Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leaving my comments here, because lord knows they're about to be deleted.

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 5.26.15 PM.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I’M SORRY... But saying you’ve installed a water feature to help any wildlife that get stuck down the snobbed up fire-escape is beyond laughable.
I thought that too. How, pray, would a frog manage to climb up there? I think if anything it’s more of a death trap for animals, is if something was to fall in there, it wouldn’t be able to climb out. What a dumb comment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 5.30.15 PM.png

Glamour, fashion, flattering posture, posh, summer-appropreate outfit, lady-like, lux flip-flops.

PS I just HATE that teeth-pursuing baby-talking sitch. :sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I love seeing what you lovelies buy 🙄🙄🙄. Us non sheep know you mean. I love seeing you fill up my bank account

Reactions: 15
She said she is keeping the hampers from the farmers market for her own veg. I’m howling 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just tried to watch her last vlog and I literally can’t. That food basket that they get. Why on earth can’t they just donate it to a homeless shelter or something. They can buy all the food they like. Sooo super greedy. I just can’t finish the vlog. After the complete and total failure of that launch I thought she may like to take small steps to get back into people’s trust. And so many sheep leaving lovely comments under that video. Disgrace. Ok my wee rant is finished 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Vlog 'The Final Reveal' - She's finally transitioned fully into a woman.

- Yet another farmers hamper. She gloats it's stocked full. She wants to again highlight the ethics behind this. It helps create more jobs and get vegetables to the elderly. I know you may act and dress like a geriatric frump of a fossil, but STOP. TAKING. FREE. FOOD. IN. A. PANDEMIC. If only closed minds came with closed mouths.
- We see the pigeon poo veg trug. Again. She's kissing goodbye to the sprootling potties. She says she takes the sprootling life seriously. I say you're the reason the gene pool needs a lifeguard.
- She acknowledges to Ali, that one day when they're old and can't be bothered, they'll just have one vlogging channel. Well aren't you a waste of two billion years of evolution Lydia.
- It made her laugh that so many were horrified she used her dress to wipe the paint spillage. That's because we have to buy our own clothes Lydia. You know with our actual money. If I literally had a pound for every time you said something smart, I'd be broke.
- Ali breaks the mug. Definitely on purpose. Only another three to go Ali 🙌🏽 She feels sick. I feel delighted.
- She's wearing her 'adventure braids' AKA Pippy Longstocking pigtails. She complains several times it's Ali's fault that she cannot straighten her hair, as he's had to turn off the electric to fit the outside lights. Due to recent cutbacks following Glóby flopitis, the light at the end of the tunnel has definitely been turned off.
- They actually went to see Josie and Charlie!!!! No footage though. Fraternising with the enemy. I like it. Ali and Josie sitting up a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G....
- She advises exciting things are happening recently. Spas and beauty salons have been given the go ahead to safely reopen. Honestly same girl. She was meant to be going to Sweden, but in her mindset 'she's not there yet'. Sweden don't want you anyway.
- She does this weird head wobble, at 12:20, it's worth a watch. Legit. I look at you Lydia sometimes though and think really is that the sperm that won.
- She has a very big box to get in to. 2020 is Espa's year apparently. Their packaging is now sustainable. She tells us she's not the saviour of the world, but she's all about small changes like using brands with sustainable packaging. Glóby who? My irony detector literally just exploded.
- The positivity range is one of her favourites. She acknowledges the energising range gives her a kick up the bum. I'd advise drinking the stuff then Lydia. By the litre.
- She's super excited to use the hair mask as she has problems with her scalp. If only you didn't have a penchant for scalp snacks. Also, because her hairdresser has frazzled her hair with 4 colour correcting attempts and it's breaking off. Try paying said hairdresser next time Lydia. She may then do a better job.
- Sad times as Espa didn't send her one of her favourite items. She's literally just been gifted 20 products. Let me break this down for you Lydia. If don't want me to call you an asshole. Don't act like an asshole.
- When she does that little heeee heeee heeee thing as in so there after she's finished talking. Do you ever really want to slap someone and shout mosquito? Yeah this is one of those moments.
- She's having a chilled evening. She needs to be up and ready early tomorrow, as she has a lot of stuff going on. Well lots of tradesmen are coming. So basically your job is opening the front door then Lydia? Don't let your mind wander out of said door. It's too small to be let out by itself.
- She found art intimidating at first, as she felt she wasn't allowed to be in the club. She's working on a collaboration with a real artist. She opens said prints and says oh wow and gazes at the pictures for what feels like hours, but she's not showing us. Some day you'll go far Lydia. And I hope you stay there.
- She informs she's been such a productive possum. She didn't vlog it. Wait for it. She's had another beauty clear out and reorganised her pyjama cupboard. She's also a hungry little moo moo so has baked potatoes in the oven. Okay now try this again Lydia, but use your big girl words.
- Here comes the long-awaited wee wee feature. She states if they had listened to her first, it would have been much easier to get it downstairs, but her husband likes to think he knows best. Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to tit on the board and strut around like it won anyway. Lydia is the bird. For clarification.
- She acknowledges people think she can grow her own courgette. She's apprehensive. You fear success Lydia. You really have nothing to worry about.
- She's going to watch Zac Efron's new documentary. She says he's a big teddy bear. No, he's a man Lydia. He's evolved past puberty unlike Ali.
- She's leaving the vlog here, as it's been a very busy vlog. It's not. She literally begs for more subscribers, as they're having a good time over there. I agree everyone brings happiness to a place. Some when they enter. Some when they leave. Lydia you are most definitely the latter. Well apart from tattle entertainment purposes.
Genius! All hail Elle Belle!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
First up, thanks to @Elle Belle for a brilliant and hilarious summary! Love it 😍

Lidl makes me crazy angry so it's nice to have a laugh!

Soooooo.....what do we make of the visit to Fashion Mumblr Josie then? Wonder who initiated it? The stalker or the stalkee?
My thoughts....
There is no way that they will ever be friends
They are using each other...Josie needed the subs
Josie will cringe at everything Lidl does and says, inc holding wine glasses, cutlery and manners in general
I can imagine Lidl's comments during the grand tour....talking about the bungalow ugh!
They will agree that they don't need interior designers as they are so stylish
The boys will bond and witch about the girls
The girls will agree they are boss witches
Lidl will be househunting when she realises what she doesn't have
The gardening obsession will get worse....

Also, I noticed that Lidl said she was obsessed with some interior designer instagrammer...looked her up and they are practically neighbours...like really....Milton Keynes area....somebody needs to warn her!
Brilliant!! Love your synopsis. Would love to be a fly on the wall on the trip home to the bungalow though- how you can be so much better Ali, so much better like Charlie, do I have to do everything babes, can’t you cook better, garden better, bbq better, explain/spell/articulate better moomoo oh, you are sooo disappointing ..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ummmmm...... just started watching and realized.... If Frow had a bday party, Lydia and Ali were def not there. She's talking about going to JOSIES and painted the dumb sage truggy thingy (Friday) and then the night before being with Carrie (Saturday). And that night we know she's super rude during gutter gate and so tired (Sunday). Now I follow Frow and know she had some sort of gathering and big build up with choosing a very fancy dress and shoes. She hasn't posted anything yet. But if they were separated from birth in March... wonder WHAT is going on with them? She didn't send her the globy kit and isn't even "liking" any of her posts as someone had mentioned.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Noooooooo!! Why the river rocks now, in The Courtyard? Ouch underfoot, no? And also hiding the dreamy tumbled-something tiles? 🤔 Oh dear.
6DC1C22A-54F7-40D1-A1F6-09C0A8385DDF.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think envy is going on. Her launch was a big fat mess and Frow is being gifted handbag after handbag and a heavily reduced Hermes - not that she deserves any of this - while Lydia gets farmer's hampers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Oh Dear. Yes. So sorry thrown off by the Insta story - the rocks in The Courtyard were pre-makeover. Yes! Very hard to keep up, with how often things are changing over there during Covid. I think a sage green pigeon headache’s coming on....
EF5E2298-7803-4B27-9D6B-13D40D1368B9.png

Reactions: 9
20200723_235056.jpg

I don't watch their vlogs any more. Has Lidl said she's getting new boobs?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.