Lydia Millen #34 Hair in tatters but out of respect it will remain a private matter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone close to Lydia really should have a conversation with her about slander. Especially because she records herself doing it and posts it online. Her version of slander is much easier to prove as she literally records herself doing it.
In the UK we have very strict gun laws, it's really own farmers and people who shoot for sport that have them in their homes. With this whole story she has made up about Lynx's death she is basically saying it's either the farmer near her or one of her neighbours illegally owns a gun or is misusing it. The finding of a burn mark in a field is basically insinuating the farmer or someone else who lives on the farm did it. What is Lydia going to do if one of her minions reports the farmer to the police? We know where she lives so it won't be hard to figure out who the local farmer is! She is complaining that people are reporting her to every governing authority so it's not far fetched to imagine someone could report the farmer too. Why didn't Lydia herself contact the police if she was so sure. She was the one who said and I quote 'If you feel so strongly in your opinion and you truly believe in them, you should have no problem being forced by law to stand by them'
OR someone could watch that vlog and grass her up by relaying her accusations to the farmer himself. And Imagine if her far-fetched accusations turned out to be actually true, she could be putting herself in the firing line!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wasn’t referring to Nicky. She should be in her new baby bubble. I was talking about the other person who said she was going to post the video and other stuff today.
I never said ‘I’ was posting CCTV today (Monday). Read what I wrote again.

Reactions: 1
I never said ‘I’ was posting CCTV today (Monday). Read what I wrote again.
I think it's these two sentences which might have made people think you were going to show all. People interpret things differently though.

Lydia you have absolutely no complaint in the job Nicky done.. yours and Carrie’s hair looked immaculate! I’ll post the pictures tomorrow.

Well, as a good friend to Nicky I will out the truth.. just give me a day to put it all together.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.