Lydia Millen #33 take our sage advice, acknowledge your Globy vice, give the bees back their right.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just putting this as a reminder that even all the way back in 2013 people thought she was a dick! They never change

also cue Lidl on actually posting haha!

sorry if this is against the rules just thought a jog down memory lane would be nice haha
View attachment 211613View attachment 211614View attachment 211615View attachment 211616View attachment 211617
This has me dying :ROFLMAO: She still uses all the exact same words and she obviously didn't STEEL a dictionary or brain cells from her, thats for sure. I would also just like to note how instead of saying she loves her friendS, she wrote I love my friend Alex :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so just the one friend is it then Lydia? I bet it's her nail tech friend Alex as she's a witch too. You know what they say, birds of a feather...

I thought she was a dick when I first found her, I hate watched her for a bit and then for some reason I started to enjoy her channel. I'm now back to thinking she is way worse than I originally thought.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just think, now she can add "I love my heated steering wheel" to her pathetic list of things she loves.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Obviously she's as bad. Did she turned the comments back on Globy and responded to the unhappy customers? No. She constantly unables Lydia's behaviour. I'm sure that she makes more money she ever did in her previous jobs, and wouldn't want to loose her current lifestyle, even if it means being a grown-ass-adult-sitter to Lydia. You have to be as bad to be ''friends'' with someone like that seriously.
The reason I didn't lump Carrie in with Lydia's behaviour previously is because I can't fault Carrie for any of the globy disaster, she is just doing her job and even though Lydia is her best friend, Lydia still writes her pay checks. She is most likely just doing what she has been told to do, if Carrie was to start answering the terrible comments it would mean Lydia would also have to acknowledge them, which is why they were just deleted. A lot of PA's/Managers enable their boss's bad behaviour. I imagine the lines between friendship and work is very fuzzy between those two. However Carrie having her hair done with Lydia isn't anything to do with work so Carrie could have stepped in this time.

Reactions: 19
Lydia Millen #34 Forget sage; red hair gave her the rage, even though she got a gorgeous balayage!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The reason I didn't lump Carrie in with Lydia's behaviour previously is because I can't fault Carrie for any of the globy disaster, she is just doing her job and even though Lydia is her best friend, Lydia still writes her pay checks. She is most likely just doing what she has been told to do, if Carrie was to start answering the terrible comments it would mean Lydia would also have to acknowledge them, which is why they were just deleted. A lot of PA's/Managers enable their boss's bad behaviour. I imagine the lines between friendship and work is very fuzzy between those two. However Carrie having her hair done with Lydia isn't anything to do with work so Carrie could have stepped in this time.
Said like that I do agree with you 100%!

This whole hair "disaster" (doesn't look that bad that she can't get out of the house come on) reminds me of Jennifer Aniston disaster. One failed brazilian blowout, probably her hair have had enough to be fair, and she had to cut her whole hair to a very bad bob haircut. Did we hear her dragging the hairdresser's job all over the media ? No. Lids did the same with that wardrobe company, first she said she'd keep it private, then she revealed the company's name. Well, she would have done the same Nicky wouldn't have come forward first. So props to Nicky for defending her brand. Reminds me of a podcast with Casey Neistat, where he explains how he came to realise how careful you had to be when choosing to publicly bash a company or not...

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She’s narcissistic and beyond petulant.
I’m surprised she’s not had the whole bungalow kitted out in mirrors, it would save on the constant decorating beg and she can spend that time gained admiring herself at every angle no matter the location.

As for poor little lynx, I’m not sure if anybody remembers but a lookalike Bengal called Buzz would escape his house and turn up at the bungalow quite a bit.
A farmer warned old Lispy (mentioned a few times in vlogs) if the cat kept going through his field/property that he wouldn’t hesitate to shoot him on sight.
She managed to keep the cat safe inside the bungalow and the owner collected him a few times.

Now the reason I mention this is she had verbal confirmation that the farmers in the area had issues with that cat and it visiting her property whether by accident/mistake for whatever reason.
She knew this but still continued to allow the cats to roam free regardless of that warning.
Had she maybe listened to that warning, actually acknowledged it and not been so pig headed the poor cat would maybe still be here.

She only had herself and her selfishness to blame for the poor little boy not surviving.
Even now she allows Lumi to run free, if she meets the same demise I’m sorry but she’s more stupid than she gets given credit for.

I adore cats so to see him leave this earth the way he presumably did is heart breaking but my sympathy lies with the poor cat for having such careless owners never ever her.
You never truly get over the hurt of losing a pet, but it’s her own fault.
The fact she Is still trying to garner sympathy for herself in a situation that could’ve easily been prevented but was ultimately her own doing is laughable.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It makes no sense, she doesn't explain but she says several time something along "but we would have had to move out, whereas with this one we would not, we are not moving out this house". Really this rant about the house they "lost" didn't make any sense. All we can see is that she's not over it and if she had the money she would certainly move out of her bungalow to buy a listed property. I agree with a previous post, with the green house she acts like she lives in a listes house and has to ask the solicitors lol. It's just a green house not a proper annexe they want to build.
To be fair her and the husband have upped the consumption of Alis free stash of frozen pizza with 5 condiments under $1 and dough balls, bread loafs, sausage rolls, finely baked frozen chips (I beg Tattlers to see Alis comment section for that vlog) (oh and home brand, costs less, save pennies here and in no time you'll own an Aston Martin), the cathedral cheddar is now being shipped in 20kg industrial blocks and cut up by Care@y with a chainsaw, crisps and crackers and pasta and beloved mystery nuggets of 'chicken' and the adorable fave of Mrs Millen, pickle and cheese and sprootling and egg sangas. Im sure I forgot something..........
Anyhoo if shes not making sense its not her fault, she is tripping on gasses they emit from arse, mouth and body glands. Shes not making sense shes high on her own allergy to gluten and lactose. If you're about to eat now, Bon Apetit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Said like that I do agree with you 100%!

