Lydia Millen #33 take our sage advice, acknowledge your Globy vice, give the bees back their right.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia Millen #34 They threw me to the wolves and instead I verbally abused my hairdresser

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guys some great comments on this insta post from sister Rita. True colours being exposed esp under the comment from dear_english_major. Carrie has been described as her "leech sidekick" Right on the money.

I'm literally so repulsed by this whole Nicky thing, I don't think I can even hate-watch her for the laughs anymore. I can't be arsed giving her the views and she makes me so angry.

She seems to duck up everything she touches and clearly appears to be a total nightmare and complete witch with everyone she works with/encounters. But it's so frustrating that it never really seems to touch her and her downfall never seems to come.

Tattlers, we've just got to remind ourselves even if it takes a very long time in my experience, this tit ALWAYS always comes back around.
I really hope you are right.........

Reactions: 4
The whole farmer story she was spouting in regard to the ‘alleged murder’ and before hand with buzz could very well be bullshit and to add drama for some extra views.
She is the reigning queen of lispyland with a resident of 1 being herself.
Nothing she ever says adds up when time and or scrutiny is involved.

As was mentioned she had caviar and champagne with the possible neighbours(farmers?) that she alluded to killing him without a thought, said neighbours that supposedly pilfered her precious package of a cat flap I think it was?
That story soon stopped when it was found and no apology given.

The point is she is to blame, she can wrap the story in as many self pity bows and whistles as she likes but she neglected the poor cat miserably by allowing him to roam free when previously she kept them both under lock and key for fear of untimely death.

Lispy will never ever see fault fall at her door as that would need a ounce of humility to admit failure however small.
She doesn’t have the capacity.
Lol Lydia had caviar? She eats plain pizza and pasta and other plain flavors she for sure does not eat fish or roe. But letting her cats out considering the havoc (sp?) is just irresponsible. Doesn't matter if your cat is European or Bengal, they will hunt small animals and cause destruction to the habitat. Doesn't matter if they need the outdoor time, she has a big enough place to keep the cats indoors.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.