Lydia Millen #33 take our sage advice, acknowledge your Globy vice, give the bees back their right.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new thread thanks to @JMD for the title suggestion.

quick update for anyone new....

Lydia has shown everyone how to have a shower and wash our hair
she now wants a hot tub in the forest
she has painted the gates sage green
she wants bees
she also wants a Hermes but doesn't want to pay for one
she ventured out the house to a vineyard but her vlogs are still boring :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
When they talk about the hot tub in the wooded area - isn’t that the bit they DON’T own even though they took the fence down? Or is there another wooded area in “the grounds”?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
When they talk about the hot tub in the wooded area - isn’t that the bit they DON’T own even though they took the fence down? Or is there another wooded area in “the grounds”?
oooh so they don't even own the woodland???

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why would she put a hot tub all the way in the forest? It will be freezing when they get out and would have to “hike” home. If they get a hot tub they should put it on the patio like Louise Pentland did, it’s right next to the door so they can get inside without getting cold.
She also should forget this wood burning idea it’s not good environmentally and we all know she’s going to save the environment one glass cleaning bottle at a time, instead she should get solar which will work even with cloud cover and run her hot tub that way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Have a laugh at me, I had to look up what TOWIE was and the first option it gave me was a person who drives a tow truck, I thought that could be Lydiot :unsure:but then thought surely thats not what the Tattlers are on about then looked across to see and ad for The Only Way is Essex, so that that probably more like that they are on about. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Peppypoopar
Where was this posted? I'm not on their Instagram, am I missing out?

Screenshot_20200809_172320.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 18

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
If anyone ever wants to dive in to the backstory with Rosie Londoner, check out GOMI. It is...a wild time. Much like so many other influencers, falsehoods and freebies abound. She's from a more upper class background than Lydia, but she's not classy. Case in point, wore a Nazi uniform to a costume party once.

Honestly between the two I would much prefer to spend time with our Lyds.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Hi Tattlers

So Cawwee, Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum and I all went to the vinyard to celebrate my success. I'm like a best wine did you know? I just get better with age. Glóby has now made national headlines in the Telegraph Stella magazine. It's definitely going to win product of the year decade now. Depop Dee has been filling up scrapbook after scrapbook with all my awards and fan mail. I'm such a happy little pea. Cawwee says I'm a little ray of pitch black. But why stop there? I've decided Ali's no longer allowed a separate office now. It's going to be a shrine. Dedicated to me.

Now I've made it in the big league, I no longer want to be the leader of the pack. I'm a lone wolf. If I wanted to be surrounded by witches I'd get a dog. Of course there's always going to be haters. Frow needs a loyalty check. She can go to Italy as many times as she wants, but she'll never be Italian or cultured like me. And as for Louise Thompson, she's entitled to her incorrect opinion. Sage is all the rage. She's so shawt her hair smells like feet. I hope she took notes on my step by step shower routine and then she can have luscious hair just like me, without having to spend 500 notes on that overpriced erm thingy-ma-jig. Who even wants to style their hair with something renown for picking up dirt anyway?

You've probably all seen that the beehive is underway. I was sceptical at first I must admit, but I agreed on two conditions. Firstly that, Ali paints the bees' stripes sage. Yellow isn't really my aesthetic you see. Secondly that, Ali buys me a Hermès bag. There's a 'me' in Hermès, not a Vic or a Amelia or a Leonie, so I don't see why they should have one and not ME. My husband actually had the audacity to say no to both and asked if I was crazy. Crazy people don't know they are crazy. I know I'm crazy therefore I can not be crazy. Anyway, being a dick won't make yours any bigger Ali! But then I realised that the bee keeping will actually provide a good distraction for Depop Dee to Depop all of Ali's belongings so I CAN finally afford my very own Hermès. I'm not as stoopy as I look after all.

