Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad you are doing better.

Reactions: 12
Yes me! I thought it wouldn't be right to start a thread with my own title idea though! and I was sulking because of my demotion
Thanks for a brilliant title @Magee and intro @Elle Belle!

Reactions: 13
Same here

Reactions: 5
What did they do to the chard ? Why have they only cooked the stems? Where did the leaves go? Also AD PRESS PRODUCT for CHARD (and those raw potatoes!) when will this influencer BS end!
Also did anybody notice them frying artichoke out of a jar? I must have led a very sheltered life because I've never done that....on the other hand I'm not going to take food advice from somebody who only tried avocado recently, eats raw potato and throws away all but the stalk of chard!

Reactions: 27
Yes me! I thought it wouldn't be right to start a thread with my own title idea though! and I was sulking because of my demotion
Thanks for a brilliant title @Magee and intro @Elle Belle!
Title was all Elle Belle in all her witty glory - just realised my first faux pas of thread hosting - not crediting for the title!!

Reactions: 13
In all honesty I think Ali's target demographic might lean more towards gay men. Which is totally fine... just my opinion. I don't think he is gay though. Just my humble opinion...

Reactions: 17
In all honesty I think Ali's target demographic might lean more towards gay men. Which is totally fine... just my opinion. I don't think he is gay though. Just my humble opinion...
Wasn’t he tagging gay men’s magazines in his Instagram photos at one point?

Reactions: 14
Here it is!!!!! Honestly I can’t get over how vile she comes across in this
I feel like she was talking in a strange affected faux accent in this video too.

Honestly what is it with her and that BLOODY FIRE!!! Does she ever not have it on. I am literally 29 minutes down the road from Lidl and it is 23.5 degrees Celsius/75 degrees Fahrenheit, give me strength
Is it a real fire do we think, or a fake one? If it’s real she must spend her life cleaning out ashes.

Reactions: 4
Mansplainer.... LOL!!! I had no idea there was a term for this. Such smart ladies you lot are! Yes, it can be endearing on the right person.

Reactions: 8
I feel like she was talking in a strange affected faux accent in this video too.

Is it a real fire do we think, or a fake one? If it’s real she must spend her life cleaning out ashes.
She must be desperate if she’s flogging code8 beauty, a beauty brand with only 14k followers. No one wants you Lidl.
Also, I think it is a real fire, but she’ll get one of her slaves to clean it out.

Reactions: 12
Yes! I agree with this. You bring up some interesting points. Hugs to you...

I think that putting your life out there in the public eye would be very tough. The constant need to remain relevant would be utterly draining for me. I think that it's good to try new things and grow as a person and this should be good for her channel. I think she is genuinely interested in gardening and cooking, etc... she's entering a different phase in her life.

What saddens me above all is that she shows so little appreciation for what she has. She is very pretty. She photographs well. She can just wake up in the morning or just come back from a run and look pretty darn decent. Me in either of those situations... well, there's no comparison. I'm am just your average lady next door. I accept that. I didn't get to choose my genetics any more than she did. I do the best with what I've got, too.

Comments about the boobage... I can understand what it's like to want to be more endowed. I am a barely there A cup. Then I had breast cancer and surgery, radiation and chemo. Now one of mine is half the size of barely there so... well... yes, I understand boob envy. I did not choose reconstruction out of fear of future cancers hiding in there somewhere. Some days, I wish I had though. But just some days. I am fine now but have to remain vigilant with testing. (Ladies...take note: Keep up with those mammograms.) So... I can't slam her for the boob job. On another note, I think it's awesome that Josie represents for us small girls.

I like the thought you mentioned "Be brave to be you." Such good advice.

Reactions: 41
So she clearly doesnt want to be a Fashion vlogger anymore just a 1950's green fingered housewife. Problem is people like Josie do it so much better because she actually has a passion for it and not just jumping on the band wagon.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.