Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can wear my Hangisi's all day. They are genuinely that comfortable. But soles are robust and can withstand the impact, especially if you resole them when needed. Lydia, in her TikTok and insta posts, literally just threw her shoes up in the air to land on the floor. She didn't care if the leather or suede scuffed or the crystals fell out, because let's face it, she can just beg for another pair. Of course, over time shoes do obtain wear and tear. I don't mind this, as I purchase items (I do have to save up for these especially now with a mortgage) to love and to wear. Plus it depicts a story. I'd love to tell my children/grandchildren one day, if we have them, that these were the pair of shoes mama got married in or got made partner in etc.

On this note, my shoe-loving friends, should I or should I not pull the trigger? There's an extra 20 per cent off at checkout 😬 I hope no-one is offended as I do greatly sympathise with the current economic climate. I've not made many frivolous purchases at all during the pandemic. I've been working really hard recently (on toil today, not sciving on Tattle 😂). This may be my justification to purchase 😂

View attachment 193541
Oh my gosh I wish I could pull off yellow. My skin is pale with a pink undertone and it always just makes me look sick. Alas.

I have been eying off a pair of Manolos for a while, so glad to hear they’re comfortable! Might need to be my Christmas shoes...(for some reason I find justifying shoes as Christmas shoes very easy 😅 even six months out...)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I find it hilarious when Tattlers say she used to be so nice but she changed when they moved into the bungalow. She’s always been a stuck up, snotty witch! I followed her from 2015 and back then she was leaving pass-agg replies to comments and being openly rude. I remember a video from the old house where a subscriber had sent her a badly written letter, accompanying a gift. Lidl acted as if she couldn’t understand a word and kept saying how strange it was, like it was the weirdest thing she’d ever seen. But that subscriber had thought they were doing a good thing. They wanted to impress her and instead she laughed at and belittled them on camera, for others to laugh at too. She’s ALWAYS been a horrible, unkind person. She didn’t change, her video editor did.
she definitely has. I used to love her before she started working with luxury brands like end of 2015, but she’s always had a very high opinion of herself.
This might be a stupid example, but even in this “jokey” post where she says she should’ve been the lead in a school play, it comes across that it’s in jest, but you know deep down she thinks so much of herself, the spotlight should be on her, she should be the lead, the best of the best.

throughout all of her videos she’s always come across like this, like if someone were to ask her “what has Ali asked for, for a Xmas Gift” she would turn round and say “nothing because he’s got me” - again in jest but you KNOW she genuinely believes she is the best thing ever put on Earth 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 23
It's the fact she refers to them as adventure braids. WTF this girl going on an adventure??? Prissy pants fearlessly travelled though the haunted hallows of the bedevilled bungalow in search of her long-lost dignity. I suppose being on the beg full-time can be classed as a scaventure. She really needs to get a life with a side of stiff dick.

Saying that, I do like braids and often wear my hair with a waterfall or fishtail braid, but I graduated from pigtails aged 5 with honours. No ribbons mind. Excuse my PJs. Better than linen though. Always ✌🏽

View attachment 190829
Oh my goodness... beautiful! Thanks... now I have hair envy to go along with my boob envy! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Purely for our amusement I hope Carrie buys a lovely little stone cottage with beams and refuses to let Lydia help her decorate.
Please...Lidl’s going to offload all that furniture and tat in the loft onto Carrie and then fish for compliments because she’s such a good friend with impeccable taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she genuinely think she is all this?
Good person that listens when others speak? She can’t handle a comment!
67A5101F-9646-42BE-812C-18E27566F24E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Does she genuinely think she is all this?
Good person that listens when others speak? She can’t handle a comment!
View attachment 193617
She's living purely for a greenhouse atm.
She's upset she wasn't gifted the latest Dior bag.
She's never on any lists because nobody wants her anymore.
She's not authentic and puts on a posh pretentious voice...she's trying her upmost to hide who she is and where she came from.
She doesn't walk. She is on the of the laziest people we know...constantly lying horizontally on her crap sofa.
She is not a good person..she's greedy and never donates to charity.
She has to have servants around her constantly I.e. Ali, Carrie and this new PA. She cant stand to be alone so pays for friends.
She never let's anyone speak and has to be the most loud obnoxious person in the room.
She would never hold a door open for anyone.
She only smiles when she wants to portray happiness. It's not genuine as seen in her husband's vlogs.
We are in a pandemic..she has no compassion for the world. She can't even look after he own mother.
She is not good.
Lydia you are uncool.

Also why does she need a birthday present from Carrie. Wasn't she given flowers and a cake over lockdown? How is that not enough? Why is she so greedy. Get a grip lidl..the world's falling apart and all you care about is your birthday that was months ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I find it hilarious when Tattlers say she used to be so nice but she changed when they moved into the bungalow. She’s always been a stuck up, snotty witch! I followed her from 2015 and back then she was leaving pass-agg replies to comments and being openly rude. I remember a video from the old house where a subscriber had sent her a badly written letter, accompanying a gift. Lidl acted as if she couldn’t understand a word and kept saying how strange it was, like it was the weirdest thing she’d ever seen. But that subscriber had thought they were doing a good thing. They wanted to impress her and instead she laughed at and belittled them on camera, for others to laugh at too. She’s ALWAYS been a horrible, unkind person. She didn’t change, her video editor did.
Definitely agree with this. She may have been prettier and healthier but she’s always been a top class bellend. You can tell by the way she bragged about having her rent paid by her family at uni so she could spend her loan on whatever she wanted, or the fact she lied about being homeless when really she was at her nans. Ali probably edited her worst parts out and she probably tried harder to be “likeable” because she was just starting out and needed to create a following and a persona that brands would want to sponsor. Now, she doesn’t seem to care about the content she puts across or if she comes across a stuck up knob. However, there’s still a stark contrast between the way she presents herself on her vlogs and Ali’s. She’s that person who has been handed everything in life with no problems and likes to make herself seem the victim and as if she was “poor” and “scraped by” yet her Dad was giving her expensive gifts and she didn’t have to worry about rent during Uni and now looks down on her own Mother because she isn’t luxe or glam. For me, that tells me everything. Clearly her Dad pissed off with someone younger when Lydia was however old and her Mum provided for her and STILL she clearly looks down on her. I’ve had my own issues with my Mum but I would never look down on her for her job, or for not teaching me bleeping makeup at 13 or whatever that crappy blog post was about, she provided for me no matter what and went without for herself so me and my siblings could have what we needed, much like I bet Lydias Mum had to. She’s just a nasty person with no personality of her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
076F510E-9265-4F7C-A8B3-AE8396834083.jpeg

'Finally settled...' 😂 From one girl to another, this may be why you don't have any genuine friendships, Lydia.

Lydia - Cawwee can you up my birthday present budget pwweassseee? Maybe add another couple of zeros. You know I'm a sensitive moo-moo so can only buy luxe.
Cawwee - I'm moving house chicken so can only limit myself to £50 sorry.
Lydia - *Eye-rolls. What the hell can £50 buy in the luxe market?
Cawwee - Your Glóby Independent Tanner Tool Kit?
Lydia - *Eye-rolls again. You know my RRP was at least double that, but I'm one of life's takers givers so obviously reduced it. Fine!!! You can buy me a print from Whippet and Finch. But I'm taking the cost of the frame out of your wages. AND you're not allowed to listen to my new water feature anymore he-he-he.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
When I found Lydia through a handbag review.... it was the first time I’d ever been on you tube let alone have any clue that there was a whole lot of influencers and an industry. I was so excited to be able to look at bags and get “honest” reviews of them (joke is on me now since I own some of these bags that were referred to as forever bags that none of these women have anymore and it’s only been 2 years). I still like the bags and am much more careful about being influenced.

I then watched another video where she was walking and talking (vlog) and I thought it was so strange she was laying in her bed saying goodnight rubbing her eyes and then waking up next morning with camera lying on her bed as we all watched her pretend to wake up. I watched more of her videos and found others like Claire, Sophie, Amelia, Tamara, Josie and so on. I loved the travel vlogs/press trips and hand bag videos and most of all daily life videos. I remember seeing Lydia’s handbag collection and being horrified how she treated her bags... throwing them on the couch over and over. These were all major bags.... like thousands each and I was like 😱. I don’t think I really realized how fake everything was and who these people really were until recently and now I can’t unsee it. So you are likely right she was always like this I just had no clue.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 193634

'Finally settled...' 😂 From one girl to another, this may be why you don't have any genuine friendships, Lydia.

Lydia - Cawwee can you up my birthday present budget pwweassseee? Maybe add another couple of zeros. You know I'm a sensitive moo-moo so can only buy luxe.
Lydia - *Eye-rolls again. You know my RRP was at least double that, but I'm one of life's takers givers so obviously reduced it. Fine!!! You can buy me print from Whippet and Finch. But I'm taking the cost of the frame out of your wages. AND you're not allowed to listen to my new water feature anymore he-he-he.
Oh surprise the print background colour is sage 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 193634

Lydia - *Eye-rolls again. You know my RRP was at least double that, but I'm one of life's takers givers so obviously reduced it. Fine!!! You can buy me print from Whippet and Finch. But I'm taking the cost of the frame out of your wages. AND you're not allowed to listen to my new water feature anymore he-he-he.
i dont know much about art, but it looks boring and bare. Pretty much like her life

• Haha
Reactions: 20
On this note, my shoe-loving friends, should I or should I not pull the trigger? There's an extra 20 per cent off at checkout 😬 I hope no-one is offended as I do greatly sympathise with the current economic climate. I've not made many frivolous purchases at all during the pandemic. I've been working really hard recently (on toil today, not sciving on Tattle 😂). This may be my justification to purchase 😂

View attachment 193541
@Elle Belle you’re buying them with your own hard earned money, looking out for a sale bargain with extra discount on top. Not begging or asking us tattlers to fund your shoe addiction.

Reactions: 25
I can wear my Hangisi's all day. They are genuinely that comfortable. But soles are robust and can withstand the impact, especially if you resole them when needed. Lydia, in her TikTok and insta posts, literally just threw her shoes up in the air to land on the floor. She didn't care if the leather or suede scuffed or the crystals fell out, because let's face it, she can just beg for another pair. Of course, over time shoes do obtain wear and tear. I don't mind this, as I purchase items (I do have to save up for these especially now with a mortgage) to love and to wear. Plus it depicts a story. I'd love to tell my children/grandchildren one day, if we have them, that these were the pair of shoes mama got married in or got made partner in etc.

View attachment 193541
Go for it, Elle Belle. You have my blessing. 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Had a squiz at Carrie’s place. Not my taste but it’s clearly her taste and decorated with a lot of love and dedication. I think she must come from a fairly well-off family if she could afford a place like this on her own? It seems like the same as what Lydia had before she upgraded, and that would’ve been on a dual income.

Maybe she’s moving now because her parents are offering to buy her a Cotswolds cottage in an effort get her further away from her clearly toxic narcissistic friend. 😂 I still have hope for you Carrie! Run!!!
Is it in Milton Keynes?

Reactions: 2

View attachment 193541
Yes go for it they’re gorgeous 😍

Reactions: 7
Some great negative reviews on farmers hamper site, well done tattles 👏👏👏
Am i the only one who feels bad that this company is getting horrible reviews because they chose the wrong influencer and the wrong time to send free hampers? (IMO What they should have done is reach out to influencers and send them a free hamper if they agree to pay it forward and send one to someone in need) ... a better PR option maybe?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.