All this plotting is ever so tiresome. I've got to go for my seventh nap of the day now. My Doctor told me a lay in a week is way better than any 3 step Clinique. I didn't need a mum after all. Did you know that rabbits jump and they live for 8 years? Dogs run and they live for 15 years. Tortoises do nothing and live for 150 years. So who's the smart slothy now? Maybe I do need to do even less and hire a third personal assistant...to you know glitter over all the bitter. I feel sorry for all those pretentious witches that are jealous of me. It must be exhausting keeping up all those fake appearances and stressing about all the tit they can't control.

Love Lydia (Who is always happy. Period. Just not when I'm on my period. Or pre-period. Or ever.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Hi Tattlers

So Cawwee, Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum and I all went to the vinyard to celebrate my success. I'm like a best wine did you know? I just get better with age. Glóby has now made national headlines in the Telegraph Stella magazine. It's definitely going to win product of the year decade now. Depop Dee has been filling up scrapbook after scrapbook with all my awards and fan mail. I'm such a happy little pea. Cawwee says I'm a little ray of pitch black. But why stop there? I've decided Ali's no longer allowed a separate office now. It's going to be a shrine. Dedicated to me.

Now I've made it in the big league, I no longer want to be the leader of the pack. I'm a lone wolf. If I wanted to be surrounded by witches I'd get a dog. Of course there's always going to be haters. Frow needs a loyalty check. She can go to Italy as many times as she wants, but she'll never be Italian or cultured like me. And as for Louise Thompson, she's entitled to her incorrect opinion. Sage is all the rage. She's so shawt her hair smells like feet. I hope she took notes on my step by step shower routine and then she can have luscious hair just like me, without having to spend 500 notes on that overpriced erm thingy-ma-jig. Who even wants to style their hair with something renown for picking up dirt anyway?

You've probably all seen that the beehive is underway. I was sceptical at first I must admit, but I agreed on two conditions. Firstly that, Ali paints the bees' stripes sage. Yellow isn't really my aesthetic you see. Secondly that, Ali buys me a Hermès bag. There's a 'me' in Hermès, not a Vic or a Amelia or a Leonie, so I don't see why they should have one and not ME. My husband actually had the audacity to say no to both and asked if I was crazy. Crazy people don't know they are crazy. I know I'm crazy therefore I can not be crazy. Anyway, being a dick won't make yours any bigger Ali! But then I realised that the bee keeping will actually provide a good distraction for Depop Dee to Depop all of Ali's belongings so I CAN finally afford my very own Hermès. I'm not as stoopy as I look after all.

All this plotting is ever so tiresome. I've got to go for my seventh nap of the day now. My Doctor told me a lay in a week is way better than any 3 step Clinique. I didn't need a mum after all. Did you know that rabbits jump and they live for 8 years? Dogs run and they live for 15 years. Tortoises do nothing and live for 150 years. So who's the smart slothy now? Maybe I do need to do even less and hire a third personal assistant...to you know glitter over all the bitter. I feel sorry for all those pretentious witches that are jealous of me. It must be exhausting keeping up all those fake appearances and stressing about all the tit they can't control.

Love Lydia (Who is always happy. Period. Just not when I'm on my period. Or pre-period. Or ever.)
Wonderful, as ever. Thank you @ElleBelle

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lidl has realised that the bottom has dropped out of retail (not her bottom obvs as she doesnt have one) so she's embracing the great outdoors:
Cutting branches off her "European" plum tree to bring inside
Going for a stroll hike with BFF Cawwie and foraging for food nicking a broad bean from a farmer's field
Making "large" jars of jam from a teaspoon of blackberries
Growing 'water ' cress on the windowsill (just because cress needs water doesn't make it watercress)
Planning the 'kitchen garden ' out off sight of the kitchen
Marking out raised beds with twigs then deciding she needs landscapers as it's too much like hard work
Whingeing that said landscapers didn't turn up......try paying them
Visiting a vinyard wineyard winyard winingyard winingbitch vineyard but only showing herself (hold the bloody wine glass properly!)
Growing 'sproooouuuutlings ' on the windowsill with seeds from Scotland Amazon
Travelling around the country Lake District Peak District Cawwie's Mum's house researching greenhouses
Begging for a "Victorian" greenhouse as the shed summerhouse outside office wasn't forthcoming
Accepting free veg deliveries from NHS workers for weeks even though she doesn't like vegetables
Taking the fence down between the "grounds " and their "woodland"
Begging for a wood burning hot tub to put in the woodland
Posing in sunflower barley corn grass (delete as applicable) fields like every other bloody instagrammer
Accepting a huge gifted rose order from David Austin Roses for the 'rose garden '
Getting a beehive because it goes with her "assthetics "
Planting a rose in the rose garden milk churn with no drainage holes
Watching Ali assemble a planter and painting it sage
Painting everything sage
Wearing aprons. All. The. Time.
Visiting her neighbour Fashion Mumblr (Northamptonshire Buckinghamshire is next to the Cotswolds don't you know) to pick up tips on greenhouse raised beds Fendi dog walking bags floral linen straw bags Aga how to hold a wine glass
Slothing on the recliner outside rather than the sofa inside holding wine glass (by the bowl)
I could go on but losing the will to live and I know far more about her than is healthy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
@Miscanthus This may be my fave post 🙌🏽 It's just all so...so...TRUE.

