer who was killed last year after he was entangled in a car) 😭. My work colleagues and I, have received death and rape threats, and I've been stalked before, by clients who've we've prosecuted or defended but 'not got off'. These are plausible threats given that they are offenders who have been charged or convicted for similar offences. This is the intermittent reality working in law. None of us are bitching or playing the sympathy card, of course we are advocating and actioning for change and justice, but ultimately these risks come with the territory, and it is our prerogative to work in this field. Just as it is with Lydia on social media.

Lydia really needs to get in the real world. This is a premeditated agenda to deflect from the repercussions of her attack on Nicky. If she was really that fearful of her and her family's lives, then why post the spa location and even that of her old high school and local pub, yet alone the actual hospital her nonna is staying at. It's all just bullshit!

I genuinely am livid. And it takes a lot. I'm aware I'm probably triggered by Andrew's death, but I'm just sick of this victim narrative she plays rather than take ownership for her behaviours. She's a victim of her own selfishness, bitterness and ego. She needs to ask herself why she's really getting so much 'hate'.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

EmilyM3

I’m in awe. Absolute awe. Did this woman really just put on social media that her grandma is in hospital and if anyone knows anyone at the hospital who can help? I’m actually speechless. Flawed. Dumb founded. Does this vile, stupid “woman” not know how hospitals work?
Hey Lydiot, incase you’re reading here, hospitals are those big buildings that house lots of poorly little moo moos. Some of these silly moo moos are more poorly than the other moo moos. Some (99%) of these moo moos have kind, caring, thoughtful and loving family who come to visit them, call them or send them care packages. The other 1% of these poorly moo moos have relatives who spend four days at a day spa, drinking, eating and getting endless massages whilst their grandma is in hospital. This relative then posts on social media asking for their grandma to be treated above all of the other poorly moo moos and silly sausages in the hospital.
Lydia, you are an embarrassment and an absolute waste of space; online and offline. You look like a science experiment gone wrong, have the brains of a Farmers Hamper potato and the personality of cat piss.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

K18

VIP Member
Dear Lydia,

Abusing someone online is the same as abusing your pregnant hairdresser, to her face, 4 days before she is due to give birth. It's possible your abuse was worse. How does it feel being a hypocrite?

Lots of love,
Everybody

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Drayamichelle

I’m really sorry guys I respect everyone here massively but I do not think Lydia has any mental health illnesses OR personality disorders. I just think she’s a dick.
She’s manipulative, stuck up and only redecorates constantly for content. She doesn’t have half as many brand deals as she used to, no more Mulberry, Net-a-Porter, L’Oréal, no fashion week invites. Instead it’s Nasty Gal, H&M and Farmers hampers. If she didn’t constantly redecorate what would she do?

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Mishka13

Chatty Member
Also, one last message for today Lydia. Nicky with what she does makes women feel amazing and confident.. a real girls girl.

Now question what you do. You make women feel shit, who, through no fault of their own, can’t afford the high end stuff you peddle and brag about. Do you even realise there is a pandemic over the world right now, with many of your followers losing their jobs? You are so out of touch it’s embarrassing.

You are vile.

Go and assess your mental health with your counsellor on why it makes YOU feel better bragging on social media about the materialistic things you have and stop knocking those that try to uplift and support women, that have built their following through genuine talent and happy customers the world over.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Julia123

VIP Member
I just want to say this... as a woman owned Interior Design business who WORKS for her bags and life.... I think we all know that we would be so besides ourselves if we gave a client with almost a million follower ravenous fans a service and she trashed us publicly for a month and all the hate that comes with that.

I don't know what went down but Lydia had an opportunity to take her dislike for the service or whatever happened to make her inconsolable for days (that she didn't pay for evidently) and just quietly never mention it and move on. none of us ever noticed it and most of us still have quarantine hair and major loss of income. So... regardless of the underlying situation of quarantine rules, influencer and gifted quid pro quo. Lydia is attempting to ruin 2 different Salon's reputations during a pandemic when these stylists have had no source of income since MARCH. THAT my friends is just WRONG on any level. I can't imagine my horror if a crazy client tried to do that to me. I'd slap back harder than Nikki has that is for dayam sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Mishka13

Chatty Member
What do YOU think @K18 ?? 🙄

However, I have minimal respect for any companies, brands, professionals who gift their products but especially their services for free to these odious online beggars, whilst expecting you and I to pay. Had Nicky being gifting several hair cuts and colours, she would be complicit in the ‘problem’ (as I see it) of influencers and influencing. If I had a business earning money from a particular talent I had, such as hairdressing, I would have too much self respect to give it away for free. If people think my work is good, word of mouth will do its job, no need to give free anything. I’m pretty sure that the Lazou sisters aren’t that desperate (to resort to ‘freebies to influencer‘ advertising) to get new clients in - in fact it seems to be a struggle to get an appointment with them!

Had Nicky been giving her services for free, when spoilt madams start tantrumming, well, she did actively invite them in with freebies... You reap what you sow... etc. 🙊

EDIT - ‘If you lure in an angry swarm of bees, don’t cry when you get stung.’ (Ancient Gusber Proverb)
More apt?! 😂🙊🐝
Can not believe I’ve just stumbled on to this thread!