This whole hair "disaster" (doesn't look that bad that she can't get out of the house come on) reminds me of Jennifer Aniston disaster. One failed brazilian blowout, probably her hair have had enough to be fair, and she had to cut her whole hair to a very bad bob haircut. Did we hear her dragging the hairdresser's job all over the media ? No. Lids did the same with that wardrobe company, first she said she'd keep it private, then she revealed the company's name. Well, she would have done the same Nicky wouldn't have come forward first. So props to Nicky for defending her brand. Reminds me of a podcast with Casey Neistat, where he explains how he came to realise how careful you had to be when choosing to publicly bash a company or not...
You're right it is exactly the same thing she did to the wardrobe company, she made out like they thought her and Ali couldn't afford the work and were not going to pay them but in reality I think she made that narrative up in her head. Lydia always tries to out do people and appear better than them. In yesterdays vlog, I would imagine she is of a similar age to the workman she had look at her spinach growing. I got all the feelings that she was trying to act like she is better than him because at 32 she has been able to 'afford' her house, have all these extensive renovations done and 'afford' an Aston martin and a range rover whilst he is just a workman, working for her.
I didn't know she named the wardrobe company, do you remember who it was?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She’s narcissistic and beyond petulant.
I’m surprised she’s not had the whole bungalow kitted out in mirrors, it would save on the constant decorating beg and she can spend that time gained admiring herself at every angle no matter the location.

As for poor little lynx, I’m not sure if anybody remembers but a lookalike Bengal called Buzz would escape his house and turn up at the bungalow quite a bit.
A farmer warned old Lispy (mentioned a few times in vlogs) if the cat kept going through his field/property that he wouldn’t hesitate to shoot him on sight.
She managed to keep the cat safe inside the bungalow and the owner collected him a few times.

Now the reason I mention this is she had verbal confirmation that the farmers in the area had issues with that cat and it visiting her property whether by accident/mistake for whatever reason.
She knew this but still continued to allow the cats to roam free regardless of that warning.
Had she maybe listened to that warning, actually acknowledged it and not been so pig headed the poor cat would maybe still be here.

She only had herself and her selfishness to blame for the poor little boy not surviving.
Even now she allows Lumi to run free, if she meets the same demise I’m sorry but she’s more stupid than she gets given credit for.

I adore cats so to see him leave this earth the way he presumably did is heart breaking but my sympathy lies with the poor cat for having such careless owners never ever her.
You never truly get over the hurt of losing a pet, but it’s her own fault.
The fact she Is still trying to garner sympathy for herself in a situation that could’ve easily been prevented but was ultimately her own doing is laughable.
If she just shut the bleeping front door of the bungalow for once, the cats wouldn't have gotten out so much and little lynx wouldn't have spent so much time in the farmers field. I'll never understand why they leave the front door open constantly, having a pigeon coloured gate outside your driveway doesn't mean you can't shut your door.

Reactions: 15
Doesn’t really matter if she directly named Nicky in a video, maybe she was slagging her off to a bunch of other influencers and people in the industry? She’s vile.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
When they say ‘they think they know what happened to Lynx’ - did they ever tell us what that is? Does anyone know for sure what happened to him?

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t really matter if she directly named Nicky in a video, maybe she was slagging her off to a bunch of other influencers and people in the industry? She’s vile.
Lydiot is definitely slagging Nicky to others. Nicky has mentioned she’s being bullied online and offline.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
When they say ‘they think they know what happened to Lynx’ - did they ever tell us what that is? Does anyone know for sure what happened to him?
I believe she said that they know Lynx is dead and they think he was killed. They both claim to have heard gunshots from the farmers field that night. Basically blaming the farmer. It has been said but not 100% sure that the farmer had previously threatened to shoot him if he came back onto his land but legally a farmer can not do that and cats are legally allowed to roam, so who knows.

Poor cat, he was beautiful

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Surely no one can be more vile than Lydia!? I've never watched Josie so I don't know.
OH... she has been caught red handed in a lot of scams. Josie is unethical.... her decorating taste is 1000% worse than Lydia (paints everything gold and her home looks like a french bordello inside) and she is even more desperate for money due to buying this massive home. Her vlogs changed during the move/lockdown to trying to sell everything that wasn't nailed down. They deserve each other! It's quite funny actually IMO

I believe she said that they know Lynx is dead and they think he was killed. They both claim to have heard gunshots from the farmers field that night. Basically blaming the farmer. It has been said but not 100% sure that the farmer had previously threatened to shoot him if he came back onto his land but legally a farmer can not do that and cats are legally allowed to roam, so who knows.

Poor cat, he was beautiful
I mean... I felt bad for them when he went missing. To not know that fate of a loved one or pet is gut wrenching. HOWEVER think about it... they have somehow with no evidence put out a narrative that he was killed/shot by a farmer/neighbor. Um if that was true, I would 1000% move away from that house/neighbor and definitely not let Lumi out. Who on earth would shoot and kill a cute little cat? She just likes to twist everything IMO

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.