Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her Instagram stories she's say her periods are depressed or whatever it is.

When really she's pissed her scam tan kit flopped.

BTW I'm so depressed and bloated, ill wear a 2 piece white bikini (AD) to show how sad I am.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I wonder if those sausage rolls are gluten free?

WTF is the deal with the bees, it's come out of NOWHERE! Exactly what are they going to do with them? It's so random. Surely you can't just have bees without and sort of training? Research just isn't enough in my eyes. I can see it's a disaster waiting to happen.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I just saw her IG story on PMDD. You can't simply diagnose PMDD with having those symptoms for less than a couple of weeks. If you go to any GP, they will ask you to keep a menstrual diary for at least couple of months before being properly diagnosed. Even if she has PMDD, she needs to be on benzo ASAP so she can chill the F out.

I just hate how Lydia is taking the seriousness of PMDD away with her whimsical themeless ad-filled posts.

On a side note, didn't the blogger, Patricia Bright, also shared her story about her diagnosis with PMDD as well? 🤔

Reactions: 19
I wonder if those sausage rolls are gluten free?

WTF is the deal with the bees, it's come out of NOWHERE! Exactly what are they going to do with them? It's so random. Surely you can't just have bees without and sort of training? Research just isn't enough in my eyes. I can see it's a disaster waiting to happen.
no they're not, Aldi says something like striking a balance between gluten-free pizza and the sausage rolls. I'm sure they think eating gluten free is a healthy diet choice!

I just saw her IG story on PMDD. You can't simply diagnose PMDD with having those symptoms for less than a couple of weeks. If you go to any GP, they will ask you to keep a menstrual diary for at least couple of months before being properly diagnosed. Even if she has PMDD, she needs to be on benzo ASAP so she can chill the F out.

I just hate how Lydia is taking the seriousness of PMDD away with her whimsical themeless ad-filled posts.

On a side note, didn't the blogger, Patricia Bright, also shared her story about her diagnosis with PMDD as well? 🤔
especially since she's only started getting headaches! why is she such a head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe they’re willingly showing us how shite their meals are! Who eats pizza, sausage rolls and chips for dinner?!!??! 🤢 No wonder they both look ill
And mountains of sausage rolls! He must've made a full pack...plus pizza, plus oven chips 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
The whole bee hive thing makes me so angry. One day once I have a house with a big garden I'd love to keep bees (I love bees) and these dummies are just getting one for the fun of it? So cruel those bees don't stand a chance

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ali's vlog! - how to make a 40 minute vlog about nothing when you have no work on. Literally walk around the house and talk about nothing and film it. Had to watch the wardrobe bit on fast forward - dull dull dull, try on clothes, talk about them - inane crap. Cooking sausage rolls and pizza for dinner - there are no words. If i gave that to my teenagers for dinner they would think I was clearing the freezer out or something! This is my lip balm, this is what's in my drawers...this is vlogging for beginners basically...

Oh and he's definitely had work done to his face, it looks very tight and weird to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The bees stem from Ali having bad hay fever this year and he read to relieve it you should eat local honey so of course he thinks he needs to become a bee keeper 😂 my parents have a FloHive and to be fair it doesn’t take much work it’s not like traditional beekeeping you just turn a knob and the honey comes out, but they still need some care so hopefully they’ve properly researched it. My parents got theirs in the spring so they could acclimate to the area before winter, I’m worried about them doing it now because there’s not much time for them to get used to the area before it gets cold and honey bees don’t hibernate.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny story about an apiary. My friend's brother thought one of his queens had died. So he ordered a new one in the post. The new queen arrived, he added her to the hive, she FOUND THE OLD, STILL ALIVE QUEEN, MURDERED HER and split the hive!

He was so distraught! He never meant to do that. He thought the old queen was dead. And in his ignorance, he started his own "Game of Thrones" in the Beehive! On top of all of this, he had to leave for a few days to go on a work trip. So he had a warring beehive and he had to leave them on their own to sort it out themselves. He wished them luck, did the sign of the cross above them like some sort of bishop blessing the troops and requested that at least most of them survive their battle and leave at least one queen.

He came back to a mostly alive beehive, thankfully.

Who eats pizza, sausage rolls and chips for dinner?!!??! 🤢
I would say two year olds eat like this but I have known toddlers with a more sophisticated palate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
HAHA exactly.... They need 3 because they will never eat all of the veg she's about to grow and they'll be wasting it all.

AND LOOK AT HOW MUCH BREAD THEY ARE EATING BEFORE PIZZA!
Edit.... and FRIES as well!!! 🤯 Just one of those items is bad for you and there isn’t any salad or fruit.
And this is the dinner she didn’t have time to make because she was so busy with the table person?!!?
Those are sausage rolls. How can she eat that many with nothing else except ketchup? I’ve never seen anyone eat a meal like this.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Ali has provided me with so much entertainment this evening...