I’m a friend of Nicky Lazou. Nicky does not do free hair, unless it’s family or very close friends, she simply does not need to give other influencers freebies 😊

Nicky has been colouring my hair for years, there is no one better! Nicky corrects red tones, she doesn’t create them.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

K18

VIP Member
Remember when Lydia was going off about wanting the government to track peoples IP dresses to hold them accountable for being abusive online? I wonder if she still feels the same way now she has been caught being abusive online!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Glóby

lydiamillen_20200816_10.jpg

Lydia, all this is your own doing! Why can't you see that!?
If you were a nice person and didn't anger people by constantly begging for stuff and getting EVERYTHING for FREE but not declaring it, people would like you more. (maybe)

You're the one that reduced a pregnant woman to tears with your diva attitude which has now been made public, something you didn't think would happen. But it has and now you try to get sympathy by revealing your DM's, pathetic!

Show some DM's regarding #HairGate and we'll see the truth.
How can you not take the blame?

You didn't listen to a professional hairdresser and decided to fix your own hair at home or by another hairdresser, then blamed the result on Nicky, demanding that she fix it when you caused it in the first place. She told you not to touch your hair for a few days.

You're a mean human.
Remember when you said "women should support other women" and #BeKind - well, practice what you preach!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Mishka13

Chatty Member
Celebrities have been dealing with abuse for years, long before the birth of the influencer. In my opinion they have it a lot worse as their shit gets printed in newspapers and online news site that have a
Dear Lydia,

Abusing someone online is the same as abusing your pregnant hairdresser, to her face, 4 days before she is due to give birth. It's possible your abuse was worse. How does it feel being a hypocrite?

Lots of love,
Everybody
Lydia’s over the top hissy spoilt brat fit is on CCTV 👀 I wonder how the people she represents would feel if they saw that.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
I know #hairmare has taken centre-stage, rightly so, but I'm not over the fact that she actually printed a photograph off rightmove of the house she so near yet so far almost bought, to stick in her 'The Life of Lydiot' scrapbook. She must have ate bitter bitch branflakes with a side of still not over it buttered toast that morning. Who does this though? No actually?

What next a photograph of a guy she once looked at, that in a parallel universe could have been her hubby house elf?

She's just...so...well...weird! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
The Northwick Park plea has really pissed me off, mainly becuse my Grandma passed away there in Feb. We weren't all allowed in to see her when she was in the high dependency unit, we had to take turns because THEY ARE THE RULES. Did we post on insta begging someone to help us get extra special treatment? No, because the nurses and doctors don't need anyone making their job harder. How weird would it look if a random worker from another deparment rocked up to see if Lidl's nan was ok?
She's an idiot.
Milton Keynes is not far from Harrow at all. Ring the ward, speak to the nurses and visit instead of sitting on your arse at a spa. She is despicable.
I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother 😘 One of my best friends had a baby during the pandemic then sadly lost her dad who was unable to meet the baby due to restrictions. My bf has also been intentionally spat and coughed on when making arrests. My point is that the majority of the global population has been affected by COVID-19 to some extent or another, and for the first time I thought Lydia may show some humanity, she announces she's had a lay-in for 11 hours. I mean who can even sleep that long without disruption if you're worried about your grandmother???

She's so narcissistic and egotistical, and just so out of touch with reality. Was she actually expecting the following:

Chantelle from medical admissions - I've just popped down on my lunch break to see how nonna is?
Dr - Are you a close relative?
Chantelle - Well no, never met her, but Lydia Elise Millen, never met her either, did a shout out on the gram, so here I am to save the day and check you're all doing your jobs properly, so I can report back to Lydia, so she can have her weekly lay-in (as recommended by one of you lot) without nonna calling to interrupt.
Dr - Reassure Lydia Elise Millen we're perfectly able to do the job (the 10 GCSEs, 4 A-Levels and Medicine Degree ensure this), although I admit the global pandemic does make it that much harder.
Chantelle - Oh Lydia knows all about the pandemic, her motto is a 'parcel a day keeps the sadness away', so who needs a vaccine after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

blue_orchid

VIP Member
With all due respect, I beg of you......please do not try and decipher if she has a mental illness and try and diagnose what it is. I have worked in the psych field for over 20 years treating people that have severe mental illnesses inclusive of personality disorders as well as people on the autism spectrum etc.

I know no one means to do this, but it is beyond disrespectful to people that are truly mentally ill and trying to survive and thrive with it. It is a daily life long battle and you cannot diagnose someone off a few videos and IG posts someone does. That is wrong. That is not how one gets diagnosed and Bipolar Disorder, NPD, Borderline PD....there is a severity to these illnesses that no one can fathom.

I urge you to please, please refrain from this. I have diagnosed and treated numerous patients over the years and have worked in 3 psych hospitals. People with such illnesses have their lives seriously and devastatingly impacted. It makes me beyond uncomfortable to see people throwing around DMS criteria and guessing someone's diagnosis on a gossip column especially when one has never even met the person let alone psychiatrically evaluated them face to face.

Let's not disrespect and minimize the true heros that do have a mental illness and are battling this everyday of their entire lives. I have the utmost respect for THEM and admire every one of THEM. That is strength, that is power, that is success. Not this fucking cunt.

Lydia is nothing but a money hungry whore who is an entitled, self-serving, fickle minded, greedy moron. And sadly there are many people like that in this world, who CHOOSE to be like this - if you think this is mental illness then the majority of "influencers" and social media whores are then mentally ill.

If you think Lydia's behavior is manic, then you have not seen what mania really is.

I know none of you mean disrespect and just don't understand her behavior but let's just call a greedy self-centered bitch, a greedy self-centered bitch, okay?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59