Lydia Millen #33 take our sage advice, acknowledge your Globy vice, give the bees back their right.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean... I felt bad for them when he went missing. To not know that fate of a loved one or pet is gut wrenching. HOWEVER think about it... they have somehow with no evidence put out a narrative that he was killed/shot by a farmer/neighbor. Um if that was true, I would 1000% move away from that house/neighbor and definitely not let Lumi out. Who on earth would shoot and kill a cute little cat? She just likes to twist everything IMO
Exactly, why would you stay, especially if your intention is to raise kids in that house. Who would have kids playing outside knowing there is a farmer or neighbour next door ready and waiting to shoot anything that wanders onto his land especially if he has already killed your pet!

Reactions: 13
because Lydia reduced Nicky to tears In her own home & was asked to leave. I assume payment was expected afterwards maybe but didn’t happen.
Oh my goodness! I am so annoyed at Lydia over this! Who does she think she is?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And yet, Ali was posting about how they went to the neighbours and enjoyed Champagne and Caviar, presumably not the same neighbour? I used to feel sorry for Ali, and Carrie too, but I can see they are all cut from the same cloth. If Carrie had any gumption about her she would know that how Lidl is behaving is appalling, yet she enables her, allows her to continue to be rude and objectionable, Ali allows this too. If they were honest, they would have answered the Globy queries, refunded where appropriate, and behaved professionally, rather than acting as if they are crooks with something to hide. She hates it when she gets called out, but was quite happy to call out the wardrobe company or to allude to Nicky doing a bad job on her hair when probably she torturing it with heated tools turned her own hair red. Or leave without paying for the hair treatment you've just received, that you loved enough to have photographed and videoed. Plus why is the screechy one Carrie, getting her hair done for free, she is just the obnoxious one's sidekick?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
It's bullshit though. She hired a pet detective to track Lynx and apparently there was no trace of him. If this pet detective was legit, he would have potentially found Lynx's body or at least traces of his last whereabouts. Or is Lydia alluding that the farmer, gangsta style, during the dead of the night, wrapped Lynx in an old rolled up carpet, threw him in the boot before driving 50 miles south to depose him in a river, never to be seen again until being washed up on the shores of Cuba.

It's just another one of her imaginary narcissistic fucked up fairy tales.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I believe she said that they know Lynx is dead and they think he was killed. They both claim to have heard gunshots from the farmers field that night. Basically blaming the farmer. It has been said but not 100% sure that the farmer had previously threatened to shoot him if he came back onto his land but legally a farmer can not do that and cats are legally allowed to roam, so who knows.

Poor cat, he was beautiful
I don't know one single farmer who would shoot a cat. (Only if it would attack the chicken or rabbits repeatedly or their own cats??). If he shot him it was something of a personal issue. A cat running through your fields or pastures is no problem and no reason to shot them.
It's all very vague as always with Lydia.
When you see the google map of their property you see it is pretty rural and the chance the cat got hit by a car is relatively minimal.
I can understand that she wants the cats to live their best life (ok, one of them has no life anymore) but on the other hand she lets Lumi out at night, and she brings mice with her into the house. I would keep her in at least at night, but Madame would've to clean a cat loo. And meanwhile Lumi is as much of a complainer as Lydia, and we saw in the vlogs how annoying she gets if she isn't allowed to get out.

Reactions: 16
This is from the L'oreal website when I googled why does dyed brown hair turn red. It has been super hot and she is always out in the sun and as we know she is always heat styling her hair.
I have balayage and have lighter brown put through my dark hair. It will always pull warm tones even with using purple shampoo as it’s your underlying natural pigment. I’m sure Nicky would have explained this to her 🙄 Any decent hairdresser would. I regularly have to have mine toned if I’ve been out in the sun a lot. She’s such an idiot.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Plus she made it quite clear that she didn't like Lynx. He peed all over the house, over her head in bed. Brought in rodents, and Lumi hated him. It was a very badly thought out purchase gift or whatever the hell it was. He had wonky eyes, so might have not been able to be used for breeding or showing, so, therefore, a cheaper purchase/gift. I love cats and have three of my own, and wouldn't want to see any cat, or dog harmed. Their behaviour around him and how badly they looked after him is the reason poor Lynx met his end. To look for blame/closure, they need to look at themselves.

Reactions: 29
buying this massive home.
The funny thing is. Very shortly before she started to talk about that they bought TOR I thought to myself, "man, Josie is the only one that didn't buy a big ass house like the others, and she is content with what she has (housewise)". A week or so later (if even) I knew it better.
When she spoke about her pink room and everyone got wild in the comments that it would look tit, I thought "what's the problem, she has enough rooms, let her have fun with one of them".
When she told us that Charlie wanted to put his skin care stuff in her glass cabinet in the bathroom, and she manipulated him into not doing it, I thought "yeah, I can understand that, his skincare bottles don't fit the aesthetic"
But then she went on buying tacky tit and decorating horribly and cut Charlie more and more out of decision-making...
I know it's the Lydia thread..
At this point, I really don't know why she bought that big old house other than in showing off. She doesn't even like the country life.
And the same goes for Lydia, bought a too expensive house, obsessively re-decorating over and over and now whining over another house they didn't buy.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I must say, I have got upset all over again seeing the beautiful photos of Lynx. So very, very sad...

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I was just skipping through Lydias life update vlog that was posted on here earlier, the one where she gets her hair done by Nicky for the first time. She says that Nicky and her team go to London and do hair in the Michael John salon, I'm pretty sure thats the salon that Despina used to work in! Maybe going to Nicky or wanting to have her hair done by her is what caused the issues between her and Despina but it also makes me believe that Lydia wanted her hair done for free by Nicky, like she used to when going to Michael Johns to see Despina. Even though she went to the Nickys birmingham salon.

Reactions: 10
Just think, now she can add "I love my heated steering wheel" to her pathetic list of things she loves.
Maybe she'll put a picture of the steering wheel in her dumb scrapbook of old houses, husband and cat?! I cannot imagine a scrapbook like she made...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly, why would you stay, especially if your intention is to raise kids in that house. Who would have kids playing outside knowing there is a farmer or neighbour next door ready and waiting to shoot anything that wanders onto his land especially if he has already killed your pet!
What will he do to the bees?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
It's bullshit though. She hired a pet detective to track Lynx and apparently there was no trace of him. If this pet detective was legit, he would have potentially found Lynx's body or at least traces of his last whereabouts. Or is Lydia alluding that the farmer, gangsta style, during the dead of the night, wrapped Lynx in an old rolled up carpet, threw him in the boot before driving 50 miles south to depose him in a river, never to be seen again until being washed up on the shores of Cuba.

It's just another one of her imaginary narcissistic fucked up fairy tales.
She also said the pet detective didn't take her seriously and was very dismissive, refusing to answer her requests for help. Another time she played the victim because she didn't get her way.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I thought she was contorted with full face make up, ugly at home clothes but then bringing the miss matching Due Barrie up to just promote her smug car and boot upper class envy. What a bleeping fugly picture.
Then the mind you bizness????
We should all come down on hard when tourists come here and say "Im uncomfortable with you being spiteful to Lidl about the poor cat dying..." Etc. Yes this bleeping witch is still around, crimes lately are Globy, now a definite case of being a bleep to a fellow female, professional not a girlboss. And yes I spend free time thinking this peice of human sculpted tit is also coated in A grade teflon. NOTHING gets her down, regards her anti social bent to anyone shes in contact with. Theres got to be an end??? Im not so much knowledgeable if these types get their own back??? Unfortunately I have had my life ruined by these types so my outlook is not broad, I get on with life bit by bit and almost no justice. I am a clear conscience person so theres that. But she looks to be headed to an infuriatingly slow demise, full of defiant malicious narc cruelty. Gross foul stench of a person, how long till shes done and dusted?
I have dealt with people like her all my life, even had a narc boyfriend. Sorry to say, but they never get their's because they have no shame and no conscience. They lie, confuse, charm, and play victim to those around them. They run smear compains against people that try to out them. They have an ability to manipulate some people into being their slave enablers. Without their enablers, they are tit. (Cawwwieee and CinderAli ). It takes a special type of person to see through them (like most of us here on tattle). Even when they do get karma (like globy) they believe their own lies about how great they are. They get worse as they get older and most end up alone, with nothing.. But that is at the very end of their life. The best revenge is to walk away and live a happy life.
Btw, I dont believe she feels that devastated about that dead cat. She loves the high she gets from all the attention and sympathy, and that's it! She is overreacting because she is faking it. Sorry, it may sound harsh to some of you with authentic sympathy towards her. It is unfathomable to make sense unless you live with someone like her and get out of it. She has a strange way at reacting to death, because her feelings are shallow. Like when she said she was waiting for her grandmother to die to inherit her luxury items.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She also said the pet detective didn't take her seriously and was very dismissive, refusing to answer her requests for help. Another time she played the victim because she didn't get her way.
I mean why would a pet detective decline a job, finding lost pets is literally his job. I guess in reality she tried to beg a free service out of him, and he told her off. It makes no sense otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I really hate how this woman gets his beard/sub (we don't know) to do her every bidding. So weird and harmful to Ali's personality, but that's what you get for being used and using someone for money. Everyone in her life is just a 'pawn' she pays for (including Carrie) because no-one can stand her personality. Including her family members. And i do feel sad for her in a sense, but she's too narc to make any difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The whole farmer story she was spouting in regard to the ‘alleged murder’ and before hand with buzz could very well be bullshit and to add drama for some extra views.
She is the reigning queen of lispyland with a resident of 1 being herself.
Nothing she ever says adds up when time and or scrutiny is involved.

As was mentioned she had caviar and champagne with the possible neighbours(farmers?) that she alluded to killing him without a thought, said neighbours that supposedly pilfered her precious package of a cat flap I think it was?
That story soon stopped when it was found and no apology given.

The point is she is to blame, she can wrap the story in as many self pity bows and whistles as she likes but she neglected the poor cat miserably by allowing him to roam free when previously she kept them both under lock and key for fear of untimely death.

Lispy will never ever see fault fall at her door as that would need a ounce of humility to admit failure however small.
She doesn’t have the capacity.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.