1. What is that picture he has posted on his insta? It’s actually scary and I can’t even believe he thinks it’s cool.
2. The intro to his vlog staring out of the window looking pensively at the wildlife with that background music? He must be having us all on!? Is lidl on the other side filing him 😂 He is the biggest cheese ball ever.
3. He openly admits he was sat there with a coffee “thinking what am I going to do today” ... Imagine waking up each day and trying to think about something you could do to fill the day? No purpose, no real job, no meaning. Hmm I might clear out my wardrobes for something to do. Pathetic!
4. What is that dinner!? A pile of sausage rolls thrown on a plate with chips and pizza haha... and they try and portray they are such classy and luxe individuals!
5. Another video finished off with an argument between this loving husband and wife about who is right and wrong. Why does one has to be right or wrong? Lydia looks very uncomfortable like she’s about to blow her sh** cos she can never be made out to be a fool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
TOP OF THE FLOPS - The top ten countdown of Lydia icks (do not read on an empty stomach) (do read with a large gin and tonic) (skip the tonic).

10. Coming in at last place, but still an irritating ick nonetheless, Lydia standing on her tippy-toes, pretending she's a solid supermodel 5ft 9". Yo so shawt, when you went to meet Santa he said, 'go back to work!'

9. Next up, Lydia's relentless spouting of 'sprootling' or 'sproots' in that annoying asshole of a Scottish accent. She's not even Scottish (no offence to Scots, real Scots). No wonder they do not grow. What language are you actually speaking Lydia? Bullshit?

8. A throwback, the unforgettable, not once, but twice, impromptu taxi dandruff snack attack. I mean we all sprang from apes, but Lydia clearly didn't spring far enough.

7. In at number 7, I may be wrong but I doubt it, Lydia's monotonous basic witch mirror selfies in her lifeless linen dresses. All whilst simultaneously jutting out that man jaw and eye-bleeping herself. What. A. Talent. Her wank bank must be full of mental images of herself. JK. Ice queen don't masturbate. Elsewhere, hell is wallpapered with all her deleted selfies.

6. Just missing the top five, Lydia's incessant smug use of 🙊. Three wise monkeys once advised 'see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil'. Must be pre-warning for Glóby. Must be.

5. Respectfully landing in at mid-chart, Chicken Cawwee pacifying to Lydia's every need and whim. 'You're the best boss babe, like in forever, I've made you a plaque of how bougie witch like you are'. Did Cawwee ever make you a top ten list though? No! Fire her. Now.

4. Edging closer to that #1 spot, Lydia's big dick delusions of grandeur - Northamptonshire Buckinghamshire, Fire Exit Courtyard, Downstairs Loo Powder Room, Car The Aston, My Life My Reign of the Village, and so on. I'll help a girl out. Being a dick won't make Ali's any bigger.

3. In at third place, this one hits differently, Lydia's constant self-diagnosis of PMT, PMDD, Celiac Disease, Headaches, Brain Damage, Flopitis, oh no that last one was just Tattle. Straight up, I'm not going to kick a sick girl when she's down horizontal in bed. I don't engage in mental combat with the unarmed.

2. Strong contender, Lydia's non-stop lisping baby talking - 'Kenny-Ken', 'Lumi-Bear', 'Slothy Sloth', 'Moo-Moo Cow'. Brains aren't everything I suppose. In Lydia's case they're nothing.

1. Securing the top spot, Lydia with her smug face and 'he he he' after she's made her point. After she thinks she's made a point. The next tropical cyclone should be named after her. It would be less fatal than this face.

I'm sure I've missed many an ick. Zillions, most likely. You'll note Lumi only got one mention, but that attention-seeking twit of a cat could have her whole top ten. If anyone is on the verge of a break up, you know when you get that ick and even the way they breathe or eat triggers you, maybe read this list and try again, you have it much better than Cinderali.

Hit like if, like me, you're on the sly slow clapping for the rouge 🐝 to sting her. I need to get my engagement up. Listen I'm a nice person. So if I'm a dick to you Lydia, you need to ask yourself why.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
I am a beekeeper. There is always one bee that follows you back and wants to sting you, they always go for the face, if not kept properly or issues e.g. disease, varroa mite, wasp attacks, humid day, lack of nectar flow, queenless or queen problems they get feisty. They also don't like perfume and lots of scents, and we know that will be an issue with the amount of Aerin perfume Lyds sprays around. There is always a swarm, this is a natural process and should be encouraged especially if they are living in the countryside. Honeybees are tricky and misunderstood creatures, highly complex. I know beekeepers who have been beekeeping for 25+ years and still get surprised by their bees. I think one will follow her, sting her and then that will be the end of the hive. I think the only reason they are getting one and Ali is interested is because over lockdown David Beckham got a Flow Hive set up in the Beckham's Cotswold palace and now it is trendy.
I'm curious, how much does it cost to buy bees and a bee house and all the protective stuff you need, is it necessary to wear that white gear? I wonder if Ali paid for this stuff or not.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.