I do wonder if sometimes we (me mainly 😂) are too harsh on her under the pretext of humour. But then I think actually none of it is fabricated or even highly exaggerated. She does and says all these things online of her own volition. So I conclude, why is it acceptable for Lydia to be an idiot but not for us to point it out??? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
If anyone ever wants to dive in to the backstory with Rosie Londoner, check out GOMI. It is...a wild time. Much like so many other influencers, falsehoods and freebies abound. She's from a more upper class background than Lydia, but she's not classy. Case in point, wore a Nazi uniform to a costume party once.

Honestly between the two I would much prefer to spend time with our Lyds.
The British upper classes have a real issue with this, they are mostly not classy - all crass, most have multiple affairs openly, racist behaviours, paedophilia and underage abuse cases, drug addictions and are snobs. Case in point our own Prince Harry also dressed up as a Nazi for a party 🤦🏻‍♀️. They are all gross and don’t believe they apply to “the rules” like us commoners have to! Yet social climbers and faux posh new money like our Lyds want to be like them , deluded!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Peppypoopar
Where was this posted? I'm not on their Instagram, am I missing out?

View attachment 206968
What is wrong with both of them?
Would you put this up for all to see? Really?
Wouldn’t there be just one tiny little voice in your head saying - “No - bad idea...don’t do this....?”
This is the epitome of bad taste and arrant stupidity. Actually - it’s offensive...
Reminds me of the hideous photograph of Lydia on NYE with her fingers spread over her mouth with her tongue poking through them. Vile. No thanks...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

I do wonder if sometimes we (me mainly 😂) are too harsh on her under the pretext of humour. But then I think actually none of it is fabricated or even highly exaggerated. She does and says all these things online of her own volition. So I conclude, why is it acceptable for Lydia to be an idiot but not for us to point it out??? 😂
Thanks! 😁 That means a lot coming from you @Elle Belle
I was starting to think it wasn't funny...but it's the sheer amount of material that makes it funny! There is nothing she could say to change it!

Reactions: 21

I didn't think we are too harsh at all. She really asks for it AND truth is she would probably agree with everything that's written here about her anyway, or not. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I too have felt that in the past. However, sometimes the behaviour incenses me so much - case in point the wretched bee hive and the Neanderthal (is this the missing link?) photos of Mr Chavtastic...How do they expect to be recruited as paid ambassadors for anything with this kind of tone deafness? Tone dumbness more like. ENOUGH NOW... Team Grrumpy 🤭

Edit. Can you just imagine when Linen interviewed Aerin Lauder...? “This is a photo of my husband in the grounds cooking our barbecue Aerin...what do you think?”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
OMG very behind but had youtube on in the background and Lydia’s video about what she regrets buying was on .. the end bit about the heated steering wheels!!! WHAT. A. bleep.
NEVER have i ever herd something so pathetic and arrogant in my whole 30 years.
Grade A bleep. Sorry i know some of you hate that word but there is no other way to describe her.
I actually wanted to punch my tv
I dunno why that has annoyed me so much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.