Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the fact she refers to them as adventure braids. WTF this girl going on an adventure??? Prissy pants fearlessly travelled though the haunted hallows of the bedevilled bungalow in search of her long-lost dignity. I suppose being on the beg full-time can be classed as a scaventure. She really needs to get a life with a side of stiff dick.

Saying that, I do like braids and often wear my hair with a waterfall or fishtail braid, but I graduated from pigtails aged 5 with honours. No ribbons mind. Excuse my PJs. Better than linen though. Always ✌🏽

View attachment 190829
Oh dear, Lidl and followers will not be able to trot out the age old "jealous hater". Even from behind you look a million times better than Lidl.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't understand what's going on with her views at all. Even her "launching my brand" video didn't even get 215k views. A few months ago, every single video was getting way more than that. Pretty embarrassing.

The vlog directly after launching my brand called "what I bought last week" has more views! So much for loyal subscribers

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
It's the fact she refers to them as adventure braids. WTF this girl going on an adventure??? Prissy pants fearlessly travelled though the haunted hallows of the bedevilled bungalow in search of her long-lost dignity. I suppose being on the beg full-time can be classed as a scaventure. She really needs to get a life with a side of stiff dick.

Saying that, I do like braids and often wear my hair with a waterfall or fishtail braid, but I graduated from pigtails aged 5 with honours. No ribbons mind. Excuse my PJs. Better than linen though. Always ✌🏽

View attachment 190829
Ok, this is not what I pictured you looking like i just pictured you as older lol I don't know why 🤣 but you need to be on youtube

I had a look at the farmers site and what gets me the last week were full of bad reviews then suddenly in the last 10 hours 5 glowing 5 star reviews. Seems really strange maybe lydiots idiots are posting for her

• Angry
Reactions: 22
She asked her followers on Instagram to post 🌱🌱🌱 on the video. There is a grand total of 35... and that's me being generous and counting the posts with only two. Not bad from 850k followers! 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I don't understand what's going on with her views at all. Even her "launching my brand" video didn't even get 215k views. A few months ago, every single video was getting way more than that. Pretty embarrassing.
Thats becuase she is boring and her viewers didnt subscriber for bloody spoutling updates every 5 minutes and a garden tour! Even Ali had the grace to apologize to his viewers for all the garden content saying he will feature more fashion etc in the next vlog.

Reactions: 22
The urinal in the fire escape is the biggest joke, here’s me thinking Carrie will be so relaxed down in the basement she will be falling asleep and won’t get any work done when in fact the noise coming off the urinal will cause the poor girl to have a banging headache. There’s a reason why people don’t put water features in fire escapes. Also why would anyone want to sit down there when they can sit upstairs in full sun? Whats the point in getting seating in a fire escape?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ok, this is not what I pictured you looking like i just pictured you as older lol I don't know why 🤣 but you need to be on youtube

I had a look at the farmers site and what gets me the last week were full of bad reviews then suddenly in the last 10 hours 5 glowing 5 star reviews. Seems really strange maybe lydiots idiots are posting for her
I'm 29, so not young but not old. What a year to spend the last in my 20's 😂 Age is subjective though isn't it? Look at Lydia, at the grand old age of 32, who acts soooo much older. My rents, and my friends in their 30's and 40's plus have so much more zest for life. Lydia and Ali have so much privilege, with so many experiences and opportunities available to them, and whilst it's their prerogative to live their life at home, I do find it surreal that a young married couple never go on dates, gigs, festivals or travel unless it's a promo trip (even prior to the pandemic these were v. rare). I think they once went out for a meal together, but that was because Ali's mum gifted them vouchers.

Maybe the farmers hamper are faking their reviews like Lydia appears to have done with Glóby. And it's beyond desperate she's asking her followers to comment 🌱 emojis, just to increase her engagement 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Tattlers
You have some great posts here. I'm only new here, but now binge reading. Late for work this morning 😪 anyway a question why aren't you posting on her YouTube comments. Obviously if you are you may be like me and have another other assumed name.
I'm curious because some of these comments are priceless its funny everything I post there i get called a bully and cyber troll lol

Reactions: 15

I thought @Elle Belle was older too.....it takes years to develop snark like that! Obvs not!!!!!

Tattlers
You have some great posts here. I'm only new here, but now binge reading. Late for work this morning 😪 anyway a question why aren't you posting on her YouTube comments. Obviously if you are you may be like me and have another other assumed name.
I'm curious because some of these comments are priceless its funny everything I post there i get called a bully and cyber troll lol
We don't post on her forums because:
It's probably against the rules of this site
We are not trolls
She doesnt need to read here
Her sugars defend her
She DELETES ALL NEGATIVE COMMENTS

Reactions: 29
@Elle Belle brains as well as a braided beauty! Tell me you’re available for after dinner speeches and weddings - this has been your best work so far 😂

I’m TAKING THE PLUNGE and I’m going to watch this vlog tonight! Sounds too good to turn my button nose up at!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Probably because she’s 30+ years old. 😂
It’s not a very chic hair style

Tattlers
She doesn’t have to read anything that’s written here. 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Tattlers
Personally I wouldn't post anything on her socials because its one thing posting about her in a discussion its another thing to actually post comments to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Regarding the Hamper package she receives, what about the jobs and the wages of helping them out of the current local farm-shop you purchased from before? It's Kinda like a duck you, thanks for your past produce (that we had to pay for) but we're getting freebies now instead!! She really makes my blood boil!! "It's my mug"....you spoilt little brat!! :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You decided to go for the sofa because you got paid to, Lydia 😴😴😴😴
Like she knows how comfy they are she never sits on them she's always sat on the sofa in the sex dungeon aka living room. also that water feature sounds like taps running relaxing not!

Reactions: 16
Just tried to watch her last vlog and I literally can’t. That food basket that they get. Why on earth can’t they just donate it to a homeless shelter or something. They can buy all the food they like. Sooo super greedy. I just can’t finish the vlog. After the complete and total failure of that launch I thought she may like to take small steps to get back into people’s trust. And so many sheep leaving lovely comments under that video. Disgrace. Ok my wee rant is finished 🤦🏻‍♀️
Thats why I've highlighted the comment on the actual site of the Farmers Hampers IG page. Take the disgust with Lidl straight to their door